It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Mayan's supposed 2012 prophecies are coming true after all...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Very interesting stuff indeed! Especially into the AGI stuff. A singularity that also will further separate the elite from the humans. Being the elite are able to find ways to tap into their brain and be above the singularity line and maintain from there.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

But... that's what it is, isn't it?

Maya civilization en.wikipedia.org...

"The Maya civilization was one of the most dominant indigenous societies of Mesoamerica..." www.history.com...

www.ancient.eu...

"The ancient Maya civilization occupied the eastern third of Mesoamerica, primarily the Yucatan Peninsula..." www.indians.org...

That is how I had always heard it. To be fair. There are a lot of other links and such with 'Mayan civilization' as well. But...
"First of all, there has been no definitive decision on this matter, and, moreover, almost everyone admits to being inconsistent. In part, the variation in the competing adjectival and noun forms reflects the patterns adopted by two different sets of academic disciplines: archeology, art history and epigraphy (deciphering Mayan hieroglyphs), which grew out of the first two, vs. linguistics and some branches of anthropology. "
www.mayatraditions.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: rshackleford
Well, at least we agree that Mayan's is atrocious.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I can't argue against that. Haha.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Too many beers by the time I got to this one last night. Got off point.

Look, as I've been covering, Nazi propaganda techniques are back in full form, increasingly global.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Even with the Nazi's of old and new as examples, the left just wont see it. They wont budge. Well guess what, we've (humans) done this all before. Last time it too the destruction of half the world, it took the obliteration of Germany proper and TOTAL defeat to end it before.

We know how far humans can go now. And that was with the social engineering of 'forever' ago.

That same kind of social engineering is back, even an even more ubiquitous form that has more or less been building up since then. And what's this, they're total apologists for the most barbaric and brutal ideology on the planet, while showing all the hallmarks of such underlying tendencies.

Where even 'Mr. Science' can't see it, the new mainstream left, the issue isn'[t just that that can't see it, they REFUSE to. Not only do they refuse to see it, they rabidly defend it.

What's it going to take for them to snap out of it?

WELL, the German Nazi's they managed all they did in what a decade, just by playing on the zeitgeist they happened to have. And look how far they were taken, how far they went, and what it took to finally defeat it.

Which by the way never really was defeated by certain metrics:
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

So now today we have entire generations raised under the kinds of social engineering. Our entire lives. The ON's (Original Nazi's) they did it in a decade.

And what, this kind of behavior is being nurtured, coddled, protected already to the point of being coveted. Just like with Ben Affleck and the Islamofacists (I still hate that word).

Poll: Support for Black Lives Matter Growing Among Young White Adults
DESPITE REALITY:

Meaning TOTAL bass ackwardsness, by the "progressives"

Which maybe shouldnt be a surprise considering it was "progressives" who brought us the original eugenics & "PR", which fueled Hitler's racial conquest and methods to achieve it int he first place.

And this is the watered down rated G version of this tale. The videos that would REALLY show the true face of Jihad (for example) I doubt are deemed 'appropriate' in these parts. But they aren't hard to find.

OH, and for what is all this, aside from the mere psychopathic Social Group Warfare (SGW) power trip of our global 'whatever you want to call them' overlords, its all this massive Perpetual Diversion to keep the planet distracted from the looming 'Bio 2012'.

The war that Transhumanist is talking abut has already long ago begun. It's even on TV right now.
edit on 23-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

But you are an fellow ATS debunker chieftain, When you get live about physics, I listen.

When I get real about social psychology / social engineering, you might too.
You are handling Phage's attacks on your OP and person as a Gent!

I also commend you on the time, thought and effort you have put into your OP AND follow up posts.

edit on 23-9-2016 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert

Thanks.

After I saw this video this summer:

How we have this entire generation coming out like this, with the targeting of children only intensifying, and all the tech stuff I've already known, it hit me:
This new trend, an asteroid would be more efficient in wiping out our species, but not as effective.

