It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Here's the person ripping on others as scary and redneck for having tattoos:

And HOLY-SHIZZZ she is actually ripping on Trump because he went on a Twitter-tantrum and accusing him of not "letting it go"

Pot.... Kettle... Yup, shes 10,000% detrached from her own reality.

twitter.com...

edit on 30-9-2016 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You know, I was getting all ready to change gears and let everyone know how hard it is to do decent 3-D animation. It's one of my hobbys, and I still don't have anything worth showing. Then I watched the video.

Ow. Just ow.

I can't even start a critique... the timing sucks, the movements are phony and uncoordinated, the speech is out of sync and mechanical, hard to understand, and all this using something from legoland/mine craft? Oh my God! The first animation I ever did with realistic models was bad enough to make me grimace when I see it, but it was leaps and bounds better than this.

Rosie O'Donnell has more talent than this... words I never thought I would ever type.

TheRedneck

Precisely why I thought it was her oldest son that made it.

I taught myself Maya 3D in college and made an animation for one of my senior projects. Granted that is mostly automated now and anyone can make the video that was just posted, but back when I had to study Nurbs and whatnot just to make the animation it was hard. My video was not much better but I actually had to build every character in it and the lighting and the scene and blah blah blah.

That one screamed novice to me....

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny
I've been trying to keep up as well. Got a couple of days off coming, and will hit them from my PC. Sucks trying to star from my droid. Got your back though.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I primarily use PoserPro for my animation, but Maya is awesome for modelling. I took two courses in it when I got my AAS in Computer Systems. Got a student copy here to use for my little hobby.

Even allowing for automation from a cheap freeware app, that was pretty terrible. They could have done better using something from a Sim game. Much better.

TheRedneck

ETA: Regardless of who did it, Tara used it for self-promotion. The quality (or lack thereof) therefore belongs to her. Just imagine someone handing you a business card written in crayon. Would it matter that they let their kid make it?

edit on 9/30/2016 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ok since this is just a tad off topic and you 3d guys are here:

Maya vs Solidworks for 3d models?

You can PM me too if you wish.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Hell if I know....I haven't used Maya for 13 years....sorry I can't help. Now if you need some security or virtualization or PCI compliance help....

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I primarily use PoserPro for my animation, but Maya is awesome for modelling. I took two courses in it when I got my AAS in Computer Systems. Got a student copy here to use for my little hobby.

Even allowing for automation from a cheap freeware app, that was pretty terrible. They could have done better using something from a Sim game. Much better.

TheRedneck

ETA: Regardless of who did it, Tara used it for self-promotion. The quality (or lack thereof) therefore belongs to her. Just imagine someone handing you a business card written in crayon. Would it matter that they let their kid make it?

Holy $hit...I just spewed my beer...wiping the spray off my screen now...business card in crayon....

I have a feeling if we met in person we would get along very well....you'd probably love my neighbors as well....we are all the "hold outs" in the neighborhood...plenty of big houses being built and we are the noisy ones that have been here for a while.....

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

That depends... was the spew from PBR?

I tend to get along with all types in real life. I'm just as comfortable chugging suds around a bonfire as I am talking quantum mechanics with a physicist or discussing finances with a banker. I am who and what I am, and I'm damn proud of who and what I am.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The was made at the Xtranormal 3D website with pre-made characters software. You add uploaded audio and use stock characters and stock motions. It's very limited and likely she or her kid did that. It's really pretty easy, but looks like 3D animation from 15 years ago. A very amateur calling card for her to find a new job. Apparently her skills are Tweeting and getting herself involved in court cases, oh and complaining. And seeing how talking is how she breathes, I guess you could add radio voice to her skill set. She does voice-over work. Hell, her voice is all over everything, everywhere and she certainly talks over everyone, so they can't get a word in edgewise.

Xtranormal.com
edit on 30-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Foundry's Modo is great and more affordable than both those. depends on what you want to use it for. I use Modo for my advert illustrations and Autodesk Fusion for more complicated CAD oriented modeling of things that need blueprints or watertight 3d models for 3d printing.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Oh this is hilarious calling Trump someone with no accomplishments. No, that's you Tararist! Her hashtag should read #I'mwithStupid.

Still hunting celebs to enlist for her goofy #teamtara. Just wait Tara until everyone sees in full HD Video what a whack a doodle you are getting out of your car and screaming at the guy. You'll be the biggest joke meme on the internet.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I tend to get along with all types in real life. I'm just as comfortable chugging suds around a bonfire as I am talking quantum mechanics with a physicist or discussing finances with a banker. I am who and what I am, and I'm damn proud of who and what I am.

TheRedneck

Ha....no....Local beer...Sweetwater 420....its pretty much all I drink.

As far as fire...I just had 4 oaks and a pine cut down and all are stacked in split piles in the back yard under the deck ready for winter...I have a 12 foot Xmas tree every year...I invite the neighbors over and they bring theirs and we light them up....never felt heat like I have from semi dried pines burning in a 15 foot circle.

Redneck through and through here....but sorta in the city.....

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Seems she didn't like the comments at xojane.com, not even from the women. Calls all the commenters stalkers. Hmm, must be looking in a mirror Tara.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Still selling the lie she didn't get out of her car, and that she didn't stalk him. Upcoming video shows different Tara. Just wait, the whole world will see you as the liar you are. Oh look, she's showing us the age she acts, or is she saying she has ONE BIG lawsuit headed her way.

If you'd like to torture yourself or someone else, here's Tara's litigious interview last night:

KGO-AM 810 TARA DUBLIN INTERVIEW - Pat Thurston

Get ready to throw up in your mouth a little as Pat Thurston buys Tara's bull crap story.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

TheRedneck

Me and my freshly cut wood...oh....and my Sweetwater 420. Just in case anyone on ATS wants to stop by....I am pretty friendly but don't take kindness as weakness please...I would hate to be anything but a southern gentleman to you....

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

TheRedneck

Me and my freshly cut wood...oh....and my Sweetwater 420. Just in case anyone on ATS wants to stop by....I am pretty friendly but don't take kindness as weakness please...I would hate to be anything but a southern gentleman to you....

Well look who showed up to take you up on the offer. Hide Vasa, run for your life. She thinks you're Dave Grohl.
edit on 1-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Now i wanna talk to you more. Im a programmer. Been trying to get into 3d graphics.

Sorry i havent been very active today yall. Went to the hospital. Bronchitis. Im feeling better now though. Getting caught up on everything.

She seems to be digging that hole deeper, and deeper. Wonder if she has any light way down there.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Im cajun. Close enough to Redneck lol.

I dont drink, but i love me some bonfires! Had to stop drinkin for medical reasons.

Im in the city now though. Its.... Different. Too many people for my liking, but the wifey loves her career so... Theres that.

I cant wait for the video!!!!!!!! I know i have to, but i sure dont want to. It just cant come soon enough for this guy.

Either way: Laissez les bons temps rouler
(See how many of yall know what that means without needin a translator)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jjsr420

Let the good times roll?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: RichardParker
So Friday has come and gone and still no video showing her interactions with the neighbor. Is it forthcoming or not?

It is from the folks I have talked to that actually have it...they are waiting for the OK to release as there is a court case pending as of the 26th and do not want to mess it up for the guy she is harassing by giving her defense team time to analyze prior to the hearing.

Err... how does that work with discovery? I'm sure that, even in her jurisdiction, the defendant should be given the evidence in order to prepare for the hearing.

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join