It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: We Cannot End Terrorism Without Gun Control

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: SudoNim

"Lets try that out shall we?

Me squeezing my finger back and forth doesn't kill you, me holding a gun squeezing my finger could."

Exactly...so glad you agree with me 100%.

You flexing you finger does nothing.

YOU pulling the trigger on the gun has an effect.

Like I said.... Guns do not kill people.... people with guns kill people.

You are the one claiming guns kill people.... guns only kill people when human intervention is involved.

Wrong.

Americans shot by dogs

Kill all the dogs... problem solved.

You do know that it took a human to leave the weapon where an animal could cause it to discharge..right?

You do know that a human had to have loaded it... unless you are saying that dogs know how to load weapons.

Looks like you are wrong.
edit on R422016-09-28T13:42:07-05:00k429Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Amazingly,

I filmed my pistol for 12 hours.....

It never moved, nor did it ever fire a shot.

Sure looks like people with guns kill people.... not the guns themselves killing anybody.

Can someone tell me if this is acceptable evidence in the court of law?

If I film someone for 12 hours and they don't shoot someone is this then proof that they never have nor ever will?

Drink driving doesn't kill people, people do. Don't ban drink driving.

Selling grenades in vending machines doesn't kill anyone, people do. Lets sell grenades.

So you are saying that if I had filmed an extra hour, there is a possibility that the gun would have walked across the room by itself and shot someone? You argument is invalid.

GUNS DO NOT KILL PEOPLE... PEOPLE WITH GUNS KILL PEOPLE.

duh

You might want to alert the medical world of your miraculous discovery.

No Doctor... those 6 bullets didn't kill him, people did.

Nurse, I'm calling it, cause of death.... people with guns.

Earthquakes don't kill people, people do. That building that collapsed on someone didn't kill them, nor did the earthquake that made it collapse, the person who built it killed them.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Amazingly,

I filmed my pistol for 12 hours.....

It never moved, nor did it ever fire a shot.

Sure looks like people with guns kill people.... not the guns themselves killing anybody.

Can someone tell me if this is acceptable evidence in the court of law?

If I film someone for 12 hours and they don't shoot someone is this then proof that they never have nor ever will?

Drink driving doesn't kill people, people do. Don't ban drink driving.

Selling grenades in vending machines doesn't kill anyone, people do. Lets sell grenades.

So you are saying that if I had filmed an extra hour, there is a possibility that the gun would have walked across the room by itself and shot someone? You argument is invalid.

GUNS DO NOT KILL PEOPLE... PEOPLE WITH GUNS KILL PEOPLE.

duh

You might want to alert the medical world of your miraculous discovery.

No Doctor... those 6 bullets didn't kill him, people did.

Nurse, I'm calling it, cause of death.... people with guns.

Earthquakes don't kill people, people do. That building that collapsed on someone didn't kill them, nor did the earthquake that made it collapse, the person who built it killed them.

Why can't you understand that for someone to have 6 bullets in them, they either shot themselves or someone shot them.

Like I said repeatedly,,,, there is a human involved in the process.

For the last time... guns do not kill people... people use guns to kill people.

Not wasting anymore time on this stupid nonsense....

Wait,,, I think I hear my shotgun sneaking up behind me......

BLAM

There isn't one single case of an unloaded weapon magically loading itself and shooting someone without a human being involved.
edit on R492016-09-28T13:49:53-05:00k499Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

"Lets try that out shall we?

Me squeezing my finger back and forth doesn't kill you, me holding a gun squeezing my finger could."

Exactly...so glad you agree with me 100%.

You flexing you finger does nothing.

YOU pulling the trigger on the gun has an effect.

Like I said.... Guns do not kill people.... people with guns kill people.

You are the one claiming guns kill people.... guns only kill people when human intervention is involved.

Wrong.

Americans shot by dogs

Kill all the dogs... problem solved.

