It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
And now she is going on some radio show in San Francisco:

twitter.com...

I wonder if she has been served...

Btw, she has tweeted almost everyone on this. Lady Gaga. Oprah. The Nerdist. You name it.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Intriguingly, someone on twitter is claiming to have the "smoking gun" video that shows her out of the car and harassing the Trump guy. It seems like they might be releasing the video in the very near future.

Link to tweet. I think.

Never linked to a tweet before, not sure if it will work!

Also, there are some questions being raised over how much of a publicity stunt this might be, based on her IMDB bio which apparently suggests this is part of a "guerilla style" web comedy she is making.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Youre free to express yourself, but not free from the consequences those expressions generate.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob
Intriguingly, someone on twitter is claiming to have the "smoking gun" video that shows her out of the car and harassing the Trump guy. It seems like they might be releasing the video in the very near future.

Link to tweet. I think.

Also, there are some questions being raised over how much of a publicity stunt this might be, based on her IMDB bio which apparently suggests this is part of a "guerilla style" web comedy she is making.

Well, KNICK-KNACK PADDY WHACK GIVE A DOG A BONE! THIS OLD MAN WENT ROLLING HOME!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: thepixelpusher

She's was In radio.

Anthropophobia is a progressive condition (like many of the phobias) and can worsen with time. She probably lost her jobs due to her inability to cope with being around people. In her video, notice that she starts worrying about collusion between her victim and the cop, and it worsens the longer she waits. That's classic. Imagine someone with a phobic fear of snakes waiting to have to face a snake; the paranoia during the waiting period is incredible. Then when she gets to talk to the cop, she is so on edge that she's reading imagined actions against her in every word.

In her essay, she attributes others' actions to a fear of her, an obvious ego stroke. But the rest of her essay is based on fear of what others might do to her. She even mentions the cop vs. black shootings as comparison to what she endures, a ridiculous concept to anyone thinking clearly. Her fear of others - Trump supporters, the cop, men in general, even women who disagree with her - is constantly riddled with suspicion of nefarious intent.

Yeah, she's anthropophobic.

TheRedneck

Sound like you know way more than I do about that. I'll defer to your knowledge then.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Link to tweet. I think.

Images of the Tweet.

The Tweet said she's would release on the 26th, so I wonder if it's in legal limbo (like under consideration for the court case), so maybe it wasn't released yet?
edit on 29-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Tweet

JUST GOT VIDEO->Tara Dublin harassing THE Trump supporter, out of her CAR YELLING, C IT TOMM @AnthonyCumia t.co... #teamtara— Deplorable Rebecca (@rebeccadiserio) September 25, 2016

I'm not sure that it worked

It will be out tomorrow, according to the woman who tweeted.

I hadn't been to this thread in a few days, I figured she had just given up! LOL

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Link to tweet. I think.

That link only goes to the website running a story on her and how she lied about the incident. Do you have link to the tweet?

That link opens up the tweet in a new tab when I click it, not sure why it's taking you to the article - though the article is linked in the tweet. If you read the replies below, she says she got hold of the video after the article was written and will release it "tomm" - though that was four days ago and nothing released yet.

In this tweet from a few hours ago she says she is delaying the release for "a BIG REASON", and in this tweet she says it is the surveillance video, provided to her by the guy who was being harassed.

The delay might be for some reason connected to an investigation, possibly?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Link to tweet. I think.

That link only goes to the website running a story on her and how she lied about the incident. Do you have link to the tweet?

That link opens up the tweet in a new tab when I click it, not sure why it's taking you to the article - though the article is linked in the tweet. If you read the replies below, she says she got hold of the video after the article was written and will release it "tomm" - though that was four days ago and nothing released yet.

In this tweet from a few hours ago she says she is delaying the release for "a BIG REASON", and in this tweet she says it is the surveillance video, provided to her by the guy who was being harassed.

Works for me now and I posted screen caps.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Link to tweet. I think.

Works for me now and I posted screen caps.

Here's the caps explaining the delay and that it is IN FACT HIS SURVEILLANCE VIDEO. She should have let this go. The cop warned her he had cameras. Guessing video might being held until after the first court case hearing, so his lawyers have advantage.

So, answer me this Tara, how can you get out of a moving car to yell at the guy and jump back in while it was already down the road? Add stunt driver to her resume. She claims she never stopped, only slowed.

If I ever want to earn a living ever again, I have to get my story out there, which is why I’m telling you this here.

Because even the police don’t believe me.

Wonder why?

Soon, no one else will support you, including the ACLU you called on the cop. They will see her for what she is, an egocentric, narcissist depressed manipulator that isn't happy until others are as sad as she is.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I'd never seen the man before, yet he was the living embodiment of every Trump troll who had ever tweeted me an insult. I'd had it with continuously suppressing my voice just because a man might not like it. My body reacted before my brain did as I brought my car almost to a complete stop. I honked the horn to get his attention, gave him the finger, and drove away.

So his video shows her out of the car and her story claims otherwise. I bet the video wins out over her story.

What a sweet gal. Link to her article:
Source

Trump supporters do all of this bullying from behind their computers, but they won’t come at you in real life because they’re pussies — which is great — until it’s your reputation that is ruined by them.

She seems happy to bully from Twitter behind her computer. Apparently she is also psychic since she knows that the negative tweets she got were from Trump supporters only. How could she know that? She couldn't. Just another delusional lie to support her fabricated world view of hateful men and politics.

