It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking- US, Israeli, British, Saudi officers killed in a Russian missile strike on Aleppo

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Because in the OP story, the bombing of the command bunker took place in the mountains, not in the city.

Well, that does indeed confuse things doesn't it?

I can easily imagine the attack in tue NY times used as obfuscation for activities that might not be allowed.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

For clarity there were 3 strikes, one by the US coalition against the SAA on the mountain, a strike by an unknown force on a humanitarian convoy enroute to Aleppo, then a yet to be determined attack upon a command base in Aleppo of special forces AKA advisors.

edit on 24-9-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

This is what I feared when the USA, UK, Saudi and Israel embedded people as combat consultants in this fight. You have to ask what role those outsiders had in this battle and why were they there?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: HickoryStick

So instead of addressing the fact that Russia has been spewing propaganda about what happened in Ukraine to MH17 you only focus on the US...very telling.

But that's right Russia does nothing wrong and the US is all bad...Russia has never invaded their neighbors on a lie...they have never killed their own to justify a war...they tell their citizens the truth about everything...they have great fair elections where they have a choice for president...okay you may be right Russia good...US bad.

And no the US is no saint but to think Russia is would be a fallacy of epic proportions.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The truth is that it's about time that the Russians stepped up their game and chased all those terrorist supporting hypocrites out of Syria. Why is the US there? Oh yes that's right, regime change, same old same old. Assad must go is the nonsense spewing from your beloved chicken hawks. I don't think Assad is going anywhere but that might suit the war hawks too. Nothing like a good proxy war for the bankers and the US military industrial complex.

Hey, at least you are good for a laugh! Sadly though the reality is that the USA have destroyed another country. One would think that the recent destruction meted out to Libya and Iraq would have at least left the likes of Kerry apologetic and shamefaced but that would be expecting too much.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So still no confirmation of the op-roganda?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Russia in Syria at the request of the legitimate democratically chosen president. show me at least one document of international law which permits them to be there and more sponsorship and training of terrorists p.s. the information is not officially confirmed
edit on 24/9/16 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: HickoryStick

So instead of addressing the fact that Russia has been spewing propaganda about what happened in Ukraine to MH17 you only focus on the US...very telling.

But that's right Russia does nothing wrong and the US is all bad...Russia has never invaded their neighbors on a lie...they have never killed their own to justify a war...they tell their citizens the truth about everything...they have great fair elections where they have a choice for president...okay you may be right Russia good...US bad.

And no the US is no saint but to think Russia is would be a fallacy of epic proportions.

Are you on glue? Focus on the topic please. Ukraine? Ya NATO and F the EU Victoria Neuland had no hand in regime change at all, as a matter of fact there are no questions to be asked at all is there? What the west claims and says is oh so honest and clear.

Russia does plenty wrong just not on a scale the west led by the U S does. I wonder which country is next after Syria. For the record I don't think Russia is great. At the moment I'm rooting for them to kill as many western backed terrorist is Syria as possible. If we must compare Russia to US and NATO evil and destruction I'd say it's a ratio of 1:10.

But I do love how you guys try to cover for the destruction we the west are responsible for. Take some responsibility for f@@@ sakes.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

Assad was not elected nor was it democratic.

"A cat can have kittens in the oven but that dint make em biscuits" comes to mind.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there guys. Anybody getting the feeling that Putin and everyone else may just be right and it is OUR government...that we already know is criminal...is the bad guy?
edit on 9/24/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
"US, Israeli, British, Saudi officers.." in one place.. up to no good?!

What a surprise.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

For clarity there were 3 strikes, one by the US coalition against the SAA on the mountain, a strike by an unknown force on a humanitarian convoy enroute to Aleppo, then a yet to be determined attack upon a command base in Aleppo of special forces AKA advisors.

Some cease fire agreement, huh? Its so ridiculous the mass media had to generate an entire mind meld in the form of another police killing and protests to keep us distracted, full time.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

originally posted by: midicon
It's nice to see the Russians taking out the terrorists.

Yeah well, let's just hope the terrorists don't decide to go full retard in return.

Bro, they've been in full retard mode for over 3 decades.

I think we're within the 6th or 7th circle of Hell (Dantes Inferno)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Just throwing this out there guys. Anybody getting the feeling that Putin and everyone else may just be right and it is OUR government...that we already know is criminal...is the bad guy?

No wonder Kerry is in the UN meeting clamoring for no fly zones over Syria. The West is getting its insurgent ass beat badly... nyah, nyah.

second half in here

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
So still no confirmation of the op-roganda?

It reads like something Sorcha Faal would come up with. Has Sorcha gone over to Sputnik? Why do people fall for these idiotic stories? Arabic Sputnik and the first nationality listed is Israel. It is just laughable propaganda but sadly many fall for it. The mindset is so strong. It is as bad as the USS Donald Cook being "electronically disabled" by Su-24 in the Black Sea or the claims of US drones being brought down over Crimea during the Crimean Crisis. Who remembers the Chinese aircraft carrier in Tartus, Syria? I still see that one getting posted around the internet. The Syrians suffer a set back with the Coalition air stike and some editor/reporter fabricates the story in order to boost morale and hint at payback. Their work is down. It will go down as fact for decades to come among the die-hards. How many times does the USS Donald Cook story get re-posted as fact. This one will be no different and the merry go round will continue.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

This is what I feared when the USA, UK, Saudi and Israel embedded people as combat consultants in this fight. You have to ask what role those outsiders had in this battle and why were they there?

They were there advancing an Israeli agenda. A US and Israeli agenda to be more precise. These days, the Israeli and US governments are effectively married.

This particular agenda is the destabilization and destruction of Syria.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
"US, Israeli, British, Saudi officers.." in one place.. up to no good?!

What a surprise.

To bad its a false story.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

My guess is for domestic consumption in Iran and Russia.

Since they are both militarily insignificant all they have left is the propaganda. If it did occur I cant see Israel just sitting by and doing nothing. This is a country who hunted down the terrorist that killed their Olympic athletes in Munich.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Well if this is true and they did kill them I would not suspect it was on purpose. It is obvious and very clear that militant fighters in Syria are playing this game very cleverly. That is. Bring in all fighters from various points of the world that make they have to act, have to station themselves in Syria or close. Just as they wanted, they are doing just that. Russia, American, British and Syrian troops. Why is this a clever game you ask?

Well as soon as shots are fired, its not just the radicals who are going to get shot. Thus, this will begin fights between the US, Russia and other places. This is what they want, can they not see this?

Even north Korea is in the game too, they threaten the US to build nuclear weapons to protect themselves but in the same breath force Russia to panic over this movement and causes bigger tension between America and Russia.

They are trying to create a world war.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

All we use is propanda, so does that make us different from those militarily insignificant countries? Propaganda is everywhere. Corporate or government? Everywhere

Bernays would be proud.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join