It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from a long time lurker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hello,
I've been a lurker for a good few years now & thought I'd join.
I'm 37 & from the UK, my main interests are in the paranormal & UFO's. I've had about a dozen sightings of 'lights' in the sky & a couple of 'solid' objects.
As to the paranormal, I've experienced 'shades', presences & solid apparitions over the years.
Recently, I've seen a spiritualist & undergone one stage of spiritual cleansing & been 'taken over' by two guides at the time. I'll be going back to see her for another session in a couple of weeks.

Cheers, I look forward to interacting, Andy.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Andyparker

Careful Andy, you don't want to take on more than you can handle, all at once.

Welcome to the society of lurkers...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS AndyP!

Don't you know that lurking is bad for your back?! Everybody here is hoping that after the US's silly season is over we will turn our collective attention back to the great subjects again. At least that is the hope.

Plenty of things to read up on that you can now ask question about! Hope the silliness does not make a life of tis own. Well, enough that talk! Welcome again and...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
No no no, this is all wrong. This has nothing to do race or politics. Delete and try again, only this time make your post about race or politics...extra flags if you make it about race AND politics all at the same.

Kidding, of course. Welcome. I'm mostly a lurker myself. Posting from time to very rare time. Did you bring any beer with you?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS Andy

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Thank you for your replies

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Hi Andy!

Nice intro, to the point. I hope that whatever troubles you becomes resolved soon. You're not alone.

-Lou.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Intersting experience about being taken over! me, i let the Holy spirit inside...IMHO, the only true guide! but life is a journey so to each there own!
welcome, so glad you are here!

i have many interests too!

see ya around!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!
edit on 24-9-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Welcome! I hope to hear about your UFO sightings.

new topics

top topics

join