It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is headed for a win, says professor who has predicted 30 years of outcomes correctly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Professor Helmut Norpoth of political science at Stony Brook University has forecasted that Donald Trump has a minimum 97% chance of winning the general election...

I sure hope so, I have some money on Trump becoming President.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I do too except what's the banjo do?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

No I voted Gore . But I knew Bush was going to win.

edit on 9232016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Its not that significant 30 years of elections is only 7 that's 2^7 or 2% 1 in 50 with blind luck

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
To be fair, the current election feels like 2008. Obama's overall polling and all was still up in the air. However, a lot of people had a gut feeling that Obama was going to win that election. The same thing with Trump here. This election damn near mirrors 08.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

My gut feeling was saying "Oh crap! Trump is going to win!" for several weeks of nail-biting anxiety. And then a calm came over me and I realized that, most likely, he would not.

My gut says to stay positive! Hillary will win.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Recent Polls
Rassmussen Reports:
Trump - 44%
Clinton - 39%
CNN:
Trump - 45%
Clinton - 43%
LA Times:
Trump - 45%
Clinton - 43%

Source:
www.donaldjtrump.com... _cpc&gclid=CMi4ppO_qs8CFYRmfgodteECtw

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

like bernie sanders trump will have the support and votes , but because the system is rigged the professor knows hillary will get it in the end.

(post by Hscore removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Donald J. Trump is an Expert at finding experts in all fields of Business . He has already shown us that he can find experts in the various Public Policy areas that a President must manage. In his position papers ,there are things you might Disagree with , but they're the most workmanlike Policy Statements I've ever seen from a Candidate. His Administration will be Filled with People that can Work on their Own to Solve Problems while President Trump gets Things DONE . The Man is Brilliant , and he's Definitely a Quick Learner which is the Exact Type of President this Country Desperately Needs Right Now . VOTE TRUMP 2016 !

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Donald J. Trump is an Expert at finding experts in all fields of Business . He has already shown us that he can find experts in the various Public Policy areas that a President must manage.

Has he? Many of the policies he's put forward have been utterly ridiculous. Every policy he has that isn't crazy has been accepted by the mainstream. He's run partially on his business chops of finding the best people to do the job, but he's had to replace his campaign staff how many times now?

If someone claims to be an expert, I expect them to get it right the first time.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Its not that significant 30 years of elections is only 7 that's 2^7 or 2% 1 in 50 with blind luck

Democrats use only 200 years of weather data to say that Global Warming is caused by man...even though it's happened at least twice over the past 5 million years. Therefore, predicting Presidential elections accurately for 30 years is acceptable too, is it not? If Professor Allan Lichtman says that Trump will win this time, it shouldn't be easily dismissed as "Blind Luck", IMO.

www.washingtonpost.com... rrectly/

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Let's see, I've successfully called every election since 1988, when I said

"The American people get screwed."

See? It's like magic. Beyond mere coincidence.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Democrats use only 200 years of weather data to say that Global Warming is caused by man

Only Democrats? Are you sure?
Did you mean all Democrats? Or some?
No Republicans think CO2 emissions are a problem?
Only Democrats in Europe?
Only Democrats on Pacific Islands?

Please clarify.

edit on 10/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
In recent years, the current president was worse than previous one, if that trend continues, Trump should be the biggest loser of the two losers.. so my prediction says Trump could be worst one till date.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I see no Clinton Landslide nor do I currently see a a Trump win, however, that could still change

I have to agree...

Regardless of whether you think Trump has the support, Hillary is the undoubted establishment choice, and there's no way the common folks will overcome that decision via popular vote.

And with that also....

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Yes, and what is becoming obbious is that 'they' will stop at nothing to make sure Trump doesn't win.

Instead of talking on the news today about how well TRump did in the debate last night

- They keep hammering over and over again that recording of him saying a few resque things - that's all that matters
- nothing else matters - defeat Trump is their single and only goal!

As the Clinton's could tell you:

CRIME PAYS - BUT NOT AS WELL AS POLITICS

The New World Odor rules - Long live the New World Odor

top topics

<< 1   >>

join