It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No breaks for coughing fits or step-stools during debates

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Christosterone
They are fitting her for a new ear piece so she can be fed answers...

-Chris

She never had an earpiece.

Go to minute 5:25 and tell me she is not being fed the data...it is inarguable that she is listening as she speaks...

That is hilarious, so busted. Her eyes even tell she is listening then she fumbles saying "the lies on....online" completing the full word as it is completed in her ear. Fully explains her slow cadence speaking with lack of feeling.
edit on 23-9-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

would you be happier if she wore a pair of tight fitting jeans for crying out loud??
what will trump be wearing?? oh ya a male pant suit!!
why is it that trump's suit is acceptable but you feel the need to attack hillary because she is wearing what she wears?

by the way, one doesn't piss in a colostomy bag and I've known people who had to wear them. if she was to fill one during a debate like some have described...more than likely trump wouldn't be standing next to her and joking about it, because....
after a while..
THEY TEND TO STINK!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

It's the kind of suit she wears, and it's not this is an isolated thing. She looks like all her stuff comes out of the upholstery section when you look at the fabrics.

Look at the one she was wearing for this conference. Don't worry about watching the video. I'm just looking at the suit.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
If I were Trump, I would try to cause HR(C) to have an episode of 'heat stroke' on stage.

If I were Trump, I'd bring a strobe light on stage, shine it in her face, and watch her short circuit.

(post by UnBreakable removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: TinfoilTP

would you be happier if she wore a pair of tight fitting jeans for crying out loud??
what will trump be wearing?? oh ya a male pant suit!!
why is it that trump's suit is acceptable but you feel the need to attack hillary because she is wearing what she wears?

by the way, one doesn't piss in a colostomy bag and I've known people who had to wear them. if she was to fill one during a debate like some have described...more than likely trump wouldn't be standing next to her and joking about it, because....
after a while..
THEY TEND TO STINK!!!

How about something that doesn't make you look like the bride of Mao Tse-tung?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

If I were Trump, I would try to cause HR(C) to have an episode of 'heat stroke' on stage.

I would say something to get everyone to make a loud noise.

I would wear a suite that has a pattern that could cause wooziness

Maybe make sure my watch is big enough that I could make the light reflect off of it

If She cannot handle stuff like that, she cannot handle being POTUS

You think the Republican presidential nominee, someone who ostensibly would be entrusted to run an entire country, should purposefully attempt to induce a cerebral event in his opponent to eliminate her as an obstacle. She doesn't have epilepsy, but millions of people do, and seizures can cause permanent brain damage, paralysis, coma and even death if they're severe enough. And you think it would be a great idea to deliberately cause such a potentially fatal brain event.

You even say that this is what you would personally do if you were in his position. You also say it with some confidence, like perhaps you've done something like this to another human being before. That's beyond disturbing. And people actually seem puzzled as to why so many others are saying that Trump supporters promote violence and hate crimes against other human beings who do not share their political views.

Deliberately causing another person to experience a potentially fatal medical emergency by using light and sound to trigger a severe neural response is both violent and hateful in the extreme. And if they die as a result, it becomes premeditated murder. Yet this is behavior that you think befitting a potential future President of the United States.

Yeah...that's exactly the kind of mentality we need in the White House. You don't like someone? Just ambush them in front of millions of people and make them have a grand mal event...bonus points if they die from it too. No fuss, no muss. That's how we deal with people in America who disagree with us. Because we're classy like that here.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yep, SS are pros. They never hurry.

Thanks for posting this vid. I have never seen the whole thing. I was a child when this happened. Though the SS seems to act very fast. Some things strike me as odd.

ty.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Maybe make sure my watch is big enough that I could make the light reflect off of it

You think the Republican presidential nominee, someone who ostensibly would be entrusted to run an entire country, should purposefully attempt to induce a cerebral event in his opponent to eliminate her as an obstacle. She doesn't have epilepsy, but millions of people do, and seizures can cause permanent brain damage, paralysis, coma and even death if they're severe enough. And you think it would be a great idea to deliberately cause such a potentially fatal brain event.

You even say that this is what you would personally do if you were in his position. You also say it with some confidence, like perhaps you've done something like this to another human being before. That's beyond disturbing. And people actually seem puzzled as to why so many others are saying that Trump supporters promote violence and hate crimes against other human beings who do not share their political views.

Deliberately causing another person to experience a potentially fatal medical emergency by using light and sound to trigger a severe neural response is both violent and hateful in the extreme. And if they die as a result, it becomes premeditated murder. Yet this is behavior that you think befitting a potential future President of the United States.

