It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RichardParker

G'day hard nose,

Are you going to the introductions thread to let us know more about you?

On topic, I think Tara and George Clooney would make as good as President and first lady or first bloke as the Clintons.

And on that would, the term "First man" "First guy" "First bloke" "first Bubba" be appropriate for Bill if Hillary wins your presidency?

my kind regards and sausage sangers for all,

bally

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RichardParker
Hi Everyone,

I joined this forum to take part in this excellent thread. It has been the best resource to keep up on the latest with this insufferable woman.
To those blocked by her or not following along, she tweeted that she has an article explaining her side. The fireworks are far from over.

Of course she has an article...explaining her side...like she's been doing for a week now....every 5 minutes...in 140 characters. I am SURE the article will be MUCH different than the video and tweets.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Hi Everyone,

I joined this forum to take part in this excellent thread. It has been the best resource to keep up on the latest with this insufferable woman.
To those blocked by her or not following along, she tweeted that she has an article explaining her side. The fireworks are far from over.

I hope you're wrong on the fireworks part. I think we'd rather see the situation resolved amicably.

And, welcome. Remember to go to the new members thread to intro yourself.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Cumia addressed this sorted saga last night on his show, discussing her abject hypocrisy, Hypocrisy whereby she on one hand insists flippin someone the bird is freedom of speech while at the same time equating anyone saying she deserves the backlash with the notion that rape vicitms deserve it.
Quite surprisingly, Cumia claims that while defending her right to give someone a finger, she stated she wants that people who bashes her should be killed. Not sure if anyone capture that tweet or not. I certainly have not seen it.
Otherwise some pretty salient commentary by Ant.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Cumia addressed this sorted saga last night on his show, discussing her abject hypocrisy, Hypocrisy whereby she on one hand insists flippin someone the bird is freedom of speech while at the same time equating anyone saying she deserves the backlash with the notion that rape vicitms deserve it.
Quite surprisingly, Cumia claims that while defending her right to give someone a finger, she stated she wants that people who bashes her should be killed. Not sure if anyone capture that tweet or not. I certainly have not seen it.

Honestly, she stated people should be killed in a tweet? I'd have to see evidence on that first. That's pretty far out there. Though Cumia is not new to controversy so I bet he had some evidence to say that or he knows he'd be sued over the supposition. Wow, this thing is off the rails.

Is there a link to the Cumia show that is free for last night?
edit on 29-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Honestly, she stated people should be killed in a tweet? I'd have to see evidence on that first. That's pretty far out there.

Is there a link to the Cumia show that is free for last night?

Yeah I think Cumia misspoke on that one. Still very astute commentary though. There is no streaming that I know of, unless it shows uo in a weekly best of youtube video at the end of the week. It is available via torrent file-sharing though.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I don't file share. I don't see it on YouTube either. Post a link here if you see it anywhere.

You know I'd be sad to see her article show up at HuffPost (her previous employer) and be a call to action against Trump and misdirect the attention away from the incident's players. I hope that is not is what is being done. Also, I don't think it would be fair to thrust the guy into the national spotlight since his actions have been private as far as I know.

Her article drops today or tomorrow. be ready to Fact Check it.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It was a rainy day and I was going to start a new book seeing as I had nothing up.

Found this thread in recent posts, no idea how I have not noticed it before. I read ALL 44 pages.

I noticed earlier today her book, "Cuts Like a Knife" was listed on Amazon.

I just went back there for this post and I was going to quote some of the comments because they were brilliant.

The book is no longer listed as of this post.

Anyway, thanks for a great read.

ETA: taradublinrocks facebook is not working either. Is her lawyer taking control and shutting her down finally?
edit on 9 29 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So, her "article" explaining her side of the story is up on xojane.

www.xojane.com...

There is a lot there. She describes female Trump supporters (or those just against Hillary and the Democrats) as the women men "subjugate." She says she only had one interraction with him, as if she never saw him or the house before, even though there is that tweet sent days before. And, according to some posts, there were youtube videos bragging about how she thinks she is getting to her Trump supporting neighbor. Please if someone can find these and mirror them....

