It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
This woman should be ashamed and embarrassed, but the really sad thing is she actually doesn't even see what a complete twat she is.

Perhaps next time she will think long and hard before trying to wind someone else up just because they don't hold the same views as her.

Hahahahahahaha.... no. The only thing she will "learn" from this is that she's still the smartest person on the internet and "the system" is still full of evil white men out to ruin her life.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RichardParker

Well, I finally had time to watch that video.

I was reminded of a recent thread I was in where a syndrome was discussed (don't remember the name, sorry) wherein people who are less capable tend to overestimate their abilities. It made sense. It's a type of self-initiated ego boost to make up for inner fear of shortcomings. It's why someone with, say, superficial knowledge of physics will try to pick apart a paper written by a physicist, or why the guy working in a factory will constantly berate his CEO for making bad decisions.

It's an attempt to fill a hole in one's life without actually filling it. It's a lie to oneself, and always leads to trouble. It is far, far better to fill that hole with love, knowledge, and respect for others. When that happens, one is fulfilled and satisfied.

It seems Tara needs a lesson in true satisfaction, or as I like to say, in "it is enough." I happen to believe those three little words are extremely important.

Examples: I drive a 2002 Lesabre. Yeah, it's not as flashy as a new Challenger. It's not as luxurious as a Cadillac. It's not as modern as a Tesla. But I climb behind the wheel in the morning and it's comfortable, pleasant to drive, and gets me where I need to go. It is enough.

My shop is small, 16 foot square. It has settled some since I built it. It's not very pretty. But I have a warm, dry place for all my books and tools, room to work, TV, Internet, and room to put in a mini-fridge. I'm comfortable there. It is enough.

Some people... most people... spend their lives in the pursuit of more. They strive for a bigger house, nicer car, better career, more money. They never have enough. The more they get, the more they want, to the point of utter wastefulness. They have never just looked around with a contented smile and said to themselves, "it is enough. I am satisfied."

I pity those people.

I'm not talking against ambition. Ambition is wonderful. But ambition just to have more than you could ever need is a trap.

Tara had a great life, with one problem: she was unfulfilled. She needed to be someone on her own. There's nothing wrong with that, except she didn't really know who she wanted to be or how to be that someone. She got a gig in radio that seemed to make her happy for a while, but instead of enjoying her success, she chose to use that success against those who cared for her. She left her husband and inwardly saw everything about him as evil and the cause of her own struggles. She hated the "wives" for being happy with their life. Her accomplishments were not there to make her happy, but to make others miserable.

That's a huge difference between the majority of those posting here and Tara Dublin. We've dropped off topic a few times and I feel I have gotten a feel for who many of you are. We are happy with who and what we are. We have a life, and we are satisfied with living it. We have enough.

Tara has a life, too, but for her it is not enough. She wants more... more revenge against those she sees as evil, more prestige to stroke her impotent ego, more validation from others who don't even know her, and more power to control others so she can feel important. It will never be enough, for hate and vengeance can never fill the hole in her life. Indeed, the more she tries, the larger and emptier that hole becomes.

If anything good can come of this fiasco we're discussing, it will be that somewhere, somehow, someone moving down the same road she travelled will see the end to their own path and choose a different direction.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Vasa Croe

that lady needs to be knocked out.

Pathetic.

These types of threads which take aim at SJW women only, usually bring out the most pathetic posters here on ATS. In this case, it appears the division of politics is creating great anxiety and hotheads in your country and that is a shame for you all.
edit on 2-10-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Pathetic.

These types of threads which take aim at SJW women only, usually bring out the most pathetic posters here on ATS. In this case, it appears the division of politics is creating great anxiety and hotheads in your country and that is a shame for you all.

Sorry...was there a SJW male involved in this woman's rant and cyber bully escapade I was not aware of?

This thread was about a specific incident that this woman continues to lie about....not sure how it could have been about anyone else, so please throw your ideas out there since you seem to have the answers for a country you apparently aren't in...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Well said....well said.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

a syndrome was discussed (don't remember the name, sorry) wherein people who are less capable tend to overestimate their abilities.

