It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will You Bow Down to President Trump?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
According to Omarosa Manigault, "the woman America loved to hate, who won her fame on the first season of "The Apprentice" for her testy villainous behavior, but who is now Trump's director of African-American outreach, you will!

“Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump. It’s everyone who’s ever doubted Donald, who ever disagreed, who ever challenged him. It is the ultimate revenge to become the most powerful man in the universe.”

Source

WOW! "The most powerful man in the Universe"? Are she and Emperor Trump going to hold court and force Trump's critics to bow down and kiss his ring?

Omarosa, do you bow down to Donald Trump now? I bet he'd say you, on your knees before him, "Must be a pretty picture"!

By the way, Omarosa is also an ordained Christian minister. But, I guess idol worship is one of those Old Testament laws that doesn't apply anymore.

Apparently, Omarosa believes the Trump's bid for the presidency is fuel by vengeance, a vengeance that started with the infamous White House Correspondent's Dinner.

In an upcoming “Frontline” special, Omarosa Manigault told PBS that the roots of Trump’s presidential campaign may be traced back to the 2011 White House Correspondents Dinner, when President Barack Obama cracked a few jokes at the real estate mogul’s expense. The quips came after Trump falsely accused Obama of lying about his birthplace and citizenship, thus feeding the discredited right-wing “birther” conspiracy theory.

“It just kept going and going and he just kept hammering him,” Manigault said. “And I thought, ‘Ohhhh, Barack Obama is starting something that I don’t know if he’ll be able to finish.”

This from Trump's director of African-American outreach! Does she also think that Obama isn't an American, is a Muslim?

Omarosa? What kind of name is that? It doesn't sound very American!

edit on 23-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Yep that source isn't bias, lol what a joke. At the bottom of your source it reads this:

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

Huff Post is full of # and are a fear mongering site in my opinion. Plus the way her statement reads, she was metaphorically speaking. Believe what you want, but I still won't be voting for the professional criminal.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So Omarosa reckons Donald Trump is to become the most powerful man in the universe. First he will have to beat this guy for that particular title.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Omarosa? What kind of name is that? It doesn't sound very American!

Ever had an orange juice and champagne? You know, a mamosa? Well, it was originally called a Omarosa. It was invented by a Yemenese bartender in the mid 60's.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Trump Tenno Heika Banzai!

What a joke of an article. Very silly.
edit on -050012pm9kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Will You Bow Down to President Trump?

No, but only because I feel I have a decent grasp of figures of speech and the nuances of language. If you think she was being literal, then I doubt conversation is something you, nor the writers at HuffPo, engage in often.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

This is deplorable

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Yep, the Huffingtom Post has put the Trump Campaign on notice that they are opposed to his ways and methods. But, the HP isn't the subject here. The subject are Omarosa's actual words. Do you doubt that she said them?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

Trump making Cringer great again!

edit on 23-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

This is deplorable

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Now that is one of the funniest things said so far in this raging comedy of errors. Bow down to Trump, yeah? I don't think so, lady. But I might be persuaded to bend over for his "majesty" and allow him the privilege of kissing my ass.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

LOL

So, I take it you won't be bowing?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

She's Is for sure crushing on "The Don"!

Can you blame her!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert

Sorry, I just don't see what she sees.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

