It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Breaking- US, Israeli, British, Saudi officers killed in a Russian missile strike on Aleppo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: seeker1963

Sometimes the truth is neither this or that but could be hidden away as to not tip the others off of the plan .

While the US-led coalition’s airstrikes in the eastern parts of Syria have been told to have taken place due purely to an “accident”, the incident stands out as yet another unmistakable evidence of America’s dual strategy and potentially conflicting aims of countering ISIS and removing Assad from power in Syria at the same time. Hence, the strike. While countering ISIS has become a necessity due to the group’s presence in Europe and the attacks it has orchestrated recently, the objective of toppling Assad remains the primary most concern of the US’, and those of its allies’, strategy for regional domination in the Middle East—and the one that continues to prevent the US from co-ordinating its operation against ISIS with Russia and Syria. However, the question still remains relevant and the recent incident has made it even more pressing: why can’t the US militarily co-ordinate with Russia to cleanse the Syrian territory of the jihadists? journal-neo.org...
just something to consider and keep in the quiver of thoughts

Yea, I try to never believe or taking anything news wise at face value anymore. I try to digest all sides, but the problem now is not enough time in the day to digest even 5% of the lies. Also every psychological angle imaginable is being used against the population.

That's why I despise the rise of identity politics! It's nothing more than a huge worthless distraction from the real dangers the world is facing.
edit on 23-9-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yet, it sounds about right:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I've been waiting 2 or 3 days for this thread to be posted.
Israeli Intelligence debunked this with in 4 minutes of Sputnik Arabic posting the story.
It was only posted in Arabic, not English or any other language.
All related stories are based on the poorly translated Arabic version.

Buck, the Jew

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I'm not for escalating anything with the US. We spend way to much money on defense. Way. To. Much.

These weapons in plain sight to the world, do you think that is the best the MIC has produced?

All I'm trying to say is the US Empire has Aces up the sleeve; not just one. Don't wake the sleeping giant.

It's odd, though. I could see more Americans taking up arms to fight against RussIan military across the world but not to many to try and remove the cabal currently running our policies right here at home. Sad!

Don't forget, Russia, US, etc. there are people who make lots of money when we fight. Both leaderships. Makes one wonder if it should be nation vs nation or class vs class in the next conflict.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
I've been waiting 2 or 3 days for this thread to be posted.
Israeli Intelligence debunked this with in 4 minutes of Sputnik Arabic posting the story.
It was only posted in Arabic, not English or any other language.
All related stories are based on the poorly translated Arabic version.

Buck, the Jew

So why didn't the 'Times of Israel' include this debunking in their article?
It would be nice to read it.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: HickoryStick

You do understand there were actually people there that were waiting on it and saw what happened...or are those who saw it all lying?

You can find eyewitnesses to the incident if you actually look.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Why isn't this in hoax forum?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Then they've started doing it now. Broadcasting bull stories. The US news hasn't mentioned a blasted thing.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Probably because this is a conspiracy site and all through the thread weve been saying unconfirmed, we're aware of the sources. Sometimes members post these so we can all dig and find the truth.

And we all hope this is a bad story.

That being said, why don't you go praise Hillary in some thread instead of offering nothing here

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Yeah, because the collection of murderers, hackers and terrorists the occupier state of Israel call an "intelligence community" is a wonderfully reliable source. It's not like they have anything to hide in Syria.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Recall that is precisely how they brought MH17. A full court propaganda press, never ever proved.

Do you really want to talk about propaganda and MH17...here in case you forgot this little bit of propaganda.

or this...

newrepublic.com...

Good try but Russia is the king of propaganda when it comes to anything that happens in Ukraine. And Syria for that matter.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Similar to Charlotte not releasing the video they may not be talking because there is an investigation before they blame Russia on starting WWIII.

That being said I'm warmed by you're blind faith to only trusting US media.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

While I wouldn't be surprised as our war machine Motto is perpetuating war, not ending it. I still try and stay objective. Though it is hard at times.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
You wont catch Mossad, CIA and MI6 in a bunker in Syria - they are handlers not fodder.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
You wont catch Mossad, CIA and MI6 in a bunker in Syria - they are handlers not fodder.

I would tend to disagree.
Every organization has expendable people that pull that kind of duty.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

The article said officers, not intelligence agents. And it's been widely reported that we've had advisors over there. Also last week it became official of US special operations boots on the ground in Syria.

All that being said I hope you're right.

Wash ington Post

U.S. Special Operations forces have begun partnering with Turkish troops and a contingent of Syrian opposition groups for a new operation in northern Syria, defense officials said Friday.

edit on 23-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Well consider that if a command and control bunker got hit and wiped out, obtaining news about this could prove pretty difficult- even for the military.

But I appreciate all you who are checking. That was the point of posting it.

DRONES

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Forensick

I would tend to disagree.
Every organization has expendable people that pull that kind of duty.

Yes, but the expendable people are not highly trained handlers, its their recruits.

The article said officers, not intelligence agents. And it's been widely reported that we've had advisors over there.

They dont send normal officers into these situations, Delta and SAS are trained in COIN OPS - it is possible they could be compromised in a house together and as you say, I hope not. If we can spy and strike 24/7 from UAVs I would like to think the Allies would know how to counter it, the minute those cruise missiles launched our combined intelligence should have said you are compromised and leave, cruise missiles are not hard to track and take a while to get to target, however, we do not have a great record of communications hence the blue on blue.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Exactly my friend.

I've spent more than 20 years of my adult life in that part of the world.
They have no idea how things work in the real world.
The only thing that matters here, is snappy comebacks and responses in threads.

Buck

edit on 23-9-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

What about them?

Reconnaissance aircraft can't be everywhere.

CIA is busy hoarding them for illegal stuff anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join