It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God! How could you possibly be a homophobic?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

My mates gay dog did so your view that no other animal is gay is wrong.
God doesn't think being gay is a sin nor the love making involved because thats how she made them. It is not a choice so no nowt up with it....only wrong in the eyes of bigots or those who deny their real being.
edit on 29-9-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

So a Heterosexual Male using a Condom is the same thing, right?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: thyextendedself

"God" isn't homophobic!!!

If you go back to the days of antiquity and study times past you will find homosexuality wasn't an issue at all. They didn't call it "homosexual" but it has always been around since the beginning of time according to history.

To say we know what "God" thinks about sex in general is to be foolish. Unless God has come to you and told you what to think you have no clue.

IMO "God" doesn't judge... "God is love" and love holds no judgement.

Everything happens for a reason. There is a reason why people are born "gay" and maybe the cause for being born this way is to see how others react and judge or don't judge.

I have no idea other than I know plenty of people who were born this way and they had no choice in the matter.. Literally no choice in matter and if they did have a choice it was before they were incarnated into matter.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Another poster wrote this and I couldn't agree more ... I found it while searching on here regarding Francis Bacon.

Many words have been translated to a more distorted meaning. Like "sodomy" was translated into "homosexuality", although in Greece, both words have completely different meaning. "Sodomy" in Greek is "unethical sex" or "sex without love". It has no link whatsoever to homosexuality, yet, the translators wrote homosexuality instead of sodomy. Now, common population thinks that the Bible is against homosexuals, while in the Greek and Hebrew versions, the Bible was against "sex without love". And that helped alot at making people hate Christianity.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In ancient Greece and other parts men had boy slaves and this is the root of the problem with homosexuality and the way it is viewed today in my opinion and only became looked down upon around 300AD or so... but back in ancient times it was pretty normal from what I gather.

Freud, among others, argued that neither predominantly different- nor same-sex sexuality were the norm, instead that what is called "bisexuality" is the normal human condition thwarted by society.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This one time at band camp.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join