It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlotte Shooting Video: Footage Shows Fatal Encounter Between Police, Keith Lamont Scott

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This is a gun?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
What you are circling is not the gun, except in the last photo.

The gun is between the feet of the red shirt guy in the photo you titled "but not here."

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: bluesjr

Yes, the tape tells me that the picture was taken well after the shooting, and after the video footage.

This one, maybe it looks a little like a gun

But not here..

Or here.

Here, the gun has been deliberately placed in the photo, or shopped in, where it wasn't there before.

edit on 23-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

The gun appears between 1:48 and 1:53. Watch closely. Nothing was cropped in.
edit on 23-9-2016 by charolais because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

Again. What you are focusing on to the left of the black guy is not the gun.

It is a black latex glove the officer dropped.

The gun is actually visible dorectly between the feet of the guy in the red shirt exactly matching the position of the gun in the photo that was released before this video.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: charolais

Again. What you are focusing on to the left of the black guy is not the gun.

It is a black latex glove the officer dropped.

The gun is actually visible dorectly between the feet of the guy in the red shirt exactly matching the position of the gun in the photo that was released before this video.

OK I agree. Actually I think the glove came from the officer in red - it appears he threw it over to the other officer.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I'm looking, but I don't see it!

Here's a shot of the red shirt guy at 1:40

Here's a blow-up of the same shot

Here he is again at the 2 minute mark

Here's a blow up of the same shot

I don't see a gun between his feet.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
msnbc breaking down the video

She was panicking with the "don't do it", she knows he is gonna die!

Horrible

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Look at the 2:03 mark, he shifts his left foot forward very slightly to reveal something.

Could be a glove or a gun or a very dark oil stain, but there is something there.

ETA

edit on 9/23/2016 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: scojak

Maybe....

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

edit on 23-9-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't know about you but I started thinking agenda. The victims family for some reason doesn't seem genuine with their reactions. I would think with news of his passing people affected would be inconsolable. Even more so when your husbands about to meet his maker and watching him get gunned down. Also why wait this long to release video when it could have maybe helped in some damage control. Its also the iPhone era, and chances of it not being recorded by other curious onlookers in the neighborhood and getting uploaded to live leak, or the like, in minutes is pretty slim I think. I noticed like the morning after the pulse shooting, I found it strange there was no gruesome videos or pics uploaded at like best gore or live leak.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I've talked to someone who saw the footage from dash and body cams. He did have a gun. He did point it in the area of the police. They do not want to release the footage to the public because he didn't point it directly at the police and did not fire first. They are worried that those two things could make things worse.

But the video very clearly shows him with a gun.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

They either planted the gun, or shopped it into the picture. It's NOT in the video!

Where did that photo come from because that angle is a completely different angle and the frames aren't even matching. photo with gun shows cop with legs over victim, the video still it is him kneeling. Can't use these photos as comparison.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Her claim that he is unarmed, because he has a TBI, isn't even logical. People with those are quite often violent and confrontational. Hubby knew some like that, in the military. Plus, if he had no gun, what was she telling him not to do? She knew he was armed, and was hoping to talk him down, is my best guess here.

That they won't release video, with all of the rioting, just says to me that they want the rioting to continue. Clear video of him with a gun would remove all excuses.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Interesting...so she is screaming for her husband "Keith don't do it" What is she telling him not to do?

She's telling him to NOT get out of the car!

I couldn't really figure out whether she was telling him "don't do it" because her husband had pointed the gun at the officers or if she was telling him "don't do it", meaning don't get out of the car. Confusing. She seemed to be trying to make matters worse. Maybe she wanted him shot. Sorry....that wasn't a nice thing to say, but you never know. I can't figure out how a wife could hold a phone so steady when something like this is coming down.

Yes, yet somehow not steady at all, in the key moments, when her video might have shown him to be armed, as the police have stated! That alone is suspicious, to me.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

a reply to: ReAdY2AsCeNd

Yes, you're right. I watched it again. Why did they want to him to get out of the car? Why did they have to break the window? He was no threat while sitting in his car, windows up!

This is so bad! No wonder they rioted!

"No wonder they rioted"?!!?!? Right...because nothing says "Don't treat us all like criminals" better than rioting, looting, destroying property, and assaulting innocent people!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Why did the officers speak to the victim at all? He was in his own vehicle minding his own business. Running the plates would confirm he was not the person the warrant was issued for.

From what I read when the story first broke, he got out of the car, with the gun, then back in, catching their attention, then exited again, refused to drop it, and was shot. If he actually did have a TBI, that sort of behavior isn't unheard of. He shouldn't have been armed at all, with that, not to mention being a felon, according to reports.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Why did the officers speak to the victim at all? He was in his own vehicle minding his own business. Running the plates would confirm he was not the person the warrant was issued for.

From what I read when the story first broke, he got out of the car, with the gun, then back in, catching their attention, then exited again, refused to drop it, and was shot. If he actually did have a TBI, that sort of behavior isn't unheard of. He shouldn't have been armed at all, with that, not to mention being a felon, according to reports.

I don't think he was armed.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I haven't? I guess that's why you've ignored every counter-argument I've made to your claims in favor of spewing further nonsense.

As for my "claim" - clearly you're not looking terribly hard.

heavy.com... tter/

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

As for my "claim" - clearly you're not looking terribly hard. heavy.com... tter/

What am I supposed to find in that link? Please quote the passage that proves your claim.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join