It sounds like you are referring to the findings of Messrs Dunning and Kruger.

Though I do tend to disagree with you. I think Tara is suffering from delusional paranoia, but I could be wrong.
Either way, she is her own worst enemy and people who really care for her will be trying to get her the help and treatment she needs rather than supporting her delusions..

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Pathetic.

Sorry...was there a SJW male involved in this woman's rant and cyber bully escapade I was not aware of?

This thread was about a specific incident that this woman continues to lie about....not sure how it could have been about anyone else, so please throw your ideas out there since you seem to have the answers for a country you apparently aren't in...

It is an easy matter to discern political hothead knee jerk reactions no matter which country you come from. And they are not social justice warriors, just two people at political opposites and both with a lack of control.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Pathetic.

It is an easy matter to discern political hothead knee jerk reactions no matter which country you come from.

Her reaction to a sign in the yard was exactly that....which is why it's being discussed. Had it been a man doing this I would assume the same thread would occur and the same backlash.

As far as lacking control...I have seen no evidence of the man she was harassing losing control at all. If you have read this thread at all, she made plenty of claims that have all been proven false at this point. He actually took the high road and the legal route to accomplish what he wants...
edit on 10/2/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Actually, I would say that it's the actions of the woman, not the thread about her, that is the issue. She has unfairly and maliciously attacked another human without reasonable provocation, similarly attacked a police officer whose only offense was following the law and attempting to de-escalate the situation she caused, and then attempted to invoke sympathy for her actions while spewing vile hatred towards others for speaking their opinions.

Do you consider those actions as honorable or proper?

The fact that she is female is not under debate. Were she male, my opinion would not change, except to possibly add the label of 'coward.' No one I have seen has applied that label to her, probably because she is female. So you're right; I have been unfair. Allow me to correct that error.

Tara Dublin is also a coward.

I hope that satisfies your sensibility. If not, if you somehow believe her actions are honorable, righteous, or in any way appropriate, I will simply disagree with your definition of those terms and be thankful you feel the way you do about Americans.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Pathetic.

It is an easy matter to discern political hothead knee jerk reactions no matter which country you come from.

Her reaction to a sign in the yard was exactly that....which is why it's being discussed. Had it been a man doing this I would assume the same thread would occur and the same backlash.

As far as lacking control...I have seen no evidence of the man she was harassing losing control at all. If you have read this thread at all, she made plenty of claims that have all been proven false at this point. He actually took the high road and the legal route to accomplish what he wants...

They both behaved badly as the police officer found; this is a deeper issue than this thread's premise. The political tensions are running high there and it is quite pitiable.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Pathetic.

They both behaved badly as the police officer found; this is a deeper issue than this thread's premise. The political tensions are running high there and it is quite pitiable.

The police officer didn't find that at all.

So...someone is harassing you, stopping by your house and yelling at you for a couple weeks every day....I guess you would be cool with that?

The only way to get it to stop would be to call the police, but they won't get there in time to stop it because she drives off every time. So you call the police, hop in your car and follow her while on the phone telling the police where she is so they can pull her over.

You have video of all of her harassment and file a suit against her. She continues her tirade online and lies about all of her actions. Do you just let it slide and let her attack you and post your personal details and pictures everywhere? Or do you do something about it and do it the right way....legally?

Please show me ANY evidence of the person she was attacking acting badly at all....I have been following this story since the beginning and have researched them both and found no evidence of him acting in a manner I would consider bad. I would have done exactly the same to make sure she quit harassing me...I have a family and do not put up with stupid very well.

She will get what she deserves in the end....not worried about that.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Pathetic.

So...someone is harassing you, stopping by your house and yelling at you for a couple weeks every day....I guess you would be cool with that?

The only way to get it to stop would be to call the police, but they won't get there in time to stop it because she drives off every time. So you call the police, hop in your car and follow her while on the phone telling the police where she is so they can pull her over.

