It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton’s Leading In Exactly The States She Needs To Win

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ravenshadow13
a reply to: Abysha

I haven't seen many stickers either in general, and I'm certainly not touting any swag for the candidate I'm voting for. Probably because I'm not particularly stoked on the options, because I really don't want to get into arguments with anyone about it, and I just hope that in 4 years we have some better options to choose from.

I was talking with someone today and since we live in a swing state we are voting differently than we would if we were in a less precarious position.

It's all gross. But yes just because you don't see signs or people aren't bragging about their choice of candidate does not mean the election is rigged if those people end up showing up at the polls.

I don't blame you. If I lived in a swing state, I'd vote for one of the two biggies, too. Fortunately, I can vote for Dr. Stein pretty risk-free in my state.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

It's the least amount of political stickers and signs I've ever seen before. Nobody seems happy with who they have to vote for. It sucks.

two mega rich arseholes telling the poorest people how they can make america great or whatever, while their own charities barely make a dent in some loser country, where combined their net worth could wipe out global poverty overnight isn't the easiest of sells.

these families have probably spent more on botox for their spoilt kids than the average person will see in their lifetime.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Doesn't matter if you win by one electoral vote or one hundred electoral votes.

This is something Trump's campaign didn't recognize until just recently...and it may be too late.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
You know, I would like to say that Johnson is going to win just because he didn't make it into the debate (ran by dems & reps), but I truly believe Pete is gonna take this one.

Pete for Prez!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I think the article above presents an important development in the election. Clinton's lead is exactly one state. National polls are irrelevant in this election. It's all about the electoral college this time. It seems to me that it's within the margin of error to call this election a coin flip at the moment.

Yeah, all true. This election in particular, and presidential elections in general, are pretty much "staged" events, designed to whip up the masses in an effort to create an atmosphere of contention. Its all a show, and its designed to create the appearance of a truly contentious election such that the winner is clothed in an aura of having triumphed against great odds. And that aura enhances the winners political capital.

I believe a clear favorite will emerge after the debates. I'm not sure who it will be. What are your predictions?

Can't call that one; I'd guess it will end a tie, but it will be spun as a HRC win.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
WOW the evil he bitch is winning from a hospital bed with green # pouring out her ass....well #....if this is the case she deserves to win...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I have a hard time believing these polls. The reason is simply I don't see support anywhere for Hillary that I see for Trump. There is nothing in her policies that excites or much different then what we have now! I guess there must be Clinton supporters that aren't as open about it then Trump supporters. I also think some polls have bias with their polling pools!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Don't worry, the polls are just as fake as the results will be. They keep it close so nobody is too surprised when they announce the "winner", the pre selected puppet.
We're told day in and day out that it's basically a coin toss, yet there's almost no support for one of these losers. When was the last time anyone here was polled?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
a reply to: sirlancelot

Don't worry, the polls are just as fake as the results will be. They keep it close so nobody is too surprised when they announce the "winner", the pre selected puppet.
We're told day in and day out that it's basically a coin toss, yet there's almost no support for one of these losers. When was the last time anyone here was polled?

I know your right but I so hope for anyone but Killary! Maybe she will stroke out and perhaps we could have a chance! That being said I guarantee she would need 2-3 times more SS details then Obama! LOL wouldn't it be ironic if she threw a book at the wrong SS agent on the wrong day and Blamo...pow pow!
edit on 23-9-2016 by sirlancelot because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2016 by sirlancelot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Since no one I know, including people who travel all over the country, has seen a single sign, sticker, or piece of apparel supporting her, I can't imagine how they can claim she's "leading" anywhere. Not once, in a previous election, have I failed to see any support for a candidate.

More and more, too, I see videos, made by people who state they voted Democrat in the past, with people who are angry, and dead set on voting for Trump, and not for her. The only way she wins is by massive fraud.

And you don't think that has anything to do with where you live? I have yet to see a Trump sticker (though I've recently seen a couple of old Romney stickers on cars, oddly enough). I've only seen a handful of Clinton stickers, though.

It's the least amount of political stickers and signs I've ever seen before. Nobody seems happy with who they have to vote for. It sucks.

No, I don't think that where I live has anything to do with what people who travel the country see as they go. As for where I live, I saw plenty of Obama stickers and signs, as well as for the other guys, but literally nothing for Hillary. That's not normal. Trump stickers, on the other hand, are seen.

It's true, though, that many are not happy about the choices. I wonder how many do make a choice, and just don't place a sign, because of all of the violence, too. Just today, I watched video of a woman claiming to be a victim, because she was regularly harassing a guy with Trump signs, and, in her own words, did what she did because "he was there", and he had signs she didn't like. Some have been vandalized. People have been physically attacked for shirts and hats. Haven't heard of a single case of someone attacking one of her supporters. Then again, there don't seem to me many. Now that honestly doesn't surprise me! With all of the scandals, her campaign ripping off small donors, and all the rest, people are starting to understand she's not a good option. Whether Trump is or not, she definitely isn't. Crazy election year, for sure! Never seen anything like this.

Really, though, it does surprise me a bit that there are none for her where we live. There are plenty of liberals around. It's a college town, and I KNOW a lot of people here are liberal. Very strange year.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join