It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have been lied to : Christians , Muslims , Jews - all worship the same God

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: irenialilivenka

originally posted by: JesusXst
Damn they're all the same God?

Crap...

Why would not they have the same God?

Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Mary all are in the Quran, the New Testament God is the same and so is the old.

New Testament and Quran are basically commentary on and fulfillment of the previous Tanakh scriptures.

NT.

Allah =Yahweh

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: irenialilivenka

A trained theologian will say Christ was the light, really wisdom and knowledge thought, word, etc.

That is exactly what he would have said. But the trained theologian is wrong, probabbly do to that he is trained to be wrong. These People have spent many generations Learning to understand this according to their own teachings.

When God said let there be light. Moses never once in genesis Chapter 1 hint to that the light was wisdom and knowledge. All God said is that it was good. And God divided the light from the darkness.

- Remember God is creating the heaven and the Earth. The light has nothing to do With Jesus or anything else except God creating the heaven and the Earth in that exact order.

In verse 8 it is even exlained what the firmament represent. Its represents heaven, Our expanding universe.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Moses is saying that light that was good is something, not Jesus obviously but how I explained it previously, so goes modern Hebrew thought.

But a light that is not a star is symbolic of all the attributes of Creation.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Jesus is a false idol. There is only one all-loving all-powerful God. And that God is God.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Jesus is a false idol. There is only one all-loving all-powerful God. And that God is God.

Unfortunately true because of Paul.

Before that he was just a Messiah or Rabbi.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

But a light that is not a star is symbolic of all the attributes of Creation.

The light is not a star but the Foundation of heaven and Earth. The only symbolic attributes one can make of this is what genesis Chapter 1 explaines. Heaven and Earth is what comes out of this light. Initially heaven and earth is all good.

This all changes in genesis Chapter 2. When Lord God comes into the Picture. Lord God forms Adam from the dust on the ground, than Lord God formes a garden eastward in Eden. Eden is not a Place on Earth as many People think. Eden is mentioned as Eden Cherubims in genesis Chapter 3 verse 24. Lord God puts Adam in this garden. Then Lord God formes all the beasts of Eden that includes the serpent.

Genesis Chapter 3 verse 1. Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made.

From this point on Gods creation is not all good anymore. Because the knowledge of good and evil will be introduced to man "Adam". This is the timeframe when symbolism comes to light. And we will all be deceived.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I don't really feel like debating whose philosophy is correct, it's not history so you can say it means anything.

Light is a universal symbol for wisdom.

That is what was created with the light.

Wisdom. Wisdom literature of the Tanakh has many passages that say such things. Wisdom and 9 other attributes (or the ten emanations/attributes of God) are co creators, part of God or the Infinite One.

Light=Wisdom is a very old way to symbolically represent both. "I am the Way, the Truth and the Light." is a perfect example but far from the only.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I don't really feel like debating whose philosophy is correct, it's not history so you can say it means anything.

Light is a universal symbol for wisdom.

That is what was created with the light.

Wisdom. Wisdom literature of the Tanakh has many passages that say such things. Wisdom and 9 other attributes (or the ten emanations/attributes of God) are co creators, part of God or the Infinite One.

Light=Wisdom is a very old way to symbolically represent both. "I am the Way, the Truth and the Light." is a perfect example but far from the only.

I would say that you are debating what we have made the light to represent. But what we make the light represent have nothing to do With the actual event that took Place in genesis Chapter 1. verse 3.

The light represents something physical, it represents a physical creation. It represents the Big Bang.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Like I said, light is a universal symbol for wisdom and the light is wisdom, reason, logic, thought, word, knowledge, etc.

Wisdom. That is what is meant by the light.

Time and light were created before everything that gives literal light and the planets and stars to measure the time.

It's purely philosophical, and simple, really.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Like I said, light is a universal symbol for wisdom and the light is wisdom, reason, logic, thought, word, knowledge, etc.

Wisdom. That is what is meant by the light.

Time and light were created before everything that gives literal light and the planets and stars to measure the time.

It's purely philosophical, and simple, really.

Light is only information it is not wisdom. Wisdom is something that must be aquired by each one of us.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Information is a component of wisdom.
So yes, but still light equals wisdom.

Of course it does.

God created information... but it was not wise information, i. e. Wisdom?

Was it unwise information?

I don't think so.
edit on 26-1-2017 by irenialilivenka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Of course it does.

I don't think so.

I gues that is why our religion is what it is. It is based on wisdom.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
There's no acadamia to it. The Old Testament is the same in the Torah, the Quran, and The Bible.

The God of the Jews, Muslims and Christians is exactly the same.

It's only the prophet of God's message that's different.

What's laughable is that many Christians will argue that Jesus is God, which He isn't. Jesus is the SON of God, it says this many, many times in The Bible.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Of course it does.

I don't think so.

Religion is not based on wisdom, it's based on a mass brainwashing and designed to make money.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

Of course it does.

I don't think so.

Religion is not based on wisdom, it's based on a mass brainwashing and designed to make money.

Yes religion is a form of political Power through mass support, charity and scarifice.

It is the religion and power of Lord God.

Is Lord God real?

It dosent matter if he is not when the information is out there about him. That in it self makes Lord God real.

The only way to break the spell is to have another darkages.......mass depopulation of People. Only them you can start of With a clean sheet.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Whose religion? There are quite a few, and yes, they are all based on wisdom. Or try to be.

Especially the wisdom capable of philosophical interpretation.

And to repeat what I said earlier, without wisdom information wouldn't exist, it's a product of wisdom, divine wisdom.

Naturally wisdom created information, one component out of many involved in creation.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

And to repeat what I said earlier, without wisdom information wouldn't exist, it's a product of wisdom, divine wisdom.

Wrong, without you/us non of it would matter. The Clue to wisdom is not light. It is You.

Lord God did not use light to change and alter Gods creation, He used the garden of Eden.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: fatkid

Obviously "The Creator" doesn't need our worship. He existed before us, and will still be going strong after we're gone.

In fact, "Our creator" may be embarrassed by us, if he made man in His image. Similar to how a great artist would want to hide a painting that he messed up.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: fatkid

Obviously "The Creator" doesn't need our worship. He existed before us, and will still be going strong after we're gone.

In fact, "Our creator" may be embarrassed by us, if he made man in His image. Similar to how a great artist would want to hide a painting that he messed up.

What if we are not actually made in Gods image? Man (male and female) were formed at two different times. Man was made as male and female in Genesis Chapter 1.

And

Lord God made Adam from the dust on the ground in Genesis Chapter 2. and never mentioned that he made Adam in his image or in "their image".
Eve is probably the only thing Lord God made in Adams image. Eve was the Last of Lord Gods creations in Eden. That means Lord God did not form Man: male and female at the same time. Like God did in genesis Chapter 1.

Think about that for a second......

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Wrong, without you/us non of it would matter. The Clue to wisdom is not light. It is You.

Lord God did not use light to change and alter Gods creation, He used the garden of Eden.

I guarantee you neither us or any human is "the Clue to wisdom."

There are so many clues, the only one relevant is" the Kingdom of God is within" it then says "and without" above and below.

But that doesn't make us clues. We recieve clues but never know fully who we are.The Holy of holies might the lamp and eye that sees if clean.

But those are clues. We are just bodies with minds that don't know a thing about there origins.

Unless it is revealed to you by God or His Livht, Wisdom.

I'll stay in, with and about light.

Woe to the one who believes man is the key (or clue(?)) to wisdom..Such a one is in the dark and from the other side or under their control.
edit on 27-1-2017 by irenialilivenka because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join