It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher
What I take from it is how destructive and irresponsible the feminist bullsh1t is. Instead of talking things out, instead of taking it not as women should be seen and not heard, but rather as a basic tip about manners, she alienated herself from her husband to the point he cheated. And now she is divorced. The two boys are subjected to the single mom lunacy that has destroyed generations of young men. What's more, her DJ gig proved not to endure, and you know the doctor is paying quite a bit in child support, possibly alimony too.
Does she learn from this, no? She simply doubles down again and again FOR YEARS. And she is now so bitter she asserts that most "cisgendered white males" are terrible people.

One last thing. This past spring in summer I was in Germany, overlooking a lot of German language documents in a company's records. One very memorable document was a sales guide on different customs around the world, not just Germany, but Russia, Great Britain, and America. Two of the tips I remember about the states were:

1) tip table service between 15-20 because they depend on tips to live on.
2) avoid discussions of race and religion (in the context of sales meetings or people you do not know well). Americans are often strong advocates (eiserne Verfechter) for their positions and things could get ugly.

Germans and ostensibly other foreign nationalities understand this, and some uppity k1ke bitch from NJ does not get it?
I could just imagine her 15 years before going into someone's home and provoking contentious, heated arguments with her leftist diatribes. Even if the tables were turned and it involved someone has hard right as I am (alt-right here) going into someone else's home, I'd still disapprove. Did she understand this likely take from her loving husband. Oh no. And now she is pushing 50, unemployable, and will grow old and die alone.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjsr420
www.kgoradio.com...

Anyone with a facebook can comment on this.

Seems she is already getting some comments. I read on her twitter she posted a link to the interview...I am sure it will turn nasty on there....

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RichardParker

On xojane.com where her article resides the feminists even couldn't stand her there.
edit on 30-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher No as someone sympathetic to the Fatherland, no. She is spot on for one of the commissars during Stalin's reigh (who killed far more many people before hitler ever got started).

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Honestly, how much of a relief will it be for the guy when his video refutes her. I'm sure it will be shared across the web. Does she not see how she is painted in the corner from her own immoral actions? I wish the guy some satisfaction by the court case so he can get out from under this devil. I wouldn't even call her a woman. I know it would be a slam against all women to include her with them. Boba called her a golem, maybe that fits better. Her new signoff on YouTube should be "Tararist out". "Tune in next week for the SJW Defcon 5 complaining to go on ad nauseum".

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

On xojane.com where her article resides the feminists even couldn't stand her there.

They also delete anything that doesn't follow the narrative.

It seems everyone giving her time is actually a friend and is trying to further her "cause".

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Honestly, how much of a relief will it be for the guy when his video refutes her. I'm sure it will be shared across the web. Does she not see how she is painted in the corner from her own immoral actions? I wish the guy some satisfaction by the court case so he can get out from under this devil. I wouldn't even call her a woman. I know it would be a slam against all women to include her with them. Boba called her a golem, maybe that fits better. Her new signoff on YouTube should be "Tararist out". "Tune in next week for the SJW Defcon 5 complaining to go on ad nauseum".

The sad thing is...his video will be more viral than hers simply because of her tirade. She is essentially promoting her downfall at this point...and what a height she will be falling from it is!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

It seems everyone giving her time is actually a friend and is trying to further her "cause".

So xojane.com are deleting comments?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

So xojane.com are deleting comments?

Yes...they deleted mine and banned me. I posted nothing mean at all either. Just told the story I know from my research and a link to search the court records for her current case.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Doesn't surprise me about that after reading the intolerant and hateful articles at that site.

Welcome to censorship Hillary style.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The whole story is actually really sad. I have read through a bunch of her posts from the last few years on a few sites. She really does have a sad life but it's all her own doing. If she would just get an ounce of humble and apologize and admit she was wrong she could probably turn this whole thing into a much better scenario for her. She is caught up in vitriol and seems to put all her eggs in her online persona basket with nothing else to define who she is.

It is likely why she has no real life friends that want to hang out. She probably has no way to relate and either spews hatred for everyone or pity for herself anytime she is with anyone.

I actually really feel bad for her kids....they are the ones likely taking the brunt of this on.

Anywho....enough of my being soft....looking forward to her demise.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

She has a clear pattern. She gets frustrated by life (as we all do), but instead of channeling that frustration in positive directions she lashes out at others and blames them with a vengeance.

Here is something she did after she got let from the radio station. Her fable of the mean spirited and lost radio business without the wisdom of "all knowing" Tara. Hire me. If she was so smart how come she remains unemployed? I think we all know the answer.

She promoted herself as talented above most celebrities, promotes herself as a fit body, promotes her Twitter TaraDublinRocks (narcissistic username, huh?). How about #TaraDublinBlows, like blowing her chance when the cop tried to tell her to let it go. I bet that cop just knew he'd see her again someway somehow. Maybe she'll see the cop again in the guys court case.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

She has a clear pattern. She gets frustrated by life (as we all do), but instead of channeling that frustration in positive directions she lashes out at others and blames them with a vengeance.

Here is something she did after she got let from the radio station. Her fable of the mean spirited and lost radio business without the wisdom of "all knowing" Tara. Hire me. If she was so smart how come she remains unemployed? I think we all know the answer.

She promoted herself as talented above most celebrities, promotes herself as a fit body, promotes her Twitter TaraDublinRocks (narcissistic username, huh?). How about #TaraDublinBlows, like blowing her chance when the cop tried to tell her to let it go. I bet that cop just knew he'd see her again someway somehow. Maybe she'll see the cop again in the guys court case.

Wow...that video is just sad...wonder who made that for her....I would guess by the novice manner in which it was made it had to be her oldest kid. Is it recent?

I guarantee that cop will be at the court for her case. He was the one that responded to the guys 911 call.

If anyone should get publicity out of this it should be that officer. He needs to start a twitter #pleasantpolice and give cops a good name for having to deal with her crap.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
So Friday has come and gone and still no video showing her interactions with the neighbor. Is it forthcoming or not?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Have a look at her twitter today:

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

pbs.twimg.com...:large

Just log out if she has blocked you, I don't even have twitter, so just spectating from the grandstands here, lol

edit on 30-9-2016 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Oh maybe Dave will come to her rescue, I'm sure he could use the album sales......

...Nevermind

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RichardParker
So Friday has come and gone and still no video showing her interactions with the neighbor. Is it forthcoming or not?

It is from the folks I have talked to that actually have it...they are waiting for the OK to release as there is a court case pending as of the 26th and do not want to mess it up for the guy she is harassing by giving her defense team time to analyze prior to the hearing.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

OMG That is so ..... no words... sad is the best I can come up with. Well I did need a laugh!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
By the way, I'm trying to star nearly every post in this thread since all of these small posts are dropping all of our karma scores

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

You know, I was getting all ready to change gears and let everyone know how hard it is to do decent 3-D animation. It's one of my hobbys, and I still don't have anything worth showing. Then I watched the video.

Ow. Just ow.

I can't even start a critique... the timing sucks, the movements are phony and uncoordinated, the speech is out of sync and mechanical, hard to understand, and all this using something from legoland/mine craft? Oh my God! The first animation I ever did with realistic models was bad enough to make me grimace when I see it, but it was leaps and bounds better than this.

Rosie O'Donnell has more talent than this... words I never thought I would ever type.

TheRedneck

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join