She states that flipping the bird is no big deal and, as one of the 73.8 percent of statistics made up from thin air, does not lead to anyhing 99.999 percent of the time. Like all made up statistics, this is just not true. And as a guy, and a pretty one big one that, I, like most guys, don't give the people the bird lightly because it can and at times does lead to violence and because you never know who you are doing with. Army veteran trained to kill with his bare hands suffering from ptsd? Someone who just lost his job before catching his wife cheating with his best friend? Off her rails feminist c u n t violently intolerant of anyone not voting for Hilary? You just never know. I suspect her mentality stems from being a third wave feminist and that smug assurance they can even hit a boy and he dare not hit back.

As one has already seen many times before she also describes all the backlash and vitriol directed her way to being a woman expressing her opinion in the video that started it all. Not her theatrics, her foul mouth, not the way she treated the very level headed cop.

Just unreal. The good news is that the local police apparently are not helping her much. Which probably just means they rebuffed her attempts to "#" that cops "# up,? you know the guy who had the patience of a saint.

Quite happily, she seems to admit by tacit omission to doing more than just flipping the guy off, as she only disputes pulling into his driveway:

Out here in the Couve, as it’s called, or Vantucky, as some people like to call it, the white cops are not my friends, even if I’m a white woman. I later found out that as the man from the yard was chasing me, he called 911 and said that I instigated a road rage event because I pulled into his driveway and I yelled at him and gave him the finger. I did not pull into his driveway. I was on a public street, so already the cops were biased against the woman in the red car with the Hillary Clinton sticker.

This of course directly contradicts her categorical denial to the officer that she never used profanity or yelled at him. This forces one to wonder what else is she lying about, Methinks a great many things--a great many things.

Then there is this: she closes by doubling down on her idea that although she instigated the matter--by flipping the guy off and screaming at him with profanity and invective--she is nonetheless the victim, by describing the officer's level-headed, well-balanced handling of the situation as follows:

That shows to me that the police are looking to escalate the situation. Because you don’t shame the victim, especially while she’s in the moment of being victimized. He might as well have said, “Why did you wear that short skirt? Why did you have that third drink? Why were you walking down that street? Why did you join the military and want to serve with men?” It’s all the same victim-shaming, and if I were a man in that situation, no one would have said that to me.

Un#ing real.
edit on 29-9-2016 by RichardParker because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2016 by RichardParker because: needed editing

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Alright, time to fact check.

Anyone have that video where she says she's getting under his skin?

I'd say she still lies by indicating all negativity to her is Trump supporters. What evidence is there for that?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Alright, time to fact check.

Anyone have that video where she says she's getting under his skin?

Id love to see it, but I doubt anyone downloaded before it was taken down. There are screenshots of her tweet of the photo of the guys law four days before this happened, so it is not as if she saw or reacted to this guy's sign for the very first time.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Shocker, she blatantly lies like her wannabe queen.

For the sake of her sons this woman needs a non voluntary 72hr psychological evaluation.
edit on 9 29 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Wow, plays the racism card by calling out the cop for being white.

One more document for her court case I guess. She better get Gloria Allred.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Ohhhhh, this good! Have a star.

And that’s why there is no difference between the way I’m being treated right now — especially on Twitter, with people asking why I don't just shut my mouth — and the way my candidate, Hillary Clinton, is being treated. Hillary and I are the same. They are doing to me what they do to her. They’re afraid of me, they’re afraid of my power, they’re afraid of my intellect, they’re afraid of my voice.

As I’ve sat in my home for days out of fear...

Talk about projecting...

She also mentions how she can flip someone off in traffic and nothing happens, wondering why flipping someone off in front of their house is different. Sheesh! Talk about disrespecting others.

Fact check 1: In her video, she claims she did not stop, her victim told the cop she stopped. Now her story is she "almost stopped."

She also verified he called 911 during the 'chase' and reported her for a "road rage event." She also timed the 'chase' for us: 2 miles. Looks like several in this thread read her video correctly.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Bottom line is she has done far more than give the guy the finger. Coupled with her online harassment including the cop, she has done far more than she lets on. As crazy as Hillary is, I don't think Hillary is as crazy as she is. She has some celebrity complex. First she was attracted to Obama, wanted to date George Clooney, and now compares herself to Hillary. She definitely has some type of personality disorder.

