It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oops: Tim Kaine Claims Election Date is in the Constitution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

He could risk just totally selling them out after his election but I doubt it. He'll still need their support. Many of them are also members of congress and he'll need their support. Plus his VP is one of them too. He's in bed with them now and I suppose he could screw them over but that wouldn't work out too well for him. They are a powerful lobby.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: xuenchen

“How dare the framers of the Constitution mandate that the presidential election be during football season Kaine said sarcastically,” . 

He may have been joking but I doubt it. 

Read your own source. He was being facetious. This is a reach...even for you.

The sarcasm is in his anger towards the framers of the Constitution. It makes no sense for him to be sarcastic any other way.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: DanDanDat

He could risk just totally selling them out after his election but I doubt it. He'll still need their support. Many of them are also members of congress and he'll need their support. Plus his VP is one of them too. He's in bed with them now and I suppose he could screw them over but that wouldn't work out too well for him. They are a powerful lobby.

Since when has Trump decided not to do something simply because "it might not work out for him"?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Are there any articles, here or elsewhere, which indicate a link between Tim Kaine and the Clinton's drug smuggling and money laundering?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join