It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
So I googled her name to see if this thread came up, it did not. I was pretty surprised by that so I went to the second page.

Nothing there BUT I found this gem!

Warm and sexy?? LOL, I would never use that to describe what I heard...
edit on 28-9-2016 by lovebeck because: edited to remove link, add screen grab.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Not sure, you'd have to review the online public court records for Washington state I guess.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! It seems Luciano (the guy she is harassing) filed a case against her on the 26th of this month...She is now screwed. That is the latest one listed, but yes, she has 7 in which she the defendant/respondent so they are all against her dating back to 1992.

How did you find this? I love reading stuff like that and I am glad he took action.

She posted his public info on Twitter the other day...Guess that was the final straw.

That proves to me the guy isn't a total a-hole and sounds like he is level headed. After all that, he did not file anything until this week.

BTW, someone asked if the cop said she "deserved it." I just re-cringed through that part of the video and he NEVER said anything like that. I give props to the cop for keeping his cool...I would have lost my sh!t with her, no doubt about it.

Anyone know what department and what his name is? I'd like to send him a card or something for being awesome.

Go to the link and search her name Tara Dublin...it will come up with multiple cases. Then you have to search the 2016 case number on Clark County in another search and it shows who is involved.

Case Search

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

So I googled her name to see if this thread came up, it did not. I was pretty surprised by that so I went to the second page.

Nothing there BUT I found this gem!

I tried to upload it as a screen shot so folks would not have to go to the site but ATS still thinks I am blocking ads (I am not).

Anyway, check out how she describes her VOICE! LOL. I lost it and just had to share. I would never use those adjectives to describe what I have heard.

Tara Dublin Voice Star!

Its a private member only forum here so I don't think searches come up in google....I may be wrong though.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That makes sense...

Oh Tara, please don't block my fake twitter. I'll return in a bit with what happens after I ask her about her case!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I bet the police's legal counsel has been watching her Twitter feed too. Keep Tweeting Tara! And keep adding those red face "MAD" emoticons to the tweets so the judge can understand your frame of emotion and mind.

My guess is her dude victim is going to have one heck of case to present with police backing him up. She senses this and is preemptively striking at the police. Just a guess, I'm not a lawyer.

I do know the lawyer she gets will tell her to shut up immediately. Lawyers hate clients throwing a case because they can stop digging the hole by telling everything by blabbing incessantly in court, like she did to the cop. Sadly for her, the videos and tweets tell it all…and I mean ALL.
edit on 28-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Not sure, you'd have to review the online public court records for Washington state I guess.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! It seems Luciano (the guy she is harassing) filed a case against her on the 26th of this month...She is now screwed. That is the latest one listed, but yes, she has 7 in which she the defendant/respondent so they are all against her dating back to 1992.

How did you find this? I love reading stuff like that and I am glad he took action.

She posted his public info on Twitter the other day...Guess that was the final straw.

That proves to me the guy isn't a total a-hole and sounds like he is level headed. After all that, he did not file anything until this week.

BTW, someone asked if the cop said she "deserved it." I just re-cringed through that part of the video and he NEVER said anything like that. I give props to the cop for keeping his cool...I would have lost my sh!t with her, no doubt about it.

Anyone know what department and what his name is? I'd like to send him a card or something for being awesome.

Go to the link and search her name Tara Dublin...it will come up with multiple cases. Then you have to search the 2016 case number on Clark County in another search and it shows who is involved.

Case Search

When is the court date?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Case Search

When is the court date?

Doesn't say, just that it was filed on the 26th. She may not even be aware of it yet if she hasn't been served papers.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Case Search

When is the court date?

Doesn't say, just that it was filed on the 26th. She may not even be aware of it yet if she hasn't been served papers.

Scene #1 Courtroom
Judge: Tara explain this Tweet to me that you wrote about the officer?

Man, Court TV would get better ratings than the OJ trial if they ran this one.

Again, she is saying something about the cop I didn't actually hear in the video, That he verbally "SAID" he didn't have any sympathy for her and that she was not a "VICTIM". Can anyone fact check that?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Wanna tweet that idea to Trump? We could drop taxes by 90% with all that ppv money coming in!

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

That's "slap on the back". Now who's dumb? Maybe her mind was on getting clap too?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Wanna tweet that idea to Trump? We could drop taxes by 90% with all that ppv money coming in!

