It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cruz Hops On The Trump Train

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

No, it's a very good point. No one expected Trump to be here at this point. Even me and I have been on board since the start.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The Dilbert creator predicted it. Something to do with NLP tactics and people who are easily persuaded?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
gag

No doubt because Pence is getting some attention --- even though a guy running for the Guber refuses to acknowledge that he was ever part of that camp.

Cruz -- just no
edit on 9/23/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Ted Cruz is trending big time on Twitter and the trolls are brutal. Damnit, there's a hashtag #CastraTED. Why didn't I think of that? Lol

Ham on Wry ‏@realHamOnWry 25m25 minutes ago Ted Cruz took a trip back in time today; a time when he'd hand over his lunch money to the school bully or spend the day inside a locker. 37 retweets 82 likes Reply Retweet 37 Like 82 More

source

Matt FullerVerified account ‏@MEPFuller 3h3 hours ago Ted Cruz walks into a bar. A man spits in his face. Cruz makes a fist, then buys the man a drink. Nothing mattered. It hadn't for years. 650 retweets 1,079 likes Reply Retweet 650 Like 1.1K More

source

Problem GlassesVerified account ‏@saraschaefer1 3h3 hours ago Now we know what that white thing was on Ted Cruz's lips. It was the last piece of his spine 122 retweets 458 likes Reply Retweet 122 Like 458 More

source

LOLGOP ‏@LOLGOP 2h2 hours ago LOLGOP Retweeted Sopan Deb Believe me. You better not mess with Ted Cruz's family, unless you want his endorsement.

source

It's okay to laugh along with the rest of us Trump supporters. Your candidate emasculated him after all.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Somebody from the RNC Reminded Teddy Bear that if he wants to have a Future in Politics , he Better Toe the Line Now . Message Finally Received .

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Choo choo!

I heard that Lyin' Ted is hopping aboard the Trump Train — last stop, Betaville. I heard that somewhere. I dunno folks but that's what I heard. Nobody is reporting it on ATS yet. Ridiculous right? Ridiculous.

The guy is a basket case. Very unhinged. That's what everyone says about Lyin' Ted.

What do you expect folks? Have you heard about Lyin' Ted's father? What a disgrace. So many people are upset with Lyin' Ted's father. He was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being, you know, shot. That was reported and nobody even talks about it. It's true folks. I mean, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree right? Worst thing that's ever happened. So sad. So many people are angry about that.

Lyin' Ted says he's a "constitutionalist" but Donald Trump knows more about the Constitution than Lyin' Ted, believe me. Lyin' Ted was a big fan of Roberts right? Can you believe it folks? Justice Roberts gave us Obamacare. Might as well be called Robertscare! Loser. Very disgraceful. Worst thing that's ever happened in the history of this country.

What a fail. Have you seen his wife Hiedi? Her name should be "Hide-me." She's no Melania. That's what everyone says. They do. I don't say it but they do. You know what else they say? A picture is worth a thousand words:

There are things about Heidi that I don’t want to talk about but you can look. The Enquirer reported that Lyin' Ted cheated on his wife with many women. Many women. So many women. The Enquirer gets it right a lot. They don't have a Pulitzer but they should folks. They really should but it's a rigged system. So unfair how they cheat like Lyin' Ted.

Right folks? Remember that? Lyin' Ted cheated in Iowa. He couldn't win straight up. Total voter fraud. Total fraud. Such a rigged system. The voting is very unfair. Worst it's ever been in history.

It's good that Cruz has come around. Nobody likes Lyin' Ted but he knows when he's lost. Now he's spilling the beans in his pants. That's okay though folks, Trump gets along with everyone. He's the most forgiving person in the world. That's what everyone says. He doesn't care if Cruz called him an amoral, narcissist, philandering, pathological Liar. Lyin' Ted said that? That guy is such a liar. What a yuge liar.

It's a good thing that Trump is such a tremendously generous and forgiving person right? Cruz probably would have been disqualified from being President. He's not a natural born citizen. It's not a settled matter. That's what a lot of the best lawyers in the world are saying. I know them all. But maybe Trump will nominate him for the Supreme Court instead of that Thiel guy. There's something about that guy right? Something. I dunno folks.

Congratulations Lyin' Ted. Now you can make America Great Again too! (and it only cost you any vesitgal shred of dignity you may have had)

is Ted bending the knee and kissing the ring. He was blasted and literally locked out of the room by the big donors. He knows if Trump wins his career is over.

Donald perpetrated the best political assassination I have ever seen on Ted Cruz. With all the flare of a WWF match.

Ted tried to meet in the middle and not endorse, but not blast trump at the RNC. But trump said "not good enough".and orcastrated the hit.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Somebody from the RNC Reminded Teddy Bear that if he wants to have a Future in Politics , he Better Toe the Line Now . Message Finally Received .

Yup it was Ted showing off his principles

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I heard this on AM radio news earlier. A paraphrased excerpt of his statement as to why he is endorsing Trump:

Not only did he give his reasons as being it will effect the picking of Supreme Court Justices but he said Hillary is unfit to be President.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
such a loser, i reckon he grabbed onto the ladder of the caboose as it was going by, sorry ted but i have no respect for a coattail rider.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
such a loser, i reckon he grabbed onto the ladder of the caboose as it was going by, sorry ted but i have no respect for a coattail rider.

Even worse than that, is some one done horribly wrong by Trump... THEN BECAME A COAT TAIL RIDER!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Was just reading about this, I have to say I am a bit surprised. After the way those two went at each other I didn't think he would ever do this. I would of liked to see him not, just like I didn't want to see Bernie endorse Hillary but I get why they have too.
Cruz is looking to protect his seat in 2018.

Actually Cruz is on the Trump list for a SCOTUS position. That's why he endorsed Trump.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
LOL....Ted Cruz in the news again? I guess he couldn't take not being in the spotlight for that long...that or his wife made him do it....LOL!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
He hops, but someone keep the holly water ready and necks hidden for the time being.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join