It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Foreign Policy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

Another large step towards the NWO, with this change in foreign policy.
This fits in with many NWO theories.

Al-Quida's attacks on US soil paved the way for new policy

The implication of this is that the US asserts the right to intervene around the world under the banner of "freedom"

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Everyone here who believe the next four years will be peaceful,
Raise your hands!

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Iran is the next target
for US Foreign Policy. Its only afew months away now before an attack.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Iran is the next target
for US Foreign Policy. Its only afew months away now before an attack.

Really? What leads you to this conclusion? Do you believe it will be another terrorist attack on the US?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Dear George.

Your recent inauguration speech was perfect, although it is a pity that almost half of your country disagreed with your being reselected.

Never mind though. The people are irrelevent, as you know. I trust that wherever you attack next will be in the best interests of the agenda.

Yours,

Antichrist

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllseeingEYE
Really? What leads you to this conclusion? Do you believe it will be another terrorist attack on the US?

The US already are in Iran picking our
potential targets in Iran, there is a thread about it on ATS.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Dear George.

Your recent inauguration speech was perfect, although it is a pity that almost half of your country disagreed with your being reselected.

Never mind though. The people are irrelevent, as you know. I trust that wherever you attack next will be in the best interests of the agenda.

Yours,

Antichrist

Very cute post there. But listen...almost half the country ALWAYS disagrees with a President being reelected. I'd be worried if there ever was %100 reelection of anyone...so using that line is getting a bit lame. The people aren't irrelevant...the 'OVER HALF' the country kinda are just a bit more relevant, because, if, as you seem to be doing, relevancy is defined simply as listening to what the people say, Bush should reasonably listen to the bigger half, right?

Other than that, i totally respect the views of you, and the rest of those that didn't vote for the President. Just wish you guys would stop pointing out the fact that the 'almost half the country' of you didn't vote for him. He knows, and so did every other President in recent momory.

new topics

top topics

join