It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Tara may regret filing a complaint on the cop if the video does indeed show her out of her car harassing the guy and others before. She didn't tell the cop that, but said she only drove by. She may be in serious trouble over this event. Filing a complaint based upon false information might be actionable too.
edit on 3-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnPrewett

Does or does not anyone have the "right" [in America] to respond to insult with violence ?

One has the right to protect their self, family, and property from attack, in whatever form. As to what constitutes an attack, it depends on the situation. In this case, yes, I believe Tara attacked the homeowner by stopping adjacent or on his property and using obscene gestures. Was this a minor attack? Yes. Was it, by itself, worthy of spending time, gas, and energy getting her tag number? No, probably not.

But if there is a pattern of similar events, and we now know that the homeowner has video purported to show just that, then it becomes a harassment charge and could carry criminal penalties. We know that a judge just served her with a temporary restraining order; that typically only happens where the attack is severe or where there is a history of bad behavior. It also indicates the judge has looked over the evidence, at least superficially, and decided that such an action is warranted.

I am truly amazed. Would Tara have been in the right, in your opinion, if she had hit the man with a bottle? Maybe if she had thrown a knife and cut him? Maybe she would be OK to just shoot him? Where is the line?

Let's reverse their positions. Let's say Tara was standing in her yard beside her Clinton signs and the guy pulled up, shot her a finger, and yelled insults, then sped off. Let's say he had been doing that for some time. Is she the bad guy now? Or is the problem still the Trump supporter?

I think we both know the answer to that in our hearts, but I also bet that answer will never be admitted. Pardon me, but your bias is showing.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I would add I know a few people in California who have told me they wouldn't put a Trump bumper sticker on their car or wear any supportive clothing for fear of being attacked! why? Because it's happening all too often from Hillary supporters. That's an unbalanced support base for Hillary. Whack-a-Doodles.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

I am going off of the video that the OP showed and presented.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I went off of the video that you showed and presented in the first posting.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig

Were you aware of the audio gaps? Edited by her?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I'm trying to find a distinction between this and what third world countries do openly to try and make sure the government-supported person is elected. We call it criminal when it happens overseas, but here people call it righteous?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

And there's nothing wrong with that, despite the tone of my post. It actually highlights the biggest issue for most people in this thread - all we have heard, non-stop, is the World According to Tara.

Gradually, more and more details have come to light. The picture that has been painted for the people who have read the billion or so pages in this thread is radically different to someone who has only watched the initial video. I think it's important to remember that 95% of people who have even heard of this incident have only heard TD's version of the story.

Isn't that scary? It should be.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: InTheLight

very uniformed knee jerk opinion. Read the thread and be aware of his court ordered Restraining Order on her too.

I don't know much about restraining orders, but I believe he received a preliminary order, and a court date set to determine whether or not the restraining order will become permanent. As I stated previously, the true facts will be told in court, because the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

If a temporary order was imposed then the evidence is in favor of him. It would be dismissed outright had there been no evidence.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Did the video show anything other than what Tara said? She showed nothing of the incident and nothing of evidence on anything she claimed. It was simply a narrative of her side of what happened. Why would anyone take that as truth? It also showed that she was lying about how the police got involved based on how the cars were positioned and who spoke with the officer first.

Overall, she has lied through this entire ordeal and is now about to pay for it.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Grow up! That is what is wrong with this world! If you are so easily triggered maybe you shouldn't leave this house.

THIS was his yard by the way. Care to rethink your argument!?!

An you REALLY need to read. She has done SO much more than just "flip someone off"

Yeah, I thought so, overkill.

In your opinion, which is completely worthless to this man I am sure.
I am willing to bet he doesn't give a rats ass about your taste or sense of 'overkill'.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: JohnPrewett

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Please tell me I'm misreading this.

Are you equating having political yard signs to driving by someone's house with racially-charged signage directed toward them personally?

TheRedneck

Does or does not anyone have the "right" [in America] to respond to insult with violence ?

You don't have the right to, but anyone could. ............. .

Certainly anyone can choose to be a criminal.

I appreciate your straightforward "you don't have the right to"
edit on 3-10-2016 by JohnPrewett because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

One has the right to protect their self, family, and property from attack, in whatever form.
.................... TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
We interrupt this program to bring you... Courage the Cowardly Dog Show, starring Courage, the Cowardly Dog! Abandoned as a pup, he was found by Muriel, who lives in the middle of nowhere with her husband, Eustace Bagge!

Eustace: Gah!

Narrator: But creepy stuff happens in Nowhere. It's up to Courage to save his new home!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Do you think this is cute? You have written that 3 times. No one here thinks that it is OK to respond to insults with violence. If you have read the first 63 pages of this thread you would know that she has the been the one to resort to violence by throwing things. What is your point?!?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

She was simply frustrated and angry at a Trump supporter who probably went overboard on his lawn signs -

Are you being serious right now!?!

I can put 50 PRO-Trump signs in my yard and YOU or anyone else just has to deal with it.

I think you need to read through this thread before making comments...you are only making yourself look bad!

If you put 50 PRO-Trump signs on your lawn, then don't be naive or surprised when someone flips you the bird.

I am pointing out the frustration and anger both political sides are feeling and that her behaviour, while unacceptable, is nothing compared to the physical violence displayed at rallies by both sides.

You're still not getting it.

Flipping the bird isn't the issue here. She has harrassed the homeowners and attacked their property numerous times before this incident. That's why he followed her, it was to get her details so the police could intervene.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The video that showed her lying to a police officer?
Yeah. She forgot to cut that part out.
edit on b000000312016-10-03T18:13:15-05:0006America/ChicagoMon, 03 Oct 2016 18:13:15 -0500600000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Funny thing about election campaign signs. While I am very sure it is possible, every time a sign has appeared on my property it was put there by someone else, after they asked permission. I've never 'bought' such a sign ... that's for the candidates to do.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Another Twitter post by Tara today saying she won't stop until he "gets popped" for doing this to her.

Definition of popped
transitive verb
: to strike or knock sharply : hit

Funny, what did he do to HER? What did she do to him in total?

I would guess her lawyer will be asking her to contain herself in any talking in the court. She just can't seem to contain her #avengetara anger.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Another Twitter post by Tara today saying she won't stop until he "gets popped" for doing this to her.

Oh, my. Perhaps the man should up the ante then by getting a TRO on her, and then get some video of it driving her into fits of violating it because she was told 'no' by someone.

I'm sure the court would readily grant such an order, given the circumstance.

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join