It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton - Stronger Together - Hidden Meanings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton - Stronger Together

In this thread I will be looking at the relationship between numbers and letters to Hillary Clinton, Stronger Together. Much like Clint Eastwood is an anagram of Old West Action or Neo, the hero, is an anagram of one etc...

Perhaps existence and reality itself is an anagram from something
else, deeper, hidden. - Sitaram

Key word: Stronger Together

Stronger has 8 letters, Together has 8 letters = 88

Neo-Nazis use the number 88 as an abbreviation for the Nazi salute Heil Hitler. The number 88 is the numbered representation of the cross swastika

Hitler believed that he could provide a stronger government that would bring strength and prestige back to Germany, he was considered the unifier, the one who halted chaos and bought everyone together. 88 + Hitler = Stronger Together

Atomic Number: 88
Atomic Symbol: Ra

Radium is a chemical element with symbol Ra and atomic number 88. It is the 6th element in group 2 of the periodic table, also known as the alkaline earth metals. Radium was discovered in 1898 by Madame Currie. 1898 = 88

Numbers:
Madame Currie = 66, 6th element in group 2 of the periodic table = 666

According to the last book in the Bible, 666 is the number, or name, of the wild beast with seven heads and ten horns that comes out of the sea. (Revelation 13:1, 17, 18) This beast is a symbol of the worldwide political system, which rules over “every tribe and people and tongue and nation.” (Revelation 13:7) The name 666 identifies the political system as a gross failure in God’s sight.

Ra Radium is not necessary for living organisms, and adverse health effects are likely when it is incorporated into biochemical processes because of its radioactivity and chemical reactivity.

Ra "Satan The Goddess of Heaven"

Ra is a Hebrew word that means evil, bad, wickedness. It is also the name of an Egyptian goddess who's symbol was the sun (morning star). Ra has altered her wisdom into folly. She has created a parallel world that is in opposition to Yahovah. She has destroyed all that have been infected by her evil power. This has culminated in the "Apostasia" which means divorce.

Historically, apostasy was considered a criminal offense in many societies, commonly likened with the crimes of treason, desertion, or mutiny.

Anagrams for: Stronger Together
Egg Sent Terror Hot
Egg Net Terror Shot
Egg Net Terror Host
Eggs Then Terror To
Get En Terror Ghost
Gets Ten Terror Hog
Get Net Terrors Hog
Egg The Terror Snot

Meaning:
Egg = woman
Hog = man
Net = internet
Snot = Hillary
Terror = War

Anagrams for: Hillary Clinton
Liar Lynch In Lot
Tyrannic Hill Lo
A Lynch Trillion
Iran Lynch I Toll
Iran Lynch Ill To
An Lynch Ill Riot

Meaning:
Lynch = kill/death and racism without a legal trial.
Tyrannic = despotic and oppressive
Hill = raised
Lo = used to draw attention to an interesting or amazing event.

Numerology for "Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton" is 3
Hillary = 8+9+3+3+1+9+7 = 40
Diane = 4+9+1+5+5 = 24
Rodham = 9+6+4+8+1+4 = 32
Clinton = 3+3+9+5+2+6+5 = 33
Total = 129
Reduced 1+2+9 = 12
Reduced 1+2 = 3

The negative side of number 3 Expression is superficiality.
Inner Dream number is: 1
An Inner Dream number of 1 means: Dreaming of being a leader and one who is in charge. People may get a first impression of being aggressive.

Numerology for "Hillary Clinton" is 1
Total = 73
Reduced 7+3= 10
Reduced 1+0 = 1

The negative side of number 1 = Aggression. Self, Leadership, Yang, Masculinity. The number one resonates with narrow-mindedness, intolerance, lacking in emotion, too much aggression, arrogance, dominance, inconsiderate and stubbornness.

From en.wikipedia.org...
I copied all the text from Hillary's wiki page and ran it through a software that can read every other letter of the text, or every seventh letter, and so on.

World War Three

That's all for now.... : )

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Lol. Well done!

Did you read this thread?

Donald Trump's Nod to Neo-Nazis? The Ultimate Dog Whistle?

It was announced today that 88 retired military officers, including four 4-star generals (4+4=8!), have signed a letter announcing their support for Donald Trump.

Also:

That's all the confirmation I need. He's probably also a satanist. Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and Trump supporter Steven Roth are the owners of 666 Fifth Ave. No wonder he thinks he can stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody (a sacrifice no doubt) and not lose any votes... if he's standing outside of... 666 Fifth Avenue!

BenevolentHeretic pointed out:

Trump Towers #88 MORGAN ST Jersey City, NJ 07302

Clearly they're in league. The question is which one is the controlled opposition?

edit on 2016-9-23 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Well done you've put some effort into this OP.
S+F

I'm surprised there aren't any Nostradamus threads in relation to this election

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Numerology for "Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton" is 3
Diane = 4+9+1+5+5 = 24
Rodham = 9+6+4+8+1+4 = 32
Total = 129
Reduced 1+2+9 = 12
Reduced 1+2 = 3

I´m not into such numerology because the changes to hit prime numbers like 1,3,7 is a 33.3% chance, since you use addition, you never can get lower than one, leaving you with 9 possible outcomes, what ever you do. But I noticed you used the number designators from hebrew. Is there a special reason for this?