TheRedneck

And we could televise the exit of all the women who threatened to leave the country if Trump won. Some left leaning article said 25% of the government would quit and Barbara Streisand would move to Canada. That sealed it for me, I'm voting Trump now.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Updated her Twitter page to show her followers displaying their IQ numbers (oh, look the ones in front have an IQ of 2). What a warm and welcoming page she has. Just keep it going. The dude is collecting it all for the court hearing.

If she gets a male judge I'm betting she crows about losing because he was "MALE".

This woman must of had a really bad dad to hate men so much.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This guy tweeted her today and talks about her on his radio show. Used to be on Opie and Anthony Show

The Anthony Cumia Show

TACS Episodes #432 & 435

We watch Tim Tebow’s homer, hear Gabrielle Union’s thoughts on Amy Schumer, a caller talks about a rusty trombone feminist spitting something or other wtf, and Ant waxes on that stupid c*** feminist from that one video who deserves zero mentions.

Source

NOTE: This is a subscriber only show and i don't know where to find free feeds.

We see a throwback video of CQ, Mike talks about his upcoming movie “The Comedian’s Guide to Survival,” they check out some German gals, a c**** woman (Tara Dublin) ranting about her “rights,” they talk relationships, a YouTube iPhone 7 video #ing up dummies phones, a cup of jizz at Panera (not on the menu), and Colin Quinn calls in to explain his throwback video.

Source

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck
Please keep us updated. LOL

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Please keep us updated. LOL

Lol. I tried guys, I really did.

I deleted any tweets that would've given me away as a deplorable and followed her.

Then I asked her an innocent question about one of her tweets...

She replied then blocked me! Instantly.

Idk why, bc I was so nice! You'd think she would want ppl on her side but, I guess only ppl with 5,000 or more followers. Idk...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
HAHAHA! She must LIVE on her twitter account.

Poor poor woman! Thanks for trying! Maybe I will create an account just to send her Pepe

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Poor poor woman! Thanks for trying! Maybe I will create an account just to send her Pepe

Lol. I didn't think I was obvious, at all. I was fake, feminist lovebeck...

Thank God that didn't last long, lol. I'm more cut out for 50's housewife than all that feminism crap they spew today. All those man hating women, emasculating their husbands, etc. It legit makes me sick.

BTW, she was fired from her radio show in 2009 and it appears went on a rant about it afterwards. Must be why she's unemployed now and not in the radio industry any longer.

She blames the hiring of young, attractive women though...Of course she does. Couldn't be because she's bat sh!t crazy, could it?

She's a narcissistic personality for sure, probably bipolar and just detached from reality. Someone needs to tell her to get a freaking grip. Then take her phone away.

It's kinda sad no one close to her cares enough, or is brave enough, to slap her back into reality.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Here is a link to her rant about radio.

Her neighbor should print this out BC it shows a pattern of her behavior.

She is never wrong, she is always the victim and all men are misogynists.

Tara's Rant About Radio

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Here is a link to her rant about radio.

Her neighbor should print this out BC it shows a pattern of her behavior.

She is never wrong, she is always the victim and all men are misogynists.

Tara's Rant About Radio

Predictably she ends her article by saying that without her insights radio is dying. Just like #TaraQueenoftheUniverse will save us from nasty men and Armageddon. She freelance wrote at Huffington Post for a few stories and even with that largely female group she lasted less than a year.

Source

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Lol. I didn't think I was obvious, at all. I was fake, feminist lovebeck...

Thank God that didn't last long, lol. I'm more cut out for 50's housewife than all that feminism crap they spew today. All those man hating women, emasculating their husbands, etc. It legit makes me sick.

BTW, she was fired from her radio show in 2009 and it appears went on a rant about it afterwards. Must be why she's unemployed now and not in the radio industry any longer.

She blames the hiring of young, attractive women though...Of course she does. Couldn't be because she's bat sh!t crazy, could it?

She's a narcissistic personality for sure, probably bipolar and just detached from reality. Someone needs to tell her to get a freaking grip. Then take her phone away.

It's kinda sad no one close to her cares enough, or is brave enough, to slap her back into reality.

Ha! Yes...I love it when I know the ladies I listen to on NPR are hot...hot radio chick's make it so much easier to listen.....never-ending you can't actually see them...

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join