It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Choose your superpower countries.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Reading World News we only have a couple of choices now compare to WW2 -> Cold War in which we knew who was actually evil or not. We can't run anymore nor can we desert anymore. Too much alliance and infiltration takeover by the West and possible East (which might be free nations).

The options currently are the followings:

a) USA remain super power to the world, but continues false flags and destroying every nation in the world to follow US corporate culture. Possible Robot takeover in the future as usual. Lots of pollution.

b) Japan becomes super power again but with its weird brainwashing culture and possible mech army(Gundam) against the world. Yakuza expands their Territory everywhere. Must follow Japanese code of Honor. The only way to get out is convert to Buddhism.

c) Russian super power, under possible Putin. Possible Russian suppression and Russian Mafia. KGB or Russian spies every where.

d) Indian super power. India will be dominant race to the entire world following its caste system. Rich still rules, but mostly Indian race in control of everything.

e) Islamic super power which nobody in the right mind would like, last time it happen ISIS and Islamic extremism rose. It is better if Islam remain divided into separate countries. Like Syria, Iran and Pakistan.

f) Chinese superpower, most likely less war, more Chinatown. Being watch by Chinese everywhere with Chinese leaders in power. Doing a lot of businesses and possibly finding more peaceful ways to make money instead of war unlike US.

g) EU superpower. All race will follow EU laws and possibly under white race only. Possible suppression if another Hitler happens to the rest of the race. All European countries will merge overtime into one country.

h) British Superpower, we have all read about corruption within British in the past and today. Everyone under British law, might have to follow the Queen or King of Britain. Possible British slavery will come back. Every race follows order to White race. Possible experiments on citizens as usual. Don't think Small pox was just a natural thing. Read some history about doctors you'll be surprised compare to Eastern doctors.

i) Canada? Canada is out of the question unless everybody drops their weapons, quit mad experiments, and quit their extremist/corrupt believes. Especially when it stops following the British Empire. I highly doubt Canada will ever be a super power under US, UK and NATO to save the world. Canada for once did help stop WW3 in the Cold War. But, they can't do it forever or again.

j) Israel... Nobody likes it.
edit on 22-9-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If your asking who I think would win in a global conflict, right now I would probably say Russia.

Two of the biggest military empires in recent history, Napoleon and Hitler, both attacked Russia and were defeated against all odds which lead to the their collapse. Besides, Russia probably has some sort of crazy soviet laser # hidden away.

edit on 22-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'm a little fascinated by India right now because Hindu has never been used for evil, like the other three origin religions ( Islam,Judaism, Christianity). And in fact Hindu is the oldest religion on this planet.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The Vatican

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I find the OP's post a bit disjointed, being a super power these days requires not just yourself being the biggest kid on the block but having the best friends as well.

The US may have the biggest armed forces around but it requires the friendship of loads of other countries to be able to flex that power otherwise it would be very much gimped.

We Brits established our empire on trade and diplomacy and it was only later that the power greedy politicians decided to power grab and ruin it (look at the history of the east india company)

Japans got a major problem with an ageing population

Russia, i wouldn't worry too much as they're happy with pretty much being buffered a bit like the Chinese and they got nukes so they know no ones gonna send in a load of troops.

India, theres a strange place but shall we say still under British influence in a way not political but cultural.

The EU - Well theres a complete hogwash of different societies and never really will join together unless from and external source

Canada, they don't really want to fight.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Why no Australia . First we take Papua New Guinea . Wait the Japanese tried that and it didn't work . Reset , First we take New Caledonia , oops French territory . Screw it its Aussie rules finals and they are still making beer . Carry on world .
edit on 23-9-2016 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I think there was a recent article which stated that Britain could not defend against a Russian Invasion, however, who knows if you take each countries allies into consideration.

WW3?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Churchhousecreeper
I think there was a recent article which stated that Britain could not defend against a Russian Invasion, however, who knows if you take each countries allies into consideration.

WW3?

The thing is to attack the UK you'll have to go through many other countries and with a mutual defense pact like NATO its not going to be fun getting to old blighty to start with.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

You forgot the Philippines.

They would just tell the world to f*** off already, leave us alone, screw your new world order and when are we getting our own Formula 1 Grand Prix.

edit on 23-9-2016 by Jonjonj because: I ALWAYS spell Philippines wrong!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
ISRAEL!!!
(who said nobody likes it? LIE!)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

The answer is .....

d) Indian super power.

Caste system exists in all countries on Earth. Some are more open and obvious than others. But I find their people on average to typically be kind, open minded, and non confrontational. I feel like India and Colombians share a kindred spirit. They prefer to be friends than adversaries/rivals. We search for common ground to get along.

Haha, but every nation has its neighbors it dumps on. Bangladesh is India's bottom sub like Us/Mexico, China/Tibet/Taiwan, Russia/Ukraine , Israel/Islam , UK/Scottland/Ireland , Japan/??? , Germany/EU , USA/Mexico.
But really, UK, Canada, USA, Israel, and Japan belong to the NATO/Oceania empire which includes South Africa, South Korea, and some other South and Central American Pacific vassal states. Its all the same empire. Even consuming central Asia against the Russians.

a reply to: Konduit
Now Russia vs USA, that conflict goes to the defender. Russia could never land but a handful of scattered units on our land, and any invader of Russia will make a heavy sacrifice that will not end in victory. But, invading Russia will result in less damage on the American homeland. Europe and Central Asia would catch the fallout of that. However a Russian attack on our Pacific assets could prove costly and significant.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Sorry, but USA doesn't follow the Caste system. It follows a corporate system in which the people are experimental subjects. Caste system is more of a slave system which one group rules everyone else, they must follow suit. USA is done by nationalism and brainwashing with a little bit of freedom. In the end they will come back and strike the civilians. Also Indians does not follow USA. No Indians are higher in power in the USA system. It is mostly white race.

Japan -> Okinawa/Taiwan
Japan is the same if not possibly worst than China overall. Karoshi...
Taiwan is trapped in between with US meddling.

ROC will never win because the West is pissing off all Chinese. Even if they push into China, they will never get China's land in this Era. Majority of the people don't like ROC system. The old Imperial Court era of China worked the best which currently what China is doing. Dictatorship is not the way to move forward. West is scared of unified Asians because they know they can start blocking like the old opium war era. Look at Japan, Look at South Korea. Karoshi..

Taiwan isn't effected as much yet. Just waiting to install white man companies to control Taiwan. Waste manpower invading China is what they always wanted. Why do you think Taiwan never builds its own technology? Why does it not have its own weapons? It is under suppression of US just like the rest of the other nations that rely on US weaponry. Long ago real Chinese empires would be building its own weapon for defense. This is not the case of Taiwan. Taiwan isn't a real Chinese Empire anymore.
edit on 25-9-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

top topics

join