It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have been lied to : Christians , Muslims , Jews - all worship the same God

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: fatkid
a reply to: mysticalmetalhippie

Nice play on words, it's spelled Kabbalah not kaballah

Kab-ba-lah

And it is Jewish, so if anything, it would do nothing but link Judaea and Islam

and "ab" means father in both Arabic and Hebrew, so where are you getting your translation?

Sigh - you do realize the New Testament was written in greek right? Not hebrew or aramiac. Do you actually consider yourself an authority on these subjects? It seems that you have simply drawn connections that fit your viewpoints. This is called subjectivity.

And kaballah comes from egyptian - language - earlier then hebrew or a much much later aramiac.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: fatkid

The last paragraph of the text above does give a clue regarding the title of this thread though, depending on how you look at it (perhaps even changing it to "Christendom, Islam and Judaism").

The apostle Paul described the Devil as “the god of this system of things.” (2 Corinthians 4:4) As “the ruler of this world,” the Devil has promoted countless false gods. (John 12:31) Hence, all worship addressed to man-made gods is, in effect, worship rendered to Satan. But Satan is not a god who merits our worship.

The rest is mostly further details why people in Christendom, Islam and Judaism are worshipping the creation rather than the Creator. The following bible text below is especially addressed at the false religions in this world (including Christendom, Judaism and Islam). Romans 1:21-25:

For although they knew God, they did not glorify him as God nor did they thank him, but they became empty-headed in their reasonings and their senseless hearts became darkened. 22 Although claiming they were wise, they became foolish 23 and turned the glory of the incorruptible God into something like the image of corruptible man and birds and four-footed creatures and reptiles. 24 Therefore, God, in keeping with the desires of their hearts, gave them up to uncleanness, so that their bodies might be dishonored among them. 25 They exchanged the truth of God for the lie and venerated* and rendered sacred service to the creation rather than the Creator, who is praised forever. Amen.

* = Or “worshipped.”

That's why I included so many videos explaining how we can tell that Jesus is a creation as well. I could go into more details how Muslims and Jews are also doing something similar but I think I've gone into details enough for now. You're right about that. It's not the God of Abraham whose name is Jehovah that these religions worship.

There is another reason for the Bible’s stern warning against worshipping anyone or anything other than Jehovah God. Such worship would be a monumental waste of time and effort. The prophet Isaiah aptly stated: “Who has formed a god or cast a mere molten image? Of no benefit at all has it been.” (Isaiah 44:10) The Bible also says that “all the gods of the peoples are valueless gods.” (Psalm 96:5) False gods are nothing, and worshipping nothing achieves nothing.
Often these imaginary gods are represented by idols made of materials found in nature, such as metal or wood.

Source: Is There Only One True God?
Please don't take the information in the video below very seriously (especially once they start quoting the Babylonian Talmud as a reliable source, best skip 4:22 - 5:17, very misleading), just wanted to use the video as a reminder. It is true that all of the symbols below are of Pagan (Satanic) origin and have been used as idols in religious worship:

Just in case someone didn't skip 4:22 - 5:17, here's the correct information (and more details, you can find the 2nd part on youtube yourself if interested):

edit on 29-9-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Invicid

Abraham is in the Old Testament......

You do realize the same God in the Old testament is the God in the New Testament?

Why else would they put the two books together?

You heard the story of Moses? The Jews came out of Egypt, the idea that they shared culture and words isn't ground breaking, what is your point?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Invicid

Same, you can attack me, but you obviously can't attack the subject matter

Who said I worship men as gods?

Who said I worship anything? I actually listed exactly what I believe in this thread a couple pages back, you should look at it before you pass judgement.

Also, I don't "want you to regard" anything, I didn't ask you to give your opinion or reply, that was something you felt was needed, so I would say that you want me to "regard" your ideas or lack there of.

I'm not here to make a believer out of you.

edit on 29-9-2016 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Peace and love ! I looked at both ! The heart of the black sun or the father of the black sun , are both esoteric ! I found the definition of ab on google a while ago and you must find it ! On gslobe.com heart means centre or core !
All religion is saturn ( sun in the sky ) worship and the moon and stars in the sky worship ! Oh yeah on gslobe there is no translation of ab meaning father from phoenician , caaninte ! Wikipedia is terrible and kid means baby goat ! Look it up and confirm it yourself ! Peace and love from mysticalmetalhippie

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I linked the translation, all you have to do is click on it.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Peace and love ! I already looked it up and it is the same ! Peace and love

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

qdl.scs-inc.us...

I think this link argues your point about Saturn pretty good, it gives the history of the possible mistranslations of the Helios/Kronos for Saturn.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Peace and love ! There are two translations of ab and one is the heart from egypt and the one you showed me which means father ! Thanks brother for pointing that out to me as i did not know that ! I saw the article you pointed out and that is a good one ! Saturn , zeus , hercules , neptune , kronos , appollo , abbadon are just names for the sun in the sky ! Google ab = heart and then scroll down to wikipedia egyptian ha ha ha ! Peace and love from the mysticalmetalhippie

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Note the line "because religion is wrong does not mean that the many people who ignorantly practice religion are bad..." in the video below (which is what was missing from my previous comment but again relates to your thread title given what I quoted and implied about worship rendered to the god of this system of things, Satan, who uses false religion to deceive the people; keep my comment about the doctrine of the immortality of the soul, Satan's lie to Eve, and Satan's seed in mind, from the other thread in the philosophy&metaphysics forum):

The last video I linked on the previous page "I am Jehovah..." also has an important message from Jehovah out of the book of Isaiah (4:00 - 6:45) for those trapped in the snare mentioned above. It might make more sense now if you consider the information I mentioned above (about the 'seed' and idols I mean, not the earlier massive list of videos; so my last 2 comments here and the comment in the thread about the Devil on the other forum in response to your question about Genesis 3:15).
edit on 29-9-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

A fool thinks the majority has truth on their side. History says differntly. Its always the majority that brings the free thinkers and innovators down.