Been meaning to make a thread titled that ever since, and then this one rolled off my tongue last night. It was done off the cuff quick like, but in short its the general conclusion I've arrived at given all of the other 'work' I've been doing around here this summer.

My advise to all, get active in the survival forum. We're screwed.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

WOW! that video was the same explaination of my 26 y/o daughters perception of SJWers.
She is a smart and openminded young women.
(and by the way voted "most opinionated" in her senior high school class *I was extremely proud of that!)

My son is 23 y/o and really down to earth too. (he was voted "best hair" in his senior class ME? proud again!)
Neither of these kids have any sort of entitlement or victim attitude.
They are, I would like to think, the result of my Wife and myself seeing the ever growing problems in their young friends.
Problems brought about by the culture of "Helicopter Moms (and Dads), participation trophies, extreme coddling lack of responsibilies for their actions or natural consequences for their behaviors.

P.S. both have been "out of the house" since 18y/o both are 4 year grads of FSU. Both had won scholarships and held jobs to pay for rent and food for all 4 years. Both are employed today

edit on 23-9-2016 by grubblesnert because: PS

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Oh, well they're clearly part of the PATRIARCHY then. Booooo.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Oh, well they're clearly part of the PATRIARCHY then. Booooo.

Well.....I have to admit more the Matriarchy.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
So after all that, the "Mayan Prophesies" (c1990) were not about the end of the world in 2012.

They were just about events in some small insignificant corner of the world in 2016. The US of summat or other. And the other 95% of the worlds population can ignore them.

Excellent

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: grubblesnert

My son is 23 y/o and really down to earth too. (he was voted "best hair" in his senior class ME? proud again!)

Seriously?

You have a competition in American schools for "best hair"?
No wonder your country is going to pot .....

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

I forgot to include the nurturing and spread of Global Jihad:

If you check my timeline you'll see it also falls in line, and likewise done by design:

It fits the "transformation of consciousness" resulting in a 'Social 2012' notion with perfection.
edit on 23-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: grubblesnert

Seriously?

You have a competition in American schools for "best hair"?
No wonder your country is going to pot .....

Best Hair! yaya!!

That's why we're so Baaaaaad Assssss Baby

Plus "Chicks dig it!"

edit on 23-9-2016 by grubblesnert because: s

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Phage since you don't believe you are going to be left all alone, in the world everyone else will ascend.

But look on the bright side, you won't have to worry about paying for anything.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
That old AGI Manhattan thread was very damning. It's nothing but facts that essentially all validates everything conspiracy theorists have been saying for so long.

Typical that people are more concerned with grammatical errors than that.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Here was I, sitting and ruminating on the acronym 'SJW' and what it could possibly mean? Then I alighted on 'SGW', but lo and behold, it was preceded by it's full meaning written out. With two and two making five, I thus assumed that SJW is social justice warfare.

It is excellent etiquette to give full and clear meaning to any acronyms used in prose. Ta very much.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
That old AGI Manhattan thread was very damning. It's nothing but facts that essentially all validates everything conspiracy theorists have been saying for so long.

Typical that people are more concerned with grammatical errors than that.

One of the best threads ever.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I don't really see the connection between transhumanism and critical theory/sjw's.

I completely agree with Richard Seed's sentiments regarding transhumanism, he seems to be talking about augmenting himself and people being authoritarian and attempting to stop him. If I were augmenting aspects of myself, I would also be annoyed if people tried to stop me.

Augmenting my own body/DNA isn't unethical, it is my body/DNA. Trying to stop me would be unethical.

Of course, the reverse of that is true, too. Attempting to alter someone without their consent would also be immoral.

Edit to add:

Not only do I not see a connection between transhumanism and critical theory/sjw's, but I could totally see critical theory being used to socially engineer a general distaste for transhumanism. Mostly by fueling loose connections between genocide and racism.
edit on 28-9-2016 by Dalan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Seriously?

You have a competition in American schools for "best hair"? No wonder your country is going to pot .....

We don't have actual competitions for these things. It is typical for high school seniors to make up fake awards for their classmates as a form of novelty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join