Another tweet above shows her reaching out to Katy Tur of NBC! She's turned into a PR wrecking ball reaching out to dozens of media and celebrities. Also this tweet shows her saying the right wingers are the only ones coming after her. How does she know that? She doesn't. Just more slander. I think she breathes by slandering.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: lovebeck
Please keep us updated. LOL

Lol. I tried guys, I really did.

I deleted any tweets that would've given me away as a deplorable and followed her.

Then I asked her an innocent question about one of her tweets...

She replied then blocked me! Instantly.

Idk why, bc I was so nice! You'd think she would want ppl on her side but, I guess only ppl with 5,000 or more followers. Idk...

Well of course you're a Misogynist Man who isn't famous. She tried like heck to get a date with George Clooney, but failed. looks like George dodged a bullet.

Unless you want to tell me absolutely everything about you, in which case, I should also tell you I’m an excellent listener and would be enthralled to listen to you talk about anything, from Hollywood insider gossip to how you changed a light bulb in the bathroom the other day. I don’t care, I will be hanging on every last word.

Source

I'm much worse than a misogynistic MAN...

I'm a woman who's voting for Trump and who thinks feminism is cancer...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You and me both sister

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Please keep us updated. LOL

Lol. I tried guys, I really did.

I deleted any tweets that would've given me away as a deplorable and followed her.

Then I asked her an innocent question about one of her tweets...

She replied then blocked me! Instantly.

Idk why, bc I was so nice! You'd think she would want ppl on her side but, I guess only ppl with 5,000 or more followers. Idk...

Well of course you're a Misogynist Man who isn't famous. She tried like heck to get a date with George Clooney, but failed. looks like George dodged a bullet.

Unless you want to tell me absolutely everything about you, in which case, I should also tell you I’m an excellent listener and would be enthralled to listen to you talk about anything, from Hollywood insider gossip to how you changed a light bulb in the bathroom the other day. I don’t care, I will be hanging on every last word.

Source

I'm much worse than a misogynistic MAN...

I'm a woman who's voting for Trump and who thinks feminism is cancer...

Apologies, for my assumption. I don't even think most Feminists would want this destroyer in their midst. She is very ANGRY about the coming Armageddon if Trump wins. Said it herself in her Tumblr blog.

But on Twitter all bets are off, and it never occurred to me that Jack might be seeing whatever I was tweeting. He’d told me he’d muted me, but his friends continue to screencap any tweet of mine they decide is hilarious and then DM it to him, which he’s repeatedly begged them not to do. So of course they keep doing it, because to them it’s the funniest thing in the world to torture him. Every so often Jack will come clomping down the stairs and say something like, “Mooom, WHY can’t you just not tweet about Donald Trump for a little while? Please?”

Sorry, kid. Mommy’s trying to help stop Armageddon from happening over here.

One time, they all pulled into our driveway in a minivan after a movie, refusing to leave until Jack brought me outside to meet them. Jack had described me to them, to try to hold them off (“She looks like her picture and she’s really short,” is what he told them), but they insisted on meeting the Real Deal. It was amusingly flattering.

Tara "The Real Deal". They probably wanted to see what kind of woman their Dads were warning them about. She enjoys the admiration from men in one sentence in her blog while emasculating them in the next sentence. She's Tara "The Real Deal"!

Source

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
She's on a radio interview tonight! Listen if you dare!!

Source

Call in to the Pat Thurston Show at 415-808-0810. Show starts at 8pm PST. So you have 2 hours from when I post this to get your questions ready.

How about calling and asking about the upcoming court case, the surveillance video, etc.

KGO810 Radio website allows you hear LIVE STREAM here: KGO810

Just click on the LIVE STREAM text at center top of page.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

You are both my heroes.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

She's on a radio interview tonight! Listen if you dare!!

Source

Call in to the Pat Thurston Show at 415-808-0810. Show starts at 8pm PST. So you have 2 hours from when I post this to get your questions ready.

How about calling and asking about the upcoming court case, the surveillance video, etc.

KGO810 Radio website allows you hear LIVE STREAM here: KGO810

Just click on the LIVE STREAM text at center top of page.

Oh man...that interview is going to go over like a lead balloon.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

That actually makes sense with what she said in her video.

My son came over tonight and I showed it to him. While he was watching it, I picked up on something. She said in her video that she yelled insults at him out of her window after he started 'chasing' her. Now how is that possible if he was in a car behind her?

Given her other mis-remembrances, I have no problem believing she was out of her car yelling at him after he probably took offense at her 'poor little finger.'

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hold on....

Quote:
Trump supporters do all of this bullying from behind their computers, but they won’t come at you in real life because they’re pussies — which is great — until it’s your reputation that is ruined by them.

Wait....what?
Firstly, that is EXACTLY what this guy did, and she, to turn her vulgarity on her, ran like a pussy.
Secondly, posting the line she did makes it seem like she wants a confrontation. Loke she wants someone to do that. Then.... She runs away?

Now, im a pretty vocal guy, and im against both candidates. Neither, imo, will do much, if any, good. However, this is stupidity at its finest.

Does she really expect to go around giving people the finger, and expect nobody to respond?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
No way I can listen to her for a whole radio interview. If anyone else can stomach it please report back and let us know how it was.... I am sure it will be interesting

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join