It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four dead in shooting at Cascade Mall in Burlington; suspect not in custody

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Hope they catch this guy quick... If he was a disgruntled employee and just targeted select people then maybe he won't harm anyone else but himself. He should do the world a favor and take himself out.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Is it real, or is it just the Zoloft talking?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

It looks like KIRO 7 broadcast a picture from authorities on the live feed and somebody didn't know how to screencap:

Facebook source

It's a legit picture though, you can see a cropped version on the KIRO 7 website.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I don't see a backpack or ammo belt, and no mag on the long gun. A high score wasn't the objective.

Interesting we haven't heard from a single eyewitness yet.
edit on 23-9-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

This week we have had multiple explosions by by radical "muslims", police killing of a black person and proceeding soros funded riots, and now a mall shooting.

It will be interesting to follow this thread and see if there is any glaring inconsistencies with the official narrative like there has been in just about every single mass shooting event ever.

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930pmFriday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I wonder why they are so quick to call that photo Hispanic?? Could it not be a Muslim? Just curious if others feel strongly one way or the other?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yeah I just saved someone else's screenshot...

I am surprised they haven't found him yet..Markwood street seems to be seeing a lot of action though,according to the scanner.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
So what's the rule with a Hispanic shooter?

If the victims are white or Hispanic we can forget this news by tomorrow. Using the Zimmerman-Martin situation, if the shooter is light skinned and the victims are black, then their is roiting in our future. Am I correct? PC shorting confuse me

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

He looks like some punk kid, the kind I despise the most. probably can't even appreciate the gravity of taking someone else's life because he's so caught up in his own stupidity. mind you what I'd like do to him in return for killing those ppl..let's just say it's against T&C.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

. the killer needs to be apprehended swiftly...

Fixed your post for you..!

. the killer needs to be shot on sight swiftly...

You Sir, are a brilliant individual.

i have no doubt that`s exactly what will happen, the police are tired of being shot at and the courts letting the shooters go with a slap on the wrist.shoot em down in the street like the rabid dogs that they are.a lot less paper work and problems than hauling them in to court only to be let go to kill again.
edit on 23-9-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Could be, but we don't want to offend them before we know for sure, politics and such

Back on track, to me he looks to be of Mediterranean decent. Lots of heritage there for violence to pick from.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
The reports are that he walked into Macy's around 7pm local time and started shooting. I'm going to speculate that this is either going to turn out to be a disgruntled employee/former employee or a jilted/ex/estranged husband/boyfriend.

Here's an aerial view of the mall and an indoor map.

Somebody looking for maximum casualities it seems would have gone in through the main entrance and right into that central area which might be a food court.

Based on your post alone, I'm guessing the opposite is true and it's a Muslim.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I wonder why they are so quick to call that photo Hispanic?? Could it not be a Muslim? Just curious if others feel strongly one way or the other?

you know i was thinking he's more middle eastern looking than hispanic.

the hair and chin stand out to me.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
it doesn`t matter if he`s hispanic, medditerainian or irsh, kill him, the courts will only let him go free to kill more people.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Where are the images of ambulances, EMTs and wounded? Where are the interviews with witnesses?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Anyone else think that it's past the point of ridiculous and heading towards madness that shootings like this are happening basically everyday?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Never mind. Not worth it.
edit on 2016-9-23 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

There are a ton of ambulances and police on the live stream.I do not think many were injured..5 that I heard , 3 deceased,1 critical and 1 minor injuries..

All people in the mall were shuttled to a local church before they are being released..One man did say his wife was inside and she hid behind a clothing rack and then ran out a door when he went a different way.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

From the local reports I am hearing there is a large Hispanic population and gang problems..I think that's why most thought hispanic..

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Update -

KIRO 7Verified account ‏@KIRO7Seattle 2m2 minutes ago
At 10:00pm, confirmed in Cascade Mall shooting: 3 dead females, 2 injured active search for shooter - Hispanic man, dark shirt with rifle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join