It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four dead in shooting at Cascade Mall in Burlington; suspect not in custody

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
a reply to: starviego

There are a ton of ambulances and police on the live stream.I do not think many were injured..5 that I heard , 3 deceased,1 critical and 1 minor injuries..

All people in the mall were shuttled to a local church before they are being released..One man did say his wife was inside and she hid behind a clothing rack and then ran out a door when he went a different way.

Yes the images are right on top of the Twitter feed as well as shared local news;
Twitter

Komo News

King5-Live Video

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I turn on CNN now, they have no coverage of this shooting, but showing the Keith Scott family video of the cop shooting.... F*cking unreal... pardon my language, ATS mods.... insane..

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Broadcastify:

SECOND SUSPECT

White male
Balding
Gray hair
Seen with primary suspect
Age 50+
Light clothing

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia
Broadcastify:

SECOND SUSPECT

White male
Balding
Gray hair
Age 50+
Light clothing

Woah woah woah, cant be true, its always a lone wolf gunman...

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
I turn on CNN now, they have no coverage of this shooting, but showing the Keith Scott family video of the cop shooting.... F*cking unreal... pardon my language, ATS mods.... insane..

Yeah I agree, most everything has switched back to Charlotte if they were covering it, outside of the area. Krem2-Eastern Wash and other stations just picked up the news.*

Stay safe! He's said to be on foot and was heading towards I-5. Hopefully not going to jump into a car heading further down I-5 or jumping onto 1-90(dissapearing into Washington).

*I take that back for KHQ reporting though (see here)
edit on 24-9-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia
Broadcastify:

SECOND SUSPECT

White male
Balding
Gray hair
Age 50+
Light clothing

Oh wow, thanks for sharing.
Always another suspect when it the story is developing, soon after, not so much.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: jhn7537

Yeah I agree, most everything has switched back to Charlotte if they were covering it, outside of the area. Krem2-Eastern Wash and other stations just picked up the news.

Stay safe! He's said to be on foot and was heading towards I-5. Hopefully not going to jump into a car heading further down I-5 or jumping onto 1-90(dissapearing into Washington).

I live right off the I5 off Mercer in Seattle.. I would assume he's trying to blend into a major city that's nearest to him, or trying to dip into the PNW wilderness, where its very easy to disappear... Odds are, if they don't have them now, they may be gone... I'm staying in now tonight, lights off, and I'll have a few weapons bed side tonight until the dust settles in the morning

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

They're not even done with the search yet.

Broadcastify: someone just called all the stores that have been searched, making no reference to how many stores still require a search, leading me to believe there are quite a few more stores that haven't been cleared yet.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
If you want to listen to the scanner live.. seems over 26k listening on now

link

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
#CascadeMallShooting

Three dead victims are all female.
edit on 24-9-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Someone on FB saying they were there and shooter kept screaming a women's name.She thought he was looking for someone..

link
edit on 24-9-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
Someone on FB saying they were there and shooter kept screaming a women's name.She thought he was looking for someone..

link

On that link, one of the commenters mentions someones phone being "pinged" as they drive south on I5 speaking with FBI (would be towards Seattle then)... Odd thing to read on that link

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

I just seen that and the post with the lady saying she was there and the name being yelled out..disappeared..

Maybe because she wrote a specific name?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
So, i wonder what the connection between the two men is? Big age gap... So, I guess the two most obvious would be father/son or something like the Malvo/Muhammad (DC sniper shootings)... I'm sure by tomorrow afternoon it will only be one suspect, and the second will be a long lost narrative ignored by MSM

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

He escaped on foot but he must have driven or been dropped off. They must be looking for his car now. Seems weird that he didn't leave in his car. They will be able to find out on surveillance cameras. They should be able to identify him from car tags or get a lead from the cameras in the parking lot.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Latest update 4 deceased at scene 1 critical at hospital. No idea where shooter is. They don't know motive. Officer said multiple calls claiming to be shooter. Also said happened at Macy's in make-up dept.

edit on 24-9-2016 by EchoesInTime because: add text

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
"Unconfirmed suspect has some disturbing Facebook posts. #CascadeMallShooting #activeshooter #skagit"
Source-SWESA Twitter- Images
His name/FB is known apparently? HW looking scanned letter-the Homestead Act of 1862. I am unfamiliar with the lyrics or poetry painted on the wall image.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Yes I've had his FB for a while but didn't want to post it..But here it is

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I was watching the kong 16 coverage and they had a phone interview with a guy who was inside, ran outside, and then back in to find his wife. He mentioned that he saw the .22 caliber rifle on the counter like he had set it down. Also mentioned that he had seen 2 elderly women shot before the news had confirmed gender so I'm tempted to believe him. .22 is easy to recognize also. Kiro 7 was playing the interview as well. Anyone else in king county watching and hear that?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Looked through his Facebook page...Very strange if that is actually him. Nothing to me that seems even slightly out of the ordinary to me. Shared a few pictures about help/encouragement of others, so either something snapped recently or something big changed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join