You do know that it took a human to leave the weapon where an animal could cause it to discharge..right?

You do know that a human had to have loaded it... unless you are saying that dogs know how to load weapons.

Looks like you are wrong.

So let me get this straight... you are trying to tell me, seriously, that NO WEAPON CAN KILL ANYONE?

Oh wait actually, people don't kill people, neurons do. You know your brain had to find fire neurons to get you to load that gun.

Why not just blame it all on God, you couldn't of loaded that gun if some fictitious character created you in the first place right? It's his fault!

Guns don't kill people, God does.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I just filmed a pistol for 12 hours and it didn't appear to stop any crimes.... GUNS DON'T STOP CRIMINALS!
edit on 28-9-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I just filmed a pistol for 12 hours and it didn't appear to stop any crimes.... GUNS DON'T STOP CRIMINALS!

Guns are inanimate objects... case closed and class closed.

Bye Bye.

Do you need to ban sticks and rocks too? they kill people.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

edit on R562016-09-28T13:56:29-05:00k569Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS: Crackpot decides no object can "do" anything.

Computers suddenly stop working, cars fail to start, the Earth stops spinning.

Ban sticks and rocks? Are they man-made weapons? Are you really asking whether we should ban sticks and rocks?

In other news, man completely fails to grasp the concept of unnecessary risk.

Guns don't do anything... haahaha... has to be a classic comment.
Of course they do. Please educate yourself before coming back to this topic.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

BREAKING NEWS: Crackpot decides no object can "do" anything.

Computers suddenly stop working, cars fail to start, the Earth stops spinning.

Ban sticks and rocks? Are they man-made weapons? Are you really asking whether we should ban sticks and rocks?

In other news, man completely fails to grasp the concept of unnecessary risk.

Guns don't do anything... haahaha... has to be a classic comment.
Of course they do. Please educate yourself before coming back to this topic.

Cars do not start and computers do not work without human intervention. Same as guns.

You fail again...care to try for a 4th attempt?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Now for todays lesson:

The Truth About Gun Control

The right to keep and bear arms has always been central to the American identity. The American Revolution was sparked by British attempts to confiscate guns. After the Civil War, America changed the Constitution to defeat America's first gun control organization, the Ku Klux Klan. When Hitler and Stalin demonstrated how gun registration paves the way for gun confiscation which paves the way for genocide, Americans resolved to make sure it never happens here.

Gun control is not an issue of left vs. right, or urban vs. rural. Liberal icons such as Hubert Humphrey and Eleanor Roosevelt recognized the right to arms as fundamental to preventing large-scale tyranny by criminal governments, and small-scale tyranny by ordinary criminals. Barack Obama's gun control program is founded on disinformation, and is a direct assault on the Constitution. To learn more read The Truth about Gun Control by David B. Kopel:

Quote source:
www.youtube.com...

"When Guns are Outlawed - Only Outlaws and Tyrants will own Guns"

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Still using straws, aiii caramba!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
1776 baby

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton: We Cannot End Terrorism Without Gun Control

So lets start by disarming Hillary bodyguards why should they have guns? What Hillary doesnt understand is the Constitutions speaks for everyone in the United States.

Hillary really believes she is a queen and she is above the Constitution, she demonstrates this by her behavior and answers to many questions.

We have enough gun control already in this country, the problem is they are not being enforced enough.

However it is no secrete that Hillary is working for the Globalist who want nothing better then to disarm the United States for their NWO. This also tells me Hillary is working for our enemies and not for our best interests.

Who needs enemies when we have Hillary?
edit on 28-9-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

if Hillary was a gun:

66.media.tumblr.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
And pressure cookers !!!

tannerite targets....crossbow....slingshots....

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

This is real gun control

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I wonder why the people living in England, Scotland or the majority of Europe don't feel the need to possess a gun to protect themselves.