It is Obama who said at an Islamic dinner, “I am one of you.”
It is Obama who said in an ABC News interview, “My Muslim faith.”
It is Obama who described the Muslim call to prayer as “the prettiest sound on earth.”
It is Obama who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.
It is Obama who wrote that in the event of a conflict, “I will stand with the Muslims.”
It is Obama who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that “I am a Muslim.”
It is Obama who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.
It is Obama who sat for 20 years in a Rev. Wright’s church in Chicago listening to Wright condemning Christianity and professing Marxism.
It is Obama who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that the rest of us have to pay.
It is Obama who purposefully omitted “endowed by our Creator” from his recitation of The Declaration Of Independence.
It is Obama who who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ’s Sermon On The Mount while repeatedly referring to the “Holy Quran”.
It is Obama who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States Of America.
It is Obama who instantly threw the support of his administration behind the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque overlooking the crater of the World Trade Center.
It is Obama who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the White House.
It is Obama who ordered both Georgetown and Notre Dame Universities to cover the cross before agreeing to speak there, but who has NEVER requested that the mosques he visited adjust their decor.
It is Obama who appointed anti-Christian fanatics to his corps of “czars”.
It is Obama who appointed rabid Islamists to the Department of Homeland Security.
It is Obama who said that NASA’s “foremost mission” is an outreach to Muslim communities to boost their self-esteem.
It is Obama who, as an Illinois Senator, thrice voted against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act in favor of infanticide.
It is Obama who is the first President to not make a Christmas greeting from the White House, but instead decorated the White House’s Christmas tree with photos of Chairman Mao.
It is Obama who curtailed the military tribunals of Islamic terrorists.
It is Obama who refused to condemn the Muslim Fort Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.
It is Obama who refuses to speak out against the horrific treatment and execution-by-stoning of women in Muslim countries, but instead submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of alleged human-rights abuses.
It is Obama who, when queried in India, refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists, but instead profusely praised Islam in a country [India] that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorist assaults.
It is Obama who funneled $900 million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas, and military contracts to the Taliban and Al Qaeda.
It is Obama who ordered the United States Postal Service to honor the Muslim holiday with a new commemorative stamp.
It is Obama who directed the U.S. embassy in the U. K. to conduct outreach to help “empower” the British Muslim community. It is Obama who embraced the fanatical Muslim Brotherhood in the “Arab Spring” that overthrew Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, who was America’s strongest ally in North Africa.
It is Obama who forces taxpayers to fund mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in grammar schools across our country.
It is Obama who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.
It is Obama who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid being criticized for not participating in seasonal White House religious events.
It is Obama who, as president, has never ever gone to church on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
It is Obama who who appointed as his chief adviser Valerie Jarrett, who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.
It is Obama who appointed a Muslim convert as CIA director.
It is Obama whose secretary of state John Kerry said Muslim interests drive US plan for war.
It is Obama who has opened the legal immigration floodgates to Muslims. It is Obama who receives the highest approval ratings from Muslim Americans.
It is Obama whom a Pakistan Minister asked to be leader of all the world’s Muslims.

hes muslim

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
hes muslim
So what if he is? I know the constitution can get in your way sometimes but we have this little thing called freedom of religion.....

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

when the whole world is under the impression you are a jesus lover, it makes a world a difference. its a lie and it shows why he has done what he has done with terrorists. he defends a religion that is spread by the sword.
yes the constituition gives us a freedom to follow whatever religion you want. it doesnt give the president the freedom to conduct business and make deals according to that religion, or in the name of that religion.
its called seperation of church (in this case mosque ) and state. he has allowed the influence of islam to affect his job. and thats not right... in any country, let alone the greatest country on earth.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

What has "Bowing down to President Trump" got to do with Obama's religion, other than Trump's racist birther campaign?

Omarosa claims that Trump is running for president because Obama slammed his birther nonsense at the Correspondents' Dinner, and he's after revenge. Trying to prove that Obama is a Muslim is off topic and deflection!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
a reply to: underwerks

when the whole world is under the impression you are a jesus lover, it makes a world a difference. its a lie and it shows why he has done what he has done with terrorists. he defends a religion that is spread by the sword.
yes the constituition gives us a freedom to follow whatever religion you want. it doesnt give the president the freedom to conduct business and make deals according to that religion, or in the name of that religion.
its called seperation of church (in this case mosque ) and state. he has allowed the influence of islam to affect his job. and thats not right... in any country, let alone the greatest country on earth.

What deals and business did Obama conduct "according to Islam"? What does that even mean?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga

hes muslim

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join