It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlotte Shooting Video: Footage Shows Fatal Encounter Between Police, Keith Lamont Scott

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: intrptr

That's no inhaler!

Meanwhile, people point guns at you tell you stop or they'll shoot, you STOP.

How many of these people are just trying to become martyrs via suicide by cops, hmmm???

Now the tendency to 'unload' on people I think stinks, but STILL, they tell you STOP you STOP.

Those are two seperate issues.

Yeah we have some real dumb folks out there. Some really bad education and job prospects and some people are dumb as rocks.

Then you also see people getting shot on the ground trying to help an autistic kid get shot, or a confused large black man shot, some guy selling loose cigerettes choked out, 17 year olds running from the cops after stealing a car unarmed shot in the back running.

Those issues are societies to say we cant have apathy towards police who are deeply unqualified to be judge jury and executioners on the scene. Unfortunately the cops have been left to sweep up the mess but, it does society no good to let the people doing the job not be qualified to do a job with a weapon and the law to have power like that.

The police should also have respect and reverence for us. Many do.. As a grappler martial artist i know a lot of good cops who train hard and keep themselves in good shape and a quick mind.

link   

abcnews.go.com...

I think this is photo shopped there isn't a gun in the video

link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The officer gave him VERY clear instruction to drop the gun multiple times and he didn't.

To which she replies, "He doesn't have a gun he has an (inhaler), he just took his medication."

Left that part out, dincha...

Huh? She said NOTHING about an inhaler...what video are you watching? She said he has TBI.

And to those saying she said "Keith Dont do it" meant don't get out of the car...seriously? In between her saying that multiple times she says Keith get out of the car.

So the Dont you do it part is her telling him not to do something else as she is telling him to get out of the car too.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Proof positive that the police planted or shopped the weapon into the picture. There's only one reason to do that, they lied about him having a gun!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Interesting...so she is screaming for her husband "Keith don't do it" What is she telling him not to do?

She's telling him to NOT get out of the car!

That is not what the video shows. She clearly tells him "Keith don't let them break the window come on out the car" - then says "Keith don't do it" - then again she says "Keith get out of the car" after the window is broken from the sounds of it - then says "Keith don't you do it, don't you do it, Keith Keith Keith don't you do it" and then shots are fired.

So when you break all that down she clearly ISN'T telling him NOT to get out of the car!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Proof positive that the police planted or shopped the weapon into the picture. There's only one reason to do that, they lied about him having a gun!

Did you watch the video and see a gun?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ReAdY2AsCeNd

Yes, you're right. I watched it again. Why did they want to him to get out of the car? Why did they have to break the window? He was no threat while sitting in his car, windows up!

This is so bad! No wonder they rioted!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

She says, "Don't get out of the car" several times, then says "Don't do it".

You need to watch/listen to the video again. She NEVER ONCE said "don't get out of the car! It is all in her words and on video. This is not the telephone game here. Stop lying!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I watched the video and saw NO gun.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The gun is in the video....the video is from the wife directly....so you think SHE photoshopped it in?

I saw it very clearly in the video...it is in the shadow of the body and an officers leg at the beginning and then kicked over then picked up and cleared before being put back on the ground it appears.

Either way, her screaming for him to "Don't do it" gives me a much larger reason to believe he had a gun and she could tell he was thinking of using it. She clearly told him to get out of the car AND told him Don't do it, meaning don't do something else as she repeatedly tells him to get out of the car.

Pretty sure the police will release a video soon and will show he did indeed have a gun in his hand.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I was mistaken, not lying. But, the police ARE lying about the gun in the photo!

edit on 23-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Where the gun is shown on the pic is where the cop in red is standing in the video, I see no gun, I don't see a cop standing on a gun, this video is seconds after they shot him.
edit on 23-9-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

abcnews.go.com...

That is certainly a gun.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

They either planted the gun, or shopped it into the picture. It's NOT in the video!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Then you also see people getting shot on the ground trying to help an autistic kid get shot, or a confused large black man shot, some guy selling loose cigerettes choked out, 17 year olds running from the cops after stealing a car unarmed shot in the back running.

All completely different instances. In fact I think they each have their own threads. But:

1) guy helping the autistic kid - no reason he should have been shot (tased maybe but not shot).

2) On the large confused black man . . . if you mean "hands up don't shoot fergusen", then he was completely in the wrong.

3) guy choked out selling cigs - that one is a gray area. he committed a crime and cops were trying to apprehend him, he resisted and the officer tried to subdue him with less than lethal force. Unfortunately either the cop had poor training on proper choke holds, he was too tired from struggle to perform correctly, or he just didn't know what he was doing. Any way about it, the guy would be alive today had he followed the instructions of police officers.

4) the car thief one - the cop is wrong in that one

As for this situation . . . it comes down to he didn't follow lawful instructions given by the police officers.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Yes, you're right. I watched it again. Why did they want to him to get out of the car? Why did they have to break the window? He was no threat while sitting in his car, windows up!

This is so bad! No wonder they rioted!

That I can't answer because I wasn't there. All the evidence hasn't been put forward for the truth to come out. People are jumping to conclusions and adding fuel to already hostile fire.

How do we know he was just sitting in his car? There are witness statements who said he had a gun waving it around.

I agree it's bad but I won't say how I really feel about it. Rioting solves nothing, if anything it creates more of a divide and brings no one to your side or helps them to see your perspective. Peaceful protests where dialogue can be opened will help the agenda. IMHO.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Not trying to pick on you but I can't help but notice what you are doing here.

Earlier and in this post you said that they planted the gun which would imply that you saw one in the video and now you are saying that it is photoshopped. How can both be true?

Just curious...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Interesting...so she is screaming for her husband "Keith don't do it" What is she telling him not to do?

She's telling him to NOT get out of the car!

So your contention is that she says "Keith come on out the car" then tells him NOT to get out of the car, then says "Keith get out the car" and then tells him not to do it? That's pretty curious don't you think?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReAdY2AsCeNd

Not trying to pick on you but I can't help but notice what you are doing here.

Earlier and in this post you said that they planted the gun which would imply that you saw one in the video and now you are saying that it is photoshopped. How can both be true?

Just curious...

I think there's some serious mental gymnastics on display in this thread. Glad I'm not the only one who's noticed.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
For all those saying there was no gun in the video, if you stop the video on 1:48 you will see the gun in the video that the wife of Mr. Scott took.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join