It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom De Longe with answers about UFOs, Life, the Universe and Everything...

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Religion and spirituality also operate under delusion levels. Behind it all is the same uncomfortable truth about the purpose of humans.

Insofar as the "other life form goes" they play both the good guy and the bad guy roles from our mythology but are in fact neither.

Our brains need to stay distracted, which all this religion, spirituality and ufology certainly does.

There are other requirements as well, if humans are to be kept docile and obedient and its especially important to volunteer yourself to one of the fake causes. I.e become a true believer in ufos, or a true believer in some religion or a practictioner of spurituality or the occult.

There is no meaningful difference whether you believe in ancient aliens, jesus, satan or shiva.

All those things allow "the other" to use their willing herds of livestock (people).

Now weve evolved naturally to fill our ecological niche, so this is not some great tragedy in the big picture.

But it's not flattering to prideful and delusional humans either.

Imho.

Kev

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Okay I understand your point of view now.

I would really like to discuss this further but I think we might be derailing the thread if we go forward :-)

Let me just add that I find your point of view very interesting.

So thanks.

BT

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Thanks.

Let's not derail the thread.

I'd also like to say...don't believe me....i don't want to become another deception vector. Sharpen your critical thinking and research skills.

That said, im published by a major author in the past year. I've posted a lot. If you go back 3-4 years you can see how I've evolved from a pseudo-gnostic to my present more informed opinion.

But on topic....there certainly could be primitive life which has been discovered. There might even be a dribble of "alien tech" that could be paraded around to "sell" delusion levels 1 and 2.

But it doesn't matter. Its not actually important.

Its window dressing to keep us distracted and docile.

Kev

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Do you think there is one level of deception for the masses and another one for the 'elites'. At least the public face of the 'elite's? In other words another control system to keep them in line too?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Exactly.

Its like this:

1. Regular people
2. Ufo researchers and the mic.
3. The occult loonies who run our world
4. The nonhuman influence which implants their young in us, if we let them.

On #4 its mostly hyper religious/spiritual/ufo worshippers who get implanted.

Lots of regular people are barely touched.

If you can "feel the holy spirit", your "higher self" or whatever then you probably fall into category 4.

Kev

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Perhaps 4) men of Science, certainly very similar.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

If you can "feel the holy spirit", your "higher self" or whatever then you probably fall into category 4.

Nah! the whole religious/spiritual thing has been the fall back position to give us answers from the aliens, the space brothers and whatever cult or religion was speaking at the time throughout history. I've never bought it and never will.

Yet there does seem a whole lot of 'control' and 'people management' going on at all different levels of society. But it seems most people are only too happy to be steered one way or another anyway. They want answers without thinking about the real questions.

We shall have to see how this one with TDL all plays out. Have the chains been loosened at one level but tightened at another?

a reply to: ctj83

Safety, fun and learning? With Old Father Hubbard?

edit on 20/10/16 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Seeing as the Thread Starter (note the capital letters) have now actually pursued our little slight detour from Mr Delonge somewhat I feel it might be safe to ask just one more question.

Level 4 of the delusion is the layer that deals with the fact that humans are incubation chambers for another form of life

Just one small question really... Seing that we are still struggling with the very difficult problem of "conciousness", could it be that the other form of life you are alluding to is, in fact, us?

I don't know how you view human beings, but to me at least it seems apparent that we are more than just a clump of cells bundled together and neurons firing randomly. And we really have little idea what being concious really is, as our struggle with making artificial ones seem to demonstrate (again in my opinion).

This is my last question on this topic, promise, and then it is back to Mr Delonge.

BT
edit on 20-10-2016 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

On #4 its mostly hyper religious/spiritual/ufo worshippers who get implanted.

Do those implants include Dolly Parton?
Does her husband feel this holy spirit every time he plays 'hello naughty vicar' ?

Alien Dolly Parton Implants.

Someone call TDL, there is marketing gold, we all have his number now thanks to Podesta.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Slightly more on topic than my last post, I just had to share this.

Source is Twitter

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Im more of a 7 of 9 fan from Star Trek Voyager nyself.

Kev

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Its really hard to say what's behind the curtain.

Every person makes some arbitrary (and almost certainly wrong) fantasy decision about that, and generally mocks and attacks those who disagree with their fantasy.

We know that there are 7 billion plus analog computers on this planet, with wild, unproven imaginations in them, all clamoring to be heard.

But are any of those program bits backed up?

Ask 10 people that and you will get 20 opinions.

Kev

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Its all on Jack Parsons and a bunch of cranky people in southern India 4000 years ago or so. Its all still playing out.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Best post in the thread yet. LOL

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Its really hard to say what's behind the curtain.

Every person makes some arbitrary (and almost certainly wrong) fantasy decision about that, and generally mocks and attacks those who disagree with their fantasy

Yes, it IS really hard to know... This is very true.

peace,
AB

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

A man in the know, with connections to TPTB and who harbors a Dolly crush, told me.

It's all true.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I believe it!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Ah but like Dolly will you stand by your man?

😀

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

OF COURSE!

and give him two implants to cling to.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join