It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz finally endorses Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Seems like it was about Supreme Court picks, but I'm betting there's more to it.

Given how bad the blood got there, it's a bit surprising really.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Of course he does. If he has any chance at a Presidential nomination in 2020 he needs to bow down and take it like a good little mainstream politician bitch.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
www.cnn.com...

Seems like it was about Supreme Court picks, but I'm betting there's more to it.

It is Ted bending the knee and kissing the ring. He was blasted and literally locked out of the room by the big donors. He knows if Trump wins his career is over.
edit on 23-9-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Amazing what money will do to "morals" eh?

I didn't think my opinion of Cruz could go any lower, but kissing the nethers of the man who insulted your wife and father for political gain?

That takes a very special kind of cretin.

Woo woo! Ding.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Donald perpetrated the best political assassination I have ever seen on Ted Cruz. With all the flare of a WWF match.

Ted tried to meet in the middle and not endorse, but not blast trump at the RNC. But trump said "not good enough".and orcastrated the hit.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
Of course he does. If he has any chance at a Presidential nomination in 2020 he needs to bow down and take it like a good little mainstream politician bitch.

Presidential run?!?!

You mean political career.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Homophobes and bigots finally find a home. Trump had the fringe racist vote and Cruz brings the homophobe vote.

Score for the Trump train choo choo!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This incredible news was already posted here: Cruz Hops On The Trump Train

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I guess Omarosa was right.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Ultimately he had to. The alternative is everything he stands against, whilst Trump is 50/50 on his ideas.
Makes sense, but I don;t think it will bring on board the rest of his followers who are still holding out. They are still frothing at the mouth.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Has Glenn Beck been fitted for a straightjacket yet?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

What with his business going into the toilet and now this, someone should watch him.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
yeah ted finally figured out that he isn`t in canada anymore,you can`t expect to piss on the big dog and walk away unscathed, well I think his very late endorsement won`t save him from trashing his chances as president in the future.sorry ted you better go back to canada where they are a lot more forgiving, eh.
edit on 23-9-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Amazing what money will do to "morals" eh?

I didn't think my opinion of Cruz could go any lower, but kissing the nethers of the man who insulted your wife and father for political gain?

That takes a very special kind of cretin.

Woo woo! Ding.

That lack of integrity barely stands out in the republican party. Its pretty much par for the course.
edit on 23-9-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Landmesser
Homophobes and bigots finally find a home. Trump had the fringe racist vote and Cruz brings the homophobe vote.

Score for the Trump train choo choo!!!!

Talks about racist people and intolerance then creates a post that stereotypes , lol.

Heck of a job brownie , keep crying wolf.

Besides that , I felt cruz not endorsing him was actually a good thing for trump. I don't trust or like trump but there is an appeal that a majority of the corrupted career politicians don't like him.
edit on 39930America/ChicagoFri, 23 Sep 2016 21:39:41 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Khaleesi

What with his business going into the toilet and now this, someone should watch him.

Uhhhh his business is far from going in the toilet. You should probably fact check that.

Second he already stated earlier in the week he could understand why Ted would do it if he did, though he doesn't agree with it.

Yet more slanderous rhetoric from Trump supporters

And I thought Obama supporters in 08 were vile, you guys truly do take the cake

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

I don't think it's surprising at all. In the end there's only two choices. If you're anti Hillary you're either not voting, or you're picking Trump.

People always fall in line behind their party eventually.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

One jerk endorsing another....

It's all about the Benjamin's......

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

One jerk endorsing another....

It's all about the Benjamin's......

top topics