It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: We Cannot End Terrorism Without Gun Control

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

A car transports people(completes its use) far more often than it ever injures/kills anyone, the same can't be said for guns.

Yes as a matter of fact the same cannot be said about guns, because not only do guns actually kill less people than automobiles, there are in fact more of them in the US than automobiles or humans in general.

There are two types of sources for vehicle registration data, known as Vehicles in Operation (VIO): governmental sources such as the Bureau of Transportation Statistics and Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), and commercial, for-profit companies such as IHS and Hedges & Company.

According to the Bureau of Transportation Statistics for 2012, there were 254,639,386 registered vehicles.(lets just round it up to 300mil to help your argument a little better)

As for your other question, I'm not really into that whole internet stalking business, so please stop asking me for personal details it's a bit creepy.
hmmm, yeah, please stop harassing me for personal details.

Haha lady you make me giggle! Pathetic deflection with a subtle ad-hominem alluding that I or others may be a stalker because I am asking you about the laws where you live, NOT WHERE YOU LIVE??? Oh yea, I am going to find out who you are and where you are by you telling me the laws for firearms where you live. You must know the personal details of all of the USA then since you are aware of our laws.

Laws of your location are not personal details.
[SNIP] It scares me what thoughts may have crossed your mind about your own family to believe that you would be a threat to them.

[SNIP]

What are the firearm laws in your jurisdiction??
edit on 10-1-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.
edit on 10/2/2016 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
spam removed by admin
edit on Oct 15th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

<< 7  8  9   >>

join