In fact, many people living in Europe, and I mean millions and millions, DO WISH they had better access to a firearm for protection against beasts and criminals, and especially now terrorists too. Of all the people who will die this year in the USA, firearms deaths are about 10% the number of all accidental deaths in a given year. Then you have murder by many other means. And Medical issues take the bulk of the rest of human life.

Accidental discharge of firearms results in very fewer accidental deaths usually even lower than drownings and fires. What are the gun laws in the jurisdiction you reside within Sudonim. What is your quality of life where you live?? Lets discuss the laws and background your opinions are coming from as you attack ours and the rights that protect our liberty.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

In fact, many people living in Europe, and I mean millions and millions, DO WISH they had better access to a firearm for protection against beasts and criminals, and especially now terrorists too.

According to what? Also there are circa 750million people in Europe so try and be more specific when your making up numbers.

Of all the people who will die this year in the USA, firearms deaths are about 10% the number of all accidental deaths in a given year. Then you have murder by many other means. And Medical issues take the bulk of the rest of human life.

Accidental discharge of firearms results in very fewer accidental deaths usually even lower than drownings and fires. What are the gun laws in the jurisdiction you reside within Sudonim. What is your quality of life where you live?? Lets discuss the laws and background your opinions are coming from as you attack ours and the rights that protect our liberty.

Drowning someone is illegal and there are strict rules and controls on who, when and where you can start fires.
Firearm deaths are avoidable, or at least reducible, since an armed civilian is more likely to be injured/killed than an unarmed one. So why take the risk?
Also screw your liberty.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Cars do not start and computers do not work without human intervention. Same as guns.

You fail again...care to try for a 4th attempt?

Ah, so once I press the power button on the computer I am "doing" everything right?

I'm performing all the calculations.

Cars can start without human intervention and by computers do not work, do you mean the intervention of inventing them? Otherwise yes they can, other computers can both start and operate other computers. Fail.

Let me help you out here since you seem to be struggling with basic concepts of the english language.
The word you are looking for is initiated, not "do", when you say a gun doesn't "do" anything you sound like a 5yr old.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

You have failed for the 5th time to provide proof where a weapon has killed another human being without some sort of intervention by other human beings.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
Now for todays lesson:

The Truth About Gun Control

The right to keep and bear arms has always been central to the American identity. The American Revolution was sparked by British attempts to confiscate guns. After the Civil War, America changed the Constitution to defeat America's first gun control organization, the Ku Klux Klan. When Hitler and Stalin demonstrated how gun registration paves the way for gun confiscation which paves the way for genocide, Americans resolved to make sure it never happens here.

Gun control is not an issue of left vs. right, or urban vs. rural. Liberal icons such as Hubert Humphrey and Eleanor Roosevelt recognized the right to arms as fundamental to preventing large-scale tyranny by criminal governments, and small-scale tyranny by ordinary criminals. Barack Obama's gun control program is founded on disinformation, and is a direct assault on the Constitution. To learn more read The Truth about Gun Control by David B. Kopel:

Quote source:
www.youtube.com...

"When Guns are Outlawed - Only Outlaws and Tyrants will own Guns"

Thanks for yet another YouTube video, is this where you get all your education from?

If you look past the fear tactics used in the video, which you obviously fell for (KKK, Hitler, Stalin bad, guns good), you'll realise he didn't bother expanding on the what the original meaning of the 2nd Amendment was.

I mean, before the NRA got involved and changed it in 2008(?), before then there were strict Gun Controls ranging from

- the location of guns and storage of ammunition/gunpowder
- in some states it was illegal to keep a loaded gun in a home, due to safety concerns.
- some prohibited the firing of guns within city limits
- some states imposed curbs on gun ownership. People deemed dangerous were barred from owning weapons

And of course, you would serve the militia for your entire lifetime.

So if you are so against people questioning or changing your precious "rights" shall we go back to its original meaning.
Or, as I expect, just interested in the NRA's interpretation of the last 10 years?
edit on 29-9-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join