It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatal Home Invasion Video Released

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Fire a weapon and they scatter like roaches.

a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
"The suspect in the wig died from his injuries in the driveway".
Good. Too bad she missed the other 2. I have zero sympathy for anyone who tries something like this and if they die in the attempt, that's a few less scumbags in the world. Anyone who comes to your house armed and kicks down the door, are probably not there just to rob the place. There have been far too many home invasions where the victims were raped, tortured and then killed. Men and women.
One got what he deserved and let's hope the other 2 get the same.

Indeed!

People think guns are so horrible, but i think it would be interesting to see how many criminal undesireables have been eliminated from society by guns.

Some people we're just plain better off without.

Kudos for killing at least one of them ☺

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Good for her, but there's got to be more to this...

1. The front door opened into a supply room?
2. A camera trained on said supply room (that seemingly isn't valuable items)?
3. The burglars came in armed and ready (that's rather odd, one maybe, but all 3?)
4. Why assume there's money (and enough to warrant 3 armed men)?
5. Why this strange tactic of pure aggression on the woman's part?

Her heroism is blinding most of us from asking these critical thinking questions, because something tells me this is really more of a quasi-slavery deal, where illegals are brought over to work off cost in near slave conditions at a restaurant, and this may be more like a criminal defending her cash from other rival criminals.

Continuing to fire as they ran away is just a nice "southern" way of telling some one "DON'T COME BACK HERE - FOOL".

I think that's the exact message she was trying to send to her rivals.

Good on you for catching all that.

This is not a typical break in both parties were ready to fight.

I would guess possibly a drug, human trafficking of some kind, or gambling front.

edit on 23-9-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: projectvxn

You cant assume things, based on your subjective experience and call it dogma.. What you think, felt and what you perceived is out of context when you are being judged, well in a modern society, and the USA isnt a modern western society. Its a primitive society that is based on morals instead of intention and lack the better judgement understanding we are animals..
She felt threatened, yes, first shoot, yes.. Self defence..
When they started to flee, it becomes a another scene..

If you have a deadly weapon in your hand, you have the responsibility to know where to use lethal force and when not to.. This is a fundamental problem with primitive cultures, they always act in subjective matter.. Meaning " I felt, i thought and i perceived. "

Raised as a Hero dies as a victim, should be the Slogan for the US

I got another 1 for ya...

I'd rather be judged by 12
than carried by 6

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: starfoxxx

They were firing back at a woman who was firing at them, i really try to grasp the reality you guys live in.. But its so "another world"

Grasp this:

If you break into a dwelling carrying a pistol, you DESERVE TO BE KILLED UPON ENTRY.

Period.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Been there, done that. I feel for that woman. The ramifications of her actions will, as always, way heavy on her mind after a brief period of " Holy Shat" what just happened. Most likely the fastest 35 seconds of her life. My advice to her is, take a class in proper shooting technique......then next time it happens the drive way will be full of failed home invaders.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

My logic keeps people out of jail.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hahahahaha i cannot stop laughing at the third guy who runs directly in front of her gun and shoots at the ceiling like a dumbass.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Abysha

The only issue I had with this engagement was the last shot she took while standing in her doorway.

I would not have taken that shot. I would have stopped firing when the criminals exited the building.

I'd continue to cover them with the muzzle until I was sure the engagement was over, however.

I thought the exact same thing!

That last shot was meanliness and was just to further scare them away, but what if it had gone into the neighbors house and killed an innnocent child? Completely wreakless.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This right here, is exactly why I married an Asian woman. My lady is a savage and would drop bombs on neighborhoods if she needed too. She doesn't play, at all.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: tikbalang

There is always a fight after the fight.

Here are my rules and how I train:

When the criminal breaks contact, I stop engaging, but remain ready to reengage.

I don't shoot over property. There have been too many cases of people going to jail for shooting the burglar breaking into the car in the driveway.

I only shoot as much as is necessary to end the fight.