You have video of all of her harassment and file a suit against her. She continues her tirade online and lies about all of her actions. Do you just let it slide and let her attack you and post your personal details and pictures everywhere? Or do you do something about it and do it the right way....legally?

Please show me ANY evidence of the person she was attacking acting badly at all....I have been following this story since the beginning and have researched them both and found no evidence of him acting in a manner I would consider bad. I would have done exactly the same to make sure she quit harassing me...I have a family and do not put up with stupid very well.

They both are political activists, not social justice warriors, from what I viewed on the video and you can bet these types of altercations and violence will only escalate. And it is his word against her word, so if you weren't there then you don't know the facts.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Pathetic.

They both are political activists, not social justice warriors, from what I viewed on the video and you can bet these types of altercations and violence will only escalate. And it is his word against her word, so if you weren't there then you don't know the facts.

I haven't found anything about him being a political activist at all....he just had signs in his yard. And yes, it is his word against hers...he just went about it the right way. He has video of her in his yard and driving by his house harassing him and his girlfriend for a while which is why they are both listed as plaintiffs on the suit they have filed against her.

Feel free to show me any information I have missed where he is doing anything to her at all....I have yet to find any.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
In theLight,If you bothered to read the whole thread you'd be aware that she had taken pictures of his signs and posted it to social media before the incident and also there is talk his surveillance cameras caught her harassing the guys girlfriend as well as showing her out of the car harrassing him while she claims just driving by and flipping him off. He followed her while calling the cops. A sensible thing. So what did the guy do wrong? Nothing so far. By the way, I look at this less as political, but as intolerance on her part.
edit on 2-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It appears, from her Twitter feed, that she is no longer posting about the incident...it is all about Trump now. Maybe she finally saw that she is about to get hammered for this?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Pathetic.

I haven't found anything about him being a political activist at all....he just had signs in his yard. And yes, it is his word against hers...he just went about it the right way. He has video of her in his yard and driving by his house harassing him and his girlfriend for a while which is why they are both listed as plaintiffs on the suit they have filed against her.

Feel free to show me any information I have missed where he is doing anything to her at all....I have yet to find any.

Yet, you state it is a 'he said, she said' situation, but you still claim to know all the facts; none of us really know the facts in this case.

It will be interesting to know the judge's findings on this type of political social unrest and how first amendment rights and escalating frustration translate into what is and what is not considered harassment.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Pathetic.

Yet, you state it is a 'he said, she said' situation, but you still claim to know all the facts; none of us really know the facts in this case.

It will be interesting to know the judge's findings on this type of political social unrest and how first amendment rights and escalating frustration translate into what is and what is not considered harassment.

Nope....we don't know all the facts. I DO know that he seems to have gone through the proper channels to take care of it though. And she seems to be doing everything she can to cyber bully him. I am much more inclined to believe someone that appears rational by their reaction to someone that is clearly irrational.

I can't see, under any circumstance, what she has done not being considered harassment. Had she just driven by his house everyday and been upset about his signs in her car then whatever.....she didn't do that....

If you can't see her as the irrational one here then I am not sure there is any way to logically discuss this with you. She has been posting his picture and name for a couple weeks and calling him a racist among other names. She has made allegations about him that are unfounded and been on radio and written and article about him....not really sure how you are able to defend someone like this.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Both parties behaved badly and the motivation seems to be politically fueled; why do I have to repeat myself?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I will leave that decision up to a judge to determine what's what after all the evidence is presented; that would be an unbiased person weighing all the facts, fairly.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

They both are political activists, not social justice warriors, from what I viewed on the video and you can bet these types of altercations and violence will only escalate.

I believe she does fall into the category of SJW.
She was triggered by political signs that he placed in his front yard in support of a candidate.

She could just drive right on by without taking action. She chose to do the wrong thing. She also lied to a cop. That is evident if you watched the entire video that she posted (even though I believe that she cut portions of the original video out).

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join