Jesus was killed because of the majority who thought the jewish path was the real truth. Now christians are the majority who think they have the truth.

I think there is a verse or two about narrow path in the bible. Even they know that most will not find this "truth" or experiance that they are refering to.

Well, i hate to break it to christians, but they are far from that narrow path.

Then again, who really knows what they were talking about. It's all so very interpretable. Only a mad god would inspire holy half-literate books with unclear messages.

Unless that is the point. To decieve and divide under the guise of a "good" god.

THAT sir....has got to be one of the most insightful posts yet. It's funny, when you just go down UNDERNEATH all the bull****, religious mumbo jumbo, scripture tossing about, youtube videos, yada yada...and see if for what it really is (like you just called it), it's so true. "Only a mad god would inspire holy half-literate books with unclear messages". Dude....star, flag, and then some.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

If they are the same god then why are there actions so diametrically opposed? The old testament fellow's all full of wrath and pretty much a genocidal maniac where as in the new testament he is all about love and forgiveness. Seems a strange change of tact consideration humanities execution of his only son.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Well it might seem a strange change of tact, but if you compare the situation of the Jews/Christians at the end of the Old Testament/beginning of the New, and look at their possisition in the world now, I guess so far* that change has worked out for them,

But that entire statement I just made was opinion based, truth is I don't know - Jesus himself said it was the same God so either it is the same God, or Jesus is a liar or misinformed or crazy.

If Jesus is a liar that means it is evil n human form trying to corrupt the hearts of man...

But if Jesus is actually evil, the entire New Testament would be completely about the evils struggle to conquer good by sharing a message of love and peace, but currupting the church leaders so that the ones following the church are constantly putting evil into the world in the name of good.

It doesn't matter if you believe Jesus
It also doesn't matter if Jesus was wrong

Even if the book is written as a lie, The book is either written about the same God as the Old Testament or is completely misunderstood by the church, we are talking waaaaaay off.

Like they just next to each other in the cave because of the dewey decimal system.

Like a future civilization found the Book of Law and thought that was the religious understanding of our entire people today peoples

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

Totally dude!! You guys offer so much - thank you for your help in keeping the world blind, we need more of you.

Wish we had more freethinkers that could just look at everything and think "this is bull****", you are totally out of the matrix.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor
2 Timothy 4:3,4:

For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* 4 They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.

1st * = Or “healthful; beneficial.”
2nd * = Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”

Thanks for the demonstration. Here's some more from the guy you said you hated in the other thread (so I guess he can not be tickling your ears no matter what he's saying):

1 Timothy 1:1,2,5-11:

Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the command of God our Savior and of Christ Jesus, our hope, 2 to Timothy, a genuine child in the faith: May you have undeserved kindness and mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.
5 Really, the objective of this instruction is love out of a clean heart and out of a good conscience and out of faith without hypocrisy. 6 By deviating from these things, some have been turned aside to meaningless talk. 7 They want to be teachers of law, but they do not understand either the things they are saying or the things they insist on so strongly. 8 Now we know that the Law is fine if one applies it properly,* 9 recognizing that law is made, not for a righteous man, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, ungodly and sinners, disloyal* and profane, murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, manslayers, 10 sexually immoral people, men who practice homosexuality,* kidnappers, liars, perjurers,* and everything else that is in opposition to the wholesome* teaching 11 according to the glorious good news of the happy God, with which I was entrusted.

1st * = Lit., “lawfully.”
2nd * = Or “lacking loyal love.”
3rd * = Or “men who have sex with men.” Lit., “men who lie with men.”
4th * = Or “those who swear falsely.”
5th * = Or “healthful; beneficial.”

And here's Jesus (whom you say whose teachings you respect so much) about your hatred for Paul (and others):

Matthew 5:43-47

“You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing? 47 And if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing?

Matthew 7:16-18:

By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? 17 Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit.

That's why some people might perceive you as a hypocrite.

Quoting you from the other thread:

I can't stand Paul. Loathe would probably be a better word. I also loathe YHWH.

Synonym for "loathe" = "hate". Source, google or any decent thesaurus.
edit on 30-9-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Of course the change has worked out for them, that's because there lies and control constructs contained and ingrained into there followers and flocks via the priest cast and holly scriptures have served there purpose.

And lets not forget all that monies, land and artistic treasure the Holy Church of Rome has accumulated over the millennia.

It's all part of there plan, could it really have gone any other way while these people remain in power and are able to perpetuate there control and accumulation of wealth over our respective populations?

Granted in today's day of age with our understanding of science and mathematics organised religions is beginning to sway rather less numbers to her side than in generations past.

Thing is through that mass media and news groups have replaced there particular brand of control with one rather more in line with today's information age, essentially there organisations/groups are the churches and cathedrals in this day of age.

Now if we can understand and accept the FACT that those establishments have been known to blatantly lie and mislead there target audience why is it so hard to entertain the notion that there predecessors have done the same?
edit on 30-9-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
"Christians , Muslims , Jews - all worship the same God"

Duh

This is not anything new. But it is interesting if the majority of young people are not aware of this.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
OMG This is like arguing about a three way deathmatch between Zues, Odin, and Pluto.

Imaginary.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

My monies are on Odin.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: AshFan

My monies are on Odin.

What if all the pantheon members get involved? I dont think the Norse have a speedster.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join