It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Introducing NEW Zodiac Sign - Ophiuchus

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

NASA Introduces the 13th Zodiac

Link to Fox News

It's an upside down cross, the horned god, and a pyramid.

NASA recently revealed that there are actually 13 zodiac signs, and now everything you ever knew about your horoscope has changed.

Here’s what happened.

3,000 years ago, astronomers didn’t totally understand how the Earth, sun, and stars moved. They also didn’t realize how vast the universe is.

At this time, the Babylonians already developed a 12-month calendar (based on the phases of the moon). So they divided the sky into 12 equal parts by looking at 12 distinct constellations by which the sun appeared to travel over the course of a year, according to NASA.

“But even according to the Babylonians’ own ancient stories, there were 13 constellations in the zodiac,” NASA report. So they decided to pick one, Ophiuchus, to leave out in order to make a tidy match with their 12-month calendar.

NASA decided to do the math and incorporate Ophiuchus into the zodiac sign chart.

No they didn't. They did not take it out to "make it tidy" they took it out because it was evil (if that's the story at all.) Suddenly a lot of things happening make sense now. Remember the opening ceremony to the Tunnel in Switzerland?

Tribute to the horned god:

Notice the Angels die in the performance, and the 'Goddess' is ugly, though it cuts out, maybe it shows what happens to her in another cut of the show (but from this clip its hard to tell). You will notice the white spirits w/wings disappear or suffer. The horned goat comes in and appears to rape an angel.

They are not even hiding it anymore.

All my research in the mysteries suggests that before Christianity, "Paganism" (actually a pejorative term) existed as Goddess worship, around the world by the megalithic culture you will find many out of place remnants of, totally ignored or covered up by the powers. The "Pagans" eventually would become early Christians, and they worship the Christ & the Mother.

Then you have everything in the early years of Christianity, but most important is the purge of women from the Bible. An offence to the original veneration all peoples had towards women.

Early Officials would leave quotes behind like:

St. Thomas Aquinas, the well-known 13th-century Italian theologian, said: "Woman is defective and accidental... and misbegotten ... a male gone awry ... the result of some weakness in the (father's) generative power."

Tertullian, the founder of Western theology, said in A.D. 22: "Woman is a temple built over a sewer, the gateway to the devil. Woman, you are the devil's doorway. You should always go in mourning and in rags."

I do not believe the church was bad in its entirety, I think at times good forces had regained control, but the initial damage and purging of the old gods & faith, has wrought unfathomable destruction. "Pagans" as they're cursed, were not polytheists. If you search far enough you will find they had a absolute god, one that stood over the lower ones, but they did worship lower gods too.

Monotheism has only caused two-millennia of death. Those who follow the Ancient Mysteries (good & bad in here too), are the purveyors of death.

They hide things by mirroring it. Up is down, left is right, good is bad, death is life. Ever wonder why some ridiculous Bill is called "Protecting Freedoms and Liberty Act" - & - all it actually does is remove all your rights and any chance of liberty? Yes, that's mirroring. And there is the "Veil" which is hiding things in plain sight, removing the meaning for things, using symbols for the wrong thing, etc.

They follow the horned god.

Baroness Philippine Mathilde Camille-de-Rothschild

Look closely, the horned god & the upside down cross:

Baroness Marie-Hélène de Rothschild

edit on 23-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Maybe that's how Gemini became the twins. Anyone that has been with a Gemini knows there is that nasty evil twin that rears their mean evil self on occasions!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Actually Ophiuchus is quiet large and is behind all the other constellations. It has been known about but never considered one because it did not rotate about the celestial equator like the other constellations. It is normally seen during summer opposite Osiris/Orion which is my own belief as to why "snake worship" was defeated and why this constellation is left out of the canonical (??) Zodiac.

Gee, they can kick Pluto out but add a large field of stars because of... NASA? Thanks Fox News for making a mountain of a mole hill. Funny how there is nothing on Phys.org about this story...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This is the Mandella effect man! You can't just make up the zodiac as you go along! Get out of my universe bitches!!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Great thread Boncho! S&F!

You are right, they are not hiding it at all any more, this is the time of revealing and we are all being forced to either pay attention to this cancer that is spreading or simply let it take over the host entirely!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Im looking at my research, and it seems like its correct.. But it seems like a stretcher

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Your threads have become strange and unlike you. Are you okay?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I've read that we will always only have 12 signs, corresponding to 12 sky segments. They're based on the number of lunar cycles in an average year and are marked by the solstices and equinoxes, not constellations. The signs were only named after certain constellations and that’s it.

Nasa can just
imo

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Osiris/Orion which is my own belief as to why "snake worship" was defeated and why this constellation is left out of the canonical (??) Zodiac.

Rosicrucians admit where their order comes from, and the real name of it.
Defeats or hidden? You should read the 68th Convocation

& the purpose of the Reverse Side of the Great Seal - & why it remains uncut.

