It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channeled tid bits 1/21/05 (life and communications after death)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I haven't read over and given alot of thought to these things yet. I like to give it a few days and just feel what I get before I try to use rational to think about it. I put a few words in (they are in paranthisis) for clarification or refference. There seems to be 2 seperate sorces within these words. I can't be certain yet.

Even if you seek refuge, the hour of normal departure is known; not fixed or fated; but the last hour of life is not fixed; be wise.

Longer time (after death) = more distant, less contact. In great time of need they (loved ones) will come to help.

There are 12 physical sences. The 6th and 7th aren't [psycich', they are sense of mass, direction, magnetic and electrical discriminative, responce to natural forces. (This is not paranormal, this is natural).

Pain exsists in the mind not the body.

Spirit uses soul as soul uses body.

Mind = intellect of soul.

1 in 1000 can mediate (number not real but figuartive?)

Thinking of an accended friend brings them to you, also, them coming to you gives you cause to think of them.

Messages can be with held when relations can not bear the truth.

We (living) see 1 way. They (dead) see 2 ways. They (dead) loose the 1 way of sight we have but gain 2 others. They precieve/understand/know more. They do not see 'as' we see but differently and more.

Symbol, color, sound = conveying.

What we living can do or them? = give loving thought.
Love = bridge.
Between 2 worlds no mistakes are made (love). The spirit flows, follows, is drawn by love.

In sleep they (living and dead) come together. Only real love - with perception as sensible to us (living).

This projection of spiritual and emotional forces draw upon reserve strength and is unwise as a general practice.
You not need be aware of or consious of your benficent.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
AngelaLadyS great insite there and it makes alot of sence,

Thinking of an accended friend brings them to you, also, them coming to you gives you cause to think of them.

this i understand fully as i have lost many family members and often feel that they make me aware that they are still around me,

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'll say thank you for the one(s) who gave me the words :-)

It seems to be changing - the way these things work for me I mean. I feel almost high when it comes on now. Hmm. Guess this is a new definition of 'nartual high'. LOL!

I stopped and reread the part about the 12 physical senses when I typed that in. Makes me wonder.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
Even if you seek refuge, the hour of normal departure is known; not fixed or fated; but the last hour of life is not fixed; be wise.

You are saying to opposite things here, IMO.

Pain exsists in the mind not the body.

Of course. Pain is the activation of the brains neuron transmitters.

Thats just blabbering...

We (living) see 1 way. They (dead) see 2 ways. They (dead) loose the 1 way of sight we have but gain 2 others. They precieve/understand/know more. They do not see 'as' we see but differently and more.

They know more? Thats not a 'sight', thats knowledge.

Love = bridge.

Yes, hormones can make you do stupid things you wouldnt normally do.

My opinions only, so dont flame me!

new topics

top topics

join