It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - On Going Electro Shock Therapy in America

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Electro therapy is very useful in that our neuro system is essentially an electric system that can be helped with electricity. I have it done at the chiropractor for my back and even have a personal unit at home. Since the brain is an electrical hot-box in our body, this can be extremely useful with helping make neuro connections, although anesthesia now greatly helps the process.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I worked with a handful of patients in the past who so looked forward to their treatments, and the change in their mood was palpable when they returned.

Winston is that you?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Atsbhct

I would loose my job.

Then you should get educated on the subject. Once educated it's impossible to hold the views you hold.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Atsbhct

I would loose my job.

That might be the best thing for you. You claim to be traumatized by your on-the-job experiences. If this is so, you owe it to yourself to immediately find other, non-traumatizing employment. And perhaps consider a lawsuit against your employer, for the trauma they are inflicting upon you.

If you continue subjecting yourself to this trauma, you may find yourself spiraling down into depression, and then you will be the one getting zapped....

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FurvusRexCaeli

At my age I was lucky to have gotten this one. No I was more or less shocked that this was ongoing. At the other hospital they don't have psych units so I was never exposed to it. here I am but to op out would mean immediate termination.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join