...ancient initiation in the grove of Osiris...

Illuminati gave them 'soul science':

"act a great drama"

And within the book, the uncut seal:

It's important to have context. The Illuminati was created, not by Adam Weishaupt but by people controlling him, no different than you would equate George Bush being the power behind his presidency, or a single Rothschild behind their banking empire (though at times a single one did further their goals incredibly).

The goals of the original Bavarian Illuminati was to take over all the schools of ancient mysteries. They infiltrated Masonry & many others. They added "levels" beyond the classic 3 steps, which were nothing compared to the higher orders, but the lure of mysticism and keys to ancient mysteries enticed many into the fold. Officially they will just say Weishaupt made stuff up, offered nothing in return.

But consider how openly the Rosicrucians speak about the Illuminati & how they (ill.) pull the strings behind the scenes. I don't think the brotherhoods (orders) [at least all of them]) were every filled in entirely. Just told enough, or what they needed to hear, while adding in something to cause derision amongst competing types.

Meaning there are Orders of the Ancient Mysteries who feel they are doing good deeds while they work for a much darker force.

It's either that, or their texts are written in code (as many are) and only the right cipher will actually explain what the book is saying. Even from the profane perspective however & matching it up with the state of the world, and the actions of the powers - it doesn't look to good.

They built this Pyramid:

With this inside the Pyramid:

A Magi-Circle which is hidden indoors. All of which was for the rituals, which are forbidden to be written down, but 'Illuminating'.

Of course, we're just profane so what could any of us know...nothing.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
And everyone with zodiac tattoos is pissed... "nice tat! are you a libra?"..." not anymore.. "

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Your threads have become strange and unlike you. Are you okay?

Mandela Effect bub.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ophiuchus is not a new constellation. And some astrologers have been using it for a long time and still are.
www.eastbayastro.org...
themindunleashed.org...

edit on 9/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Anybody who is actually into astrology knows that Ophiuchus was always there in the chart. Well accounted for.
edit on 23-9-2016 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Can you provide a link to NASA, you know, where they revealed Ophiuchus?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I´m not into astrology but searching for the sign I found a website in my language:

www.astro.com...

They basically storm the baricades against this very heavy. They label astronomers who point that out "enemies of astrology". Either this is just a small group or it means the "field of astrology" is very divided. Some say the precession (1° over a lifespan) of the plane is important, some say it´s already accounted for and some say it does not affect their predictions/tellings.

I say bull# all together. Although I can find myself in my sign but we all know it´s written very shallow so that a high percentage will think "Hey, that´s true".

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I enjoy being half man half horse
gtf NASA

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This is gold....:

How rumours that Nasa had changed star signs spread

"The rumour last week that 86% of us may not be the star sign we thought caused panic on some social media networks. So many people believed the story because it was said to come from Nasa. But how did one of the world's most respected aeronautics institutions get dragged into the topic of astrology - the study that claims to predict the future through the position of the stars?

Well, it started when Cosmopolitan magazine discussed a Nasa post that was aimed at children. Nasa's Space Place blog explained how the ancient Babylonians, some 3,000 years ago, believed that the movement of the constellations may have affected events on Earth. Their calendar forms the basis of the zodiac which we know today. Since Babylonian times the positions of the stars have changed, though - a fact that is well known.

But Cosmopolitan took this to mean that Nasa had changed the dates assigned to star signs. It also picked up on a few sentences discussing Ophiuchus, a 13th "forgotten" constellation in the zodiac. "

It comes from Cosmopolitan mag, how suprising.

Stop freaking out, NASA did not just change your Zodiac sign

This is just sad.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

NASA recently revealed that there are actually 13 zodiac signs, and now everything you ever knew about your horoscope has changed.

As a professional astrologist I don't know how to comment that statement, from the NASA web. It is like a seven year's old, blond girl asking me "Why my chewing gum is pinky, daddy?"

1st. The 13th constellation is nothing new for astrology. NASA are showing nothing breathtaking here.
2nd. I do not use sidereal astrology, the one which uses 13th const. because it lacks brains. It's a balloon theory based on some 1960s published works, by few extraordinary retarded Americans(nothing personal).
3rd. Boncho, your statements are a bit fly-off. I agree, that the red shield guys are for bashing with a big iron rod, but your interpretations lack in meat and linger. It could misdirect and disinform, your sincere readers, which is a thing I guess you don't want. Seven of eight facts you point at as evil and label them with names in reality are sacred holy rites mediative idols, and conceptual believes, which by itself are no bad at all. If evil people use neutral tool for evil deeds, this does not make the tool evil by itself. Especially Osiris rite should never be labelled in that manner...like to say that Che Guevara was a pathological schizophrenic murderer.

..Oh we just got a Earthquake here I gotta dance

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Which you know isn't real...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join