(post by MongolianPaellaFish removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
Well done you've put some effort into this OP.
S+F

I'm surprised there aren't any Nostradamus threads in relation to this election

theres time yet.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
And 2 + 2 = 4.... 4 + 4 = 8.. I think your on to something here..

Although I may mock.. I still salute you for putting the effort in..

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I'm curious how you hand picked certain words from your anagrams, and also how 1898 just somehow equals 88. If you broke that number down its 8, not 88.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Snot = Hillary

Lol.

S&F

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
You're all gonna have to be,
STRONGER
TO GET HER

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Did Trump copyright "make America Great Again" To sell T-shirts and ball caps.

Trump is no Ronald Reagan

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
'Stronger Together' is fascist.

What are fasces? A bunch of sticks or rods bound together (key word is 'bound').
She rules, we obey.
All together now!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
A lot of hard work from the OP...although word-play and number-play can be manipulated to suit a desired outcome...ask any scientist!
Seriously, though, it made interesting reading and these kind of things always get me thinking "Waht if?".

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Good effort, although it seems like you are reaching pretty far to make some of it all fit together.

Btw Ra is a male deity, and also they are more often associated with worshipping Horus, although they are one and the same.

Christians deemed it to be demonic as Horus can be interpreted as the light bearer, seeing as he is the God of the sun.

In Christianity, lucifer is the "light bearer".

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Not into that number stuff, so how would that formula work with Benghazi?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I hear if you wait for a full moon, then squeeze some mushroom juice into a rotted tree stump, then add nightshade and a fart while chanting "mooka mun, this thread is dumb" the outcome of this election cycle will be revealed to you.

There are plenty of real and tangible ways to hate on Hitlery without venturing into the land of make-believe.
edit on 23-9-2016 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Oh by the way, We are stronger together!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

First of all, good on you for assembling this and thinking through it (if it's your original work.)

Let's think about STRONGER TOGETHER. If the message is numerological ... wouldn't it make more sense to break it down:

Using the Roman (English) Alphabet values:

STRONGER =19+20+18+15+14+7+5+18 = 116 = 8

TOGETHER = 20+15+7+5+5+20+8+5+18 =166 = 4

(84, wow, that's the year I graduated from high school. Coincidence? I think not.)

84 becomes 8+4=12=3. Three, the number of the Christian Triune Godhead! ... so Hillary's campaign slogan is really a secret praise to God Almighty, right? Of course, 84 could also represent HD, which might be High Definition or the NASDAQ symbol for Home Depot.

(If we use actual Hebrew gematria, STRONGER=659 and TOGETHER=1003*, so the whole phrase = 1662 which was the year the Royal Society received its charter, the first Punch and Judy show was recorded in writing, the year the last dodo was killed, and was 4 years before the Great Fire of London!) (Citation)

(EDIT: Actually STRONGER=913 rather than 659 ... so the whole phrase is 1916, which was the year the toggle light switch was invented, the first blood transfusion was performed, and a Georgia Tech/Cumberland College football game had a final score of 222-0) Citation

How's that for coincidence eh? I think not.

Additional Notes:

Ra, the Egyptian God, is male, not female.

Venus is the Morning Star, not the Sun. (See also, Lucifer, and for that matter, Jesus Christ.)

1898 in common numerology would reduce to 8 not 88.

edit on 23-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Cited

* Via one common method of Hebrew Gematria ...

STRONGER = 60+400+200+0+50+3+0+200 = 913 (Just totally misadded the first time, mea culpa.)

TOGETHER = 400+0+3+0+400+0+200 = 1003
edit on 23-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: As noted

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I reduced 1898 this way.... using binary opposition, duality... the Yin and Yang.

Yin
18+98 = 116
1 + 1 + 6 = 8

Yang
18 - 98 = 80
8 - 0 = 8

as for Ra..... is like Bruce Jenner / Caitlyn Jenner
In the eyes of Bruce Jenner he is female.

Ra has a female counterpart, The Eye of Ra. The Eye is an extension of Ra's power, equated with the disk of the sun.

The tears of the Eye of Ra are part of a more general connection between the Eye and moisture. In addition to representing the morning star, the Eye can also be equated with the star Sothis (Sirius).

The morning star that precedes and signals the sun's arrival.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinkerHaus
There are plenty of real and tangible ways to hate on Hitlery without venturing into the land of make-believe.

This. We can look into the crimes committed by Hilary / Combetta without jumping right off the deep end and claiming that 2+2 being 4 is relevant in any way whatsoever.

Reality would have to be based around the english language and the base10 counting system for this to be even remotely relevant at all.

You put a lot of work into it tho so well done on that I guess.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join