It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Home Gary Johnson, You Are Drunk

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: interupt42
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I get that it was supposed to be funny but... ehhh. I'm guessing it seemed like a much better idea in his head.

You mean, kinda like EVERYTHING the other two candidates do?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

"I think I could stand up there for the whole debate and not say anything and emerge as the leader."

Duh !... He ain't drunk....
I guess his humor went WHOOSH.... right over the heads of the PC & dumbed down, common-core educated, government handout crowd...

Gary J. was comically acting out the situation of 'biting his tongue' as he joins the debate stage of liars and opportunists who deliberately spout out falsehoods/lies/promise-the-moon (but-give-'em-the-shaft) programs to the voter public

so much for the under educated reporter who sat there stunned at the display...she had no clue as to what he was trying to project.... he was biting-his-tongue as he spoke.... look up the phrase, it really exists in the world of us that have-a-clue

ADD: just like there is another phrase 'talking out the side of your mouth'... I see the animated character the 'DAD' of American Dad, who is a career CIA agent...(who has an off planet Alien as a permanent house guest)
Always 'Talking Out One Side of his Mouth'.... look up the meaning of that phrase too

sheeze...... the youth of today !
edit on th30147472862924502016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
i dont care for politicos, but at least hes funny instead of condescending

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

Gots that alien elongated skull, too.

Like he had his head bound as a child. A little too tight, imo.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

"I think I could stand up there for the whole debate and not say anything and emerge as the leader."

Duh !... He ain't drunk....
I guess his humor went WHOOSH.... right over the heads of the PC & dumbed down, common-core educated, government handout crowd...

Gary J. was comically acting out the situation of 'biting his tongue' as he joins the debate stage of liars and opportunists who deliberately spout out falsehoods/lies/promise-the-moon (but-give-'em-the-shaft) programs to the voter public

so much for the under educated reporter who sat there stunned at the display...she had no clue as to what he was trying to project.... he was biting-his-tongue as he spoke.... look up the phrase, it really exists in the world of us that have-a-clue

ADD: just like there is another phrase 'talking out the side of your mouth'... I see the animated character the 'DAD' of American Dad, who is a career CIA agent...(who has an off planet Alien as a permanent house guest)
Always 'Talking Out One Side of his Mouth'.... look up the meaning of that phrase too

sheeze...... the youth of today !

Oh great, another dummy that needs an interpreter, running for potus.

One thing about humor, people need to "get it" for it to be funny, the first time.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
NON AMERICANS, WELCOME TO THE GREAT AMERICAN FREAK SHOW! Step right up and see Gary the Johnson, Crooked Hillary and Donald the Trump!

American federal elections are hilarious. I can't believe how long the process takes. More than a year?! What the hell Americans, there's something very wrong with your political system.

Here in Australia, we recently had a federal election. It took eight weeks from start to finish, and it was considered a long election!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join