It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are White Americans So Racist?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jc333
The appropriate question should be: " Why are so many Americans (United States) so racist?".

It is mind boggling to hear and see the rampant divisions between both black and white citizens in 2016.

The answer my friend is politics. By keeping the people divided because of race, certain politicians assure their vote from certain demographics.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hscore
I would guess it's because blacks are 13% of the population but commit 47% of violent crime, are more likely than any other race to be stealing my money through government assistance, and they have a crude and inferior culture.

All while they call me racist and beg for more handouts.

Black people are stealing your money?

Yeah, you are racist, and you're an uneducated one too (not surprised).

Crude and inferior culture?

Hahahahahah elitist chauvinistic pig.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

ain't it funny how jagged that line is? There's no real logic to the way the party platforms fall. Its just accepted that whatever one does, the other will do the opposite.

And if it doesn't make sense when considered within the rest of the platform? You just ignore the inconsistency. Thats how we have both parties saying they value life. One supports the death penalty and not abortion. The other....does the opposite. Just to be contrary, i guess. LOL.

Its like politics is patterned after the same pattern of trifling drama that reality TV uses as a formula

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SuspiciousTom

however take a look at the filter setting, which suggests Black > Unarmed

oh,i forgot to point out even in that it shows more whites than blacks.

per the Guardian,

unarmed black 33 of 793 people.
unarmed white 65 of 793 people.

which comes to
unarmed black 33 of 793 people killed 4.1% per call/incident/ confrontation.
unarmed white 65 of 793 people killed 8.1% per call/incident/ confrontation.

still again more whites than blacks per call/incident/ confrontation.
also the number bare out from last year, more whites killed than any other race per call/incident/ confrontation.
edit on 25-9-2016 by
edit on 25-9-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Sun Sep 25 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Hscore

Millions of years? and you claim intelligence?.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
White Man VS Black Man Open Carry State

Not the most scientific experiment but still a good example of a young man risking his life to make a point.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BlubberyConspiracy

The second guys rights were clearly violated by the law.

But

And I'll probably take flak for this.

I don't feel the two people are fairly being presented in a way that truly makes them equivalent with skin color being the only significant difference.

Hey you can you wear this really dorky looking shirt and carry this Rifle securely on your back and walk around with it?

Oh and you can you put on these dark clothes and carry this rifle loosely at your side for easy access?

Let's try switching this up, let's put a bald white guy wearing a wife beater with his rifle slung at his side for easy access.

vs.

A black guy dressed like Steve Urkel with a rifle holstered securely on his back.

According to what's being insinuated the first guy will be walked up to a discussed with, while the second guy will be accosted the same as in the video.

As you said it's not scientific. In either case you're right the 2nd persons rights were clearly violated and the officer clearly overreacted in the video.

I'm also not saying you're wrong as to why it occurred. I'm simply saying the way the two peoples dress and the way they carried their weapons are far from equivalent. Not that dress SHOULD make a difference. It SHOULDN'T but it does.

As for how the gun is carried. That does make a difference and it's simply unrealistic to demand people not have an instinctual different reaction a weapon that's potentially an immediate threat and one that is not.

Someone aiming a rifle at me is more threatening than someone holding a lowered rifle which is more threatening than someone with a rifle loosely slung at their side which is more threatening than someone who's rifle is holstered securely on their back. That said, I think only the 1st one is actually illegal.

I will leave with this. I fully believe it is 100% plausible that the main difference was that it was a black skinned man. I also am 100% sure that profiling occurs and being black is a negative where profiling occurs. I fully believe there are racist cops out there. I'm not denying anything. I'm just pointing out the scientific faults in this two person sample.

Speaking of profiling, giving the guy props for risking his life by following the law cause a cop might kill him for it? Is or is that not profiling the officer in exactly the same manner as a racist murderer? That's exactly what profiling is.
edit on 9/25/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

(post by Peedoffbucky removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Peedoffbucky

I'm white skinned and you can take your white pride # and go eff off with it.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Your not gona make it , Iff you so you will be a slabe because that's what's coming , are you blind or just stupid , there is nothing you can say or do to change what is coming

No amount of self hate , blowing off blacks , crying for diversity , nope none of that is going to save you , your already dead

Now go to best gore and see what your up against , see what they do to each other and what there gona do to you , nothing is gona stop this Hilary wants your guns , your funished

But you cry for diversity , be brainwashed by the Jews , it never worked in Egypt , Ancient Greece , Rome , so why would it work now lol

You can't avoid your fate , either stand and fight or be a little judas , you will recieve the worst of what is coming

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

But you can have Muslim pride , black pride Mexican pride , why not white pride it's a basic survival trade in all gods creatures and animals they all congregate together

Do you see Jews mixing with the world like whites are forced to , you've been fed a nice dose of white guilt

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

This thread is actually sickening , white guilt bull# that the elites are feeding you and your children , you are self destructing fffs

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Black Pride is also ridiculous don't assume my disagreeing with white pride means I'm okie dokie with black pride. Try again.

The other two aren't skin colors. Try again.

My friend is Gypsy by birth Jew by adoption. Once again try again.
edit on 9/25/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I have zero "white guilt."

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

What's coming is a bunch of powerful elite people trying to put a stranglehold on the rest of us. These elites consist of more than "Jews."

Stop scapegoating the Jews. The elite trying to subjugate us all are more varied than that.

(post by Peedoffbucky removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SuspiciousTom

While I fully agree on how things came to be, I think the wool is pulled over the eyes of the public in relation to the root cause of the uprising being a rich/poor thing at a higher percentage than it is a white/black thing. Rich people want the general public to fight over race so the focus is taken off of them as the root cause. Yes, the majority of the low income sector is black & brown, making it easy to racially profile... just as police unjustly do towards blacks.

The rich chose to expand and build away from the troubles of inner cities and low income sectors... essentially ran from the problems they created. As the problems of low income society built up, rich chose to police and enforce the problems that they quarantined instead of help integrate the low income sectors back into a normally functioning economy.

These protests include all races of color, and I am happy to see that. It makes me believe that color is showing to be not so much the issue as it is the backlash of the rich believing that they can control the ideals of which Americans generate in their lives. Police need to understand that they are to be the primary mediators of community building... not the enforcers to keep the problems away from the rich's front door. Once police involve themselves in helping, they will see the problems fade a bit. Rules make more problems... elsewhere if not directly related.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Your response was spot-on and well-said! Thank you for elucidating my thoughts - my dad was LEO (RIP).

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I'm not the one that's blind. There are definitely issues, but your framing of what they are is ludicrous.

You are right about the elite trying to disarm the poor and middle class. Which includes everyone not specifically allowed as security for the elite.

The elite being more than jews.

and

The disarmed being more than whites.

You say it's the jews (absurd) I say powerful elites which consists of more than jews (reasonable)

You say disarm white america (absurd) I say disarm everyone not them or their security (reasonable)

You say whites are the only hope (absurd) I say it will take all of us (reasonable)

You say we should stick to and empower our own skin color (absurd) I say we need to try and stop letting them divide us as they are purposely trying to do and unite against them (reasonable)

The elite are the ones trying to start race wars, etc, and the elite are far more than jews

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join