Imagine the sons embarrassment as everyone reads this stuff she says. Says the son is with the ex-husband now. Is that by choice?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Looking at her in a more serious light, she manifests symptoms of anthropophobia, a fear of social interaction. Her obsession with electronic (social) media is a result of her fear of others. It is typical for someone beset with inner fears to bluster, in order to sooth their ego and convince themselves they are strong.

She probably is scared silly, but it's no one's fault but her own. She needs serious psychological help, because her condition is so severe it has destroyed her life and threatens others she comes into contact with. The woman is literally insane.

I predict she will not appear at the trial, preferring to accept a non-collectible judgement against her to the terror she would feel in front of a judge. Eventually, I fear this could actually lead to suicidal actions if not treated, and she's not going to seek out treatment due to her fear. Someone will have to force her into treatment, probably through legal means. I'm just not sure there is anyone out there that is willing to take that task on. She has probably alienated everyone around her.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I wonder if she's lawyered up yet. I have had clients that were lawyers and they always tell their client to shut the heck up. She's made this whole event into a public spectacle. If she appears in court the lawyer will be screwed if she opens her mouth. She was in radio and was somewhat well known and interacted with public and radio guests. She acts in "The Screenprinters" on Funny or Die, so I doubt it is a fear of people. I think it's people who fear her. She has some personality importance complex, that is infecting SJW's. Or maybe she was always this way. My way or the highway. I'm not a psychiatrist, so I'm only guessing too.

She write and acts. Her acting is better than the show she is in. So she has something going for her, but somehow she is disabling her life by an inability to cope. I wish her family would get her help and she would move on, like the cop suggested. Instead she digs the hole deeper and is trying to insert herself into the most sexist and awful parts of the current election.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Ohhhhh, this good! Have a star.

And that’s why there is no difference between the way I’m being treated right now — especially on Twitter, with people asking why I don't just shut my mouth — and the way my candidate, Hillary Clinton, is being treated. Hillary and I are the same. They are doing to me what they do to her. They’re afraid of me, they’re afraid of my power, they’re afraid of my intellect, they’re afraid of my voice.

As I’ve sat in my home for days out of fear...

Talk about projecting...

She also mentions how she can flip someone off in traffic and nothing happens, wondering why flipping someone off in front of their house is different. Sheesh! Talk about disrespecting others.

Fact check 1: In her video, she claims she did not stop, her victim told the cop she stopped. Now her story is she "almost stopped."

She also verified he called 911 during the 'chase' and reported her for a "road rage event." She also timed the 'chase' for us: 2 miles. Looks like several in this thread read her video correctly.

TheRedneck

Ha...I knew he called....it was so obvious by the way the cars were positioned to me.

Can't wait until she has to say she stopped after the video is brought to court from him.

I bet she lied on every single point. He obviously wasn't chasing her....he was following to make sure the cops knew where she was.

Can't wait for the implosion....

You know what they say....you have to hit rock bottom.

As The Redneck named it...SJWA...Hello, my name is Tara. I am a recovering SJW....This is my story.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

She's was In radio.

Anthropophobia is a progressive condition (like many of the phobias) and can worsen with time. She probably lost her jobs due to her inability to cope with being around people. In her video, notice that she starts worrying about collusion between her victim and the cop, and it worsens the longer she waits. That's classic. Imagine someone with a phobic fear of snakes waiting to have to face a snake; the paranoia during the waiting period is incredible. Then when she gets to talk to the cop, she is so on edge that she's reading imagined actions against her in every word.

In her essay, she attributes others' actions to a fear of her, an obvious ego stroke. But the rest of her essay is based on fear of what others might do to her. She even mentions the cop vs. black shootings as comparison to what she endures, a ridiculous concept to anyone thinking clearly. Her fear of others - Trump supporters, the cop, men in general, even women who disagree with her - is constantly riddled with suspicion of nefarious intent.

Yeah, she's anthropophobic.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I wonder if your on to something. A side effect to the MSM narrative of fear perhaps.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join