It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary to visit Charlotte on Sunday...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Ahhh yes here it is...

Hillary Clinton delays Charlotte visit at Mayor Robert's request

For some reason I feel like she must be breathing a sigh of relief.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

Aaaw shes just so thoughtful of others...was she paid?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

The national guard has been there for three days already.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Seems a bit thoughtless not to ask the Mayor BEFORE making an announcement that she's coming to her city. Especially in the middle of so much unrest.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Mrs Clinton has notified the authorities in Charlotte that she will postpone her trip until next Sunday. So municipal resources won't be spread thin when they may be needed.

She was informed by the NFL that there is a game in Charlotte on Sunday and she subsequently went batcrap crazy and scolded her team for the faux pas... [/sarcasm]

GO PANTHERS!!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Oh yeaaaaaaa I forgot about the game too!!! That would have been pretty bad timing lol

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

70% of all arrested for various forms of mayhem, were from out of state...golly...i might say suspicion of ulterior morives might be relevant, but hey, no...theyre so oppressed they hopped a bus or plane to kill one of their own and break into stores...

Great argument

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Ohanka

Glad you think all those people in Charlotte are... what did you call them....radicalized racists black militants?

And you guys still claim this campaign has nothing to do with white supremacy?
When supporters make statements like that????

No one cares about white supremacy anymore, and that's a problem for you. Because without your terms like "racist/bigot/white supremacy" you're out of ammo. You can't argue policy because you know the liberal destructive policies won't convince people.

And I say no one cares, because there are black supremacists, Mexican supremacists and the liberals couldn't care less about them, so what, we're supposed to be terrified of the ones who are WHITE? They don't even do anything anymore, the KKK hasn't been relevant in decades; AT MOST all they do is march and look stupid. BIG DEAL.

There are white supremacists like the KKK who donated $20,000 to Hillary Clinton and some that support Trump.

No one is going to put the imperative issues on the country on the back burner because of who supports a candidate.

Voting is an individual effort and not a group effort, we won't be intimidated by those who agree or disagree.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You mean so she can try to make herself look like she takes the highroad, yet she jumped on it without thought until chastised.

What a gem this woman is
edit on 23-9-2016 by BlueJacket because: sp

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

She should have offered to sing the National Anthem !!!!

The Campaign missed the opportunity of a lifetime !!!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
She will be confirming the guy the police shot had a gun and his fingerprints are on the gun.

She will be extra stern and serious.

Then she will go on a gun control diatribe.

I'tll be worse than that, she will not only go on the diatribe, but start to have the mothers of all the people shot in CHarlotte walking out on stage to clap for her. She has to have that extra props you know..

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
She is going to see her handiwork, push the narrative and promise to talk to whitey to make things all better.

If she goes there and ties herself further to the racial violence, it will just mean more votes for Trump.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Completely scripted. She wants to show her compassion and solidarity but then realizes, because of her astute connection to things, that it may cause a problem.

Translation: she had no intention of going. Too sick, too frail, too doesn't really give a sh**
edit on 23-9-2016 by Maluhia because: Spelled then wrong

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Seems she postponed but I will still give my say.

Full disclosure, I am probably voting trump, if not johnson, but I hate hillary.

However I have to be consistent. Some hillary people criticized trump for going to the flooded area a couple of weeks ago because it would take resources. I thought it was good of him to go and give his take.

So I would be willing to give hillary that chance too. I probably won't like what she has to say, but I will give her a chance.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

She could have forgotten about her appointment for a fitting of a pair of Huggy Bear Stacks for Monday's Debate?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin
Ahhh yes here it is...

Hillary Clinton delays Charlotte visit at Mayor Robert's request

For some reason I feel like she must be breathing a sigh of relief.

Hillary is hoping for a reason to delay the Monday debate too. Her stomach is probably in knots.
edit on 9/23/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I'd like to see her go, and walk around unaided, as she did in NYC, in the areas with the "peaceful protests" - show how she supports them.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Id love to see that!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

We won't, though!

Shame, surely they'd rally around her, since they love her so much.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join