Yeah...that's exactly the kind of mentality we need in the White House. You don't like someone? Just ambush them in front of millions of people and make them have a grand mal event...bonus points if they die from it too. No fuss, no muss. That's how we deal with people in America who disagree with us. Because we're classy like that here.

That is a little creepy, at least. You are right.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Umm...I think he was pointing out that Hillary is physically hobbled...

Do you think Islamo-fascists wouldn't jump all over this [perceived] weakness...

The president of the United States should be able to sit through a 9/11 memorial without losing consciousness...

Are liberals so desperate to hold on to their power that they will elect a feeble, ineffectual president?
Well, the primaries say they will..
Although Hillary and Schulz seemed to hedge their bets with collusion so who knows what really happened...

Good luck staying upright Hillary...
And cheers to Samsung and/or Apple...whoever made her earpiece did a great job...

-Chris

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Trump should have allowed her a very tall step stool, because with her balance issues she probably would have fallen off of it bigly at some point during the debate when her white-knuckle grip in the podium weakened due to a mini-local-seizure. reply to: UnBreakable

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Notice the subliminal effect.....

The two are the same height but who appears bigger?

Now do you see the employed tactic of wearing a ridiculously ugly with oversized bozo the clown pockets clothing?

Everything about her is dishonest even the clothing she wears.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Probably true--I'm only 5'5", and as far as men go, that somehow makes people automatically assume things about me and my abilities, both physically and in leadership roles.

And also, the ladies don't seem to appreciate a shorter man--good thing my wife said yes 14 years ago and I don't have to worry about that anymore

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
(Sigh...) Do we really have to keep doing this? Here are 5 of the Democratic debates from earlier this year. Each one was roughly 2hrs each and anyone can see for him/herself that Hillary wasn't having seizures, passing out, soiling the floor, needing help to stand, and doing all of the other things the right wing keeps claiming.

I know people don't like debating policy details, but you can at least pretend that you do. Because right now it looks like you're just trying to shift people's focus away from their actual answers and policy proposals at the upcoming debates, and instead focus on tabloid level BS. "Hey everyone! Ignore their plans for new trade deals in Southeast Asia and focus on Hillary's shoes! Oh, and isn't it suspicious that Trump actually needed a hand towel? What's he hiding?"

This is literally why politicians and the "establishment" keep taking us for fools; because people would rather focus on trivial crap instead of the things that matter.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
(Sigh...) Do we really have to keep doing this? Here are 5 of the Democratic debates from earlier this year. Each one was roughly 2hrs each and anyone can see for him/herself that Hillary wasn't having seizures, passing out, soiling the floor, needing help to stand, and doing all of the other things the right wing keeps claiming.

This is literally why politicians and the "establishment" keep taking us for fools; because people would rather focus on trivial crap instead of the things that matter.

Go to 42:10 above or 46:30(there are examples throughout the debate)....she is obviously listening while talking...heck, she even nods to slow down the person talking to her...

The entire debate is full of her spouting ludicrously detailed minutia she could not memorize given her historical inabilty to recall data....

Absolutely no doubt she is getting fed the answers...

-Chris
edit on 23-9-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

So once again, we shouldn't pay attention to what policies they'll put in place or which people they'll appoint to different positions. Instead, we should see if she's memorized a specific answer, is repeating someone else's words, or spoke directly from her heart. Right.

None of that will matter when he or she is the sitting President. They'll have advisors and consultants then, too. And guess what, they'll also have speechwriters for their speeches & press secretaries to "reinterpret" their words and give their official policy positions to the press. It literally doesn't matter.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: Christosterone

So once again, we shouldn't pay attention to what policies they'll put in place or which people they'll appoint to different positions. Instead, we should see if she's memorized a specific answer, is repeating someone else's words, or spoke directly from her heart. Right.

None of that will matter when he or she is the sitting President. They'll have advisors and consultants then, too. And guess what, they'll also have speechwriters for their speeches & press secretaries to "reinterpret" their words and give their official policy positions to the press. It literally doesn't matter.

I go to New York every other 3rd month and will see 5 to 7 shows on Broadway…

Never, and I repeat never, have I wished for them to have cue cards or ear pieces so as to perform the show by the book…

The reason I go is to see them perform LIVE....
From memory....
Not from a think tank reading the script to the actor via an ear piece...

She is CLEARLY not extemporaneously speaking....

How is this not a colossal issue for every voter?

Is Hillary going to have an earpiece when negotiating with foreign powers???

-Christosterone

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Listen Up!!!!!

This is not the Mud Pit.
Please discuss the topic....and leave the nastiness out.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Those who cannot do this are advised that posts will be removed....and Political Trolling is Two Warns.
Post Bans will also be imposed. With the possibility they will not be lifted until AFTER the debate on the 26th.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join