I don't let my ego get me into fights.

I don't go to places where there are intoxicated people, large sporting events, or political rallies. (Don't hang out with stupid people, doing stupid things, in stupid places)

If I am in my home and the criminal is in it they WILL get shot. People think burglars break in just to take stuff. But I have found that if burglars want to break in to take stuff they will usually do it during the day when there is less risk of being caught. Criminals don't want a fight, they want a compliant victim, or no one around at all. If they break in at night while I am home, I have to assume they are there for more than just my TV.

Just out of curiosity exactly how many neighborhood shoot outs have you been in?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I am glad that the woman was able to deploy her second amendment rights with such effectiveness. The fact that she not only discharged the firearm, but moved forward while doing so, marks her out as an uncommonly determined individual, and I hope that when the trauma of the event is less fresh, she will be able to feel some pride in the fact that she defended her life, and that of her housemate with such aplomb.

HOWEVER, as a security professional, I have to say that a door that can be kicked in is not worth fitting to the frame. I am constantly amazed by the poor decision making of contractors, house builders, and homeowners when making choices about security.

A properly constructed primary access point to a dwelling or commercial premises, should never, let me say that again NEVER be flimsy enough to be put through with a boot or a shoulder. It should be locked to the frame in more than one location, with materials rated to withstand drilling, sawing, reciprocating blades, and raw impact from something like a sledge hammer or other blunt instrument. The men in the video gained access to the property FAR too easily, showing that without doubt or question, the perimeter of the property was not correctly secured.

In a nation where guns are easily available, it makes absolutely no sense for a homeowner to leave a property in an easy to invade state, no matter how ready one is to use a weapon in ones own defence. I hope that the event has not damaged the tenants psyche too much, as these things can. But I also hope that the tenants of the property, and the owner for that matter, are now aware that saving money on the quality of doors and locks, is false economy, and that they will invest to correct this enormous oversight.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Only firefights I've been in were in Afghanistan.

I regularly train for civilian defensive encounters.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
While I do commend her on her bravery, she could've died.
prntscr.com...

We clearly see a man run directly in front of her with a gun pointed at her head but missed, luckily.

However, I don't understand why people still chant guns, both parties are armed, and the ball could've gone in any direction. Lucky for her, she survived. However, it will be mentally hard for her, the invasion, the fact that she has killed someone and the fear of will they return. A gun to protect material possessions has a lot more repercussions. As well as/or she will possible desensitized to the idea of killing, which isn't a good thing.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SuspiciousTom

There's never a guarantee you'll win the fight.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Yes, that is how you defend against armed intruders in this country...or the more SANE portions of it.
edit on 23-9-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SuspiciousTom

Hold up a sec...

Do the mathematics here. Three men went in. Two left. The defenders were outnumbered, and outgunned. The defender won.

They either aren't going back, or will die when they do. And as it happens, it is just as possible that the tenant would have died from being beaten, as people often are in these situations, as died from a gunshot in a shootout. Given the option, I know which I would be about, given the choice.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
For anyone who is against what this brave lady did I'd ask what you think was going to happen to her and her roommate had they been unarmed and helpless?
I hate violence and seeing anyone hurt as I'm sure the dead intruder has grieving family now but he brought that on himself.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
A coworker is from Atlanta his 17 year old nephew answered the door at 3 in the afternoon and was shot dead for no reason. They came in and shot 2 others before they robbbed them. All 3 are in prison for life. Was it worth the less than $100 and less than 6 hour of freedom they had with it???

Theres a reason prisons are full

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

A reason prisons are full?

Yes, but it is not because the sort of criminalistic filth you describe are being arrested hand over fist. Jails are so full of harmless addicts who have never hurt a soul, that the sentences given to serious criminals can seem laughable in some states, who favour keeping harmless junkies locked up, over putting away serious criminals for acceptably long periods.
edit on 23-9-2016 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical error removed

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join