It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My search for my Dad-Coincidence or the Universe speaking to you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I bought a house in 2008. I had originally wanted the house next door but it was taken off the market the day I called because of a contract placed on it, this was my birthday in 2007. The house I bought turned out to be the house next door to the one I originally wanted. The owner of my original desired house wanted my house but it was taken off the market when she called.

We became friends. In 2014, she calls me but hangs up because of clicking on the line. Shortly after she calls me back and i learn that we have the same last 4 digits in our phone number. Shortly after I notice the clicking was a call to me from myself by someone unknown ( understand there is a way to do this).

A couple months prior to this call, I had learned my father was not my father. Devastating at the time but got over it and emerged myself into the search.

That was two years ago and I now know who my father was.

Now for the strange part. My next neighbor's surname is Hudson. Her grandfather was adopted by Hudson's and that is the surname she uses. Turns out my real surname is Hudson.

To sum up...we wanted each others house but they both had been taken off the market the day we called. I called on my birthday. We ended up next door to each other. The last 4 digits of our phone number is the same. The last 4 digits is your identifier. Our last names are the same and last names are identifiers. I am a real Hudson and she is not.

I know many will see this and think it is BS, a mere coincidence if you believe in such. But if you learn to pay attention to what goes on around you, you know there is something more going on in life.

This is not the first time life has thrown things at me and I have noticed.

I would appreciate thoughts on this as well as other peoples's experiences.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Well that is a lot of coincidences.
Just one question on your same last four digits of your phone numbers.
Are you both using landlines? If so does your area have overlapping Area Codes?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Fascinating story liveandlearn

I can relate, the workings of the Universe seem to lead to these bizarre coincidences. Almost as if mechanics of quantum entanglement are entrenched in our very lives.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I have been a long time lurker and have finally decided it is time to make an account just to reply to this post. First I would like to say I full heartedly believe everything you have said, and I myself have learned to "follow life's path" so to say. I have noticed the more I am open to it the more I realize I am guided.

My wife and I have stumbled into each other in our lives since we were children, she is from NC and I am from IN she moved here when she was 8 and we didn't live in the same neighborhood but we would always go to the same neighborhood to play, we didn't realize this until we were talking about childhood memories and the more we discussed the more we realized, we had known each other for far longer than we ever realized. This is just one coincidence of very many.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I had the same thing.

Dad died before I was born.

He had another kid. My older sister I never meant. Before we meant we used to drink at the same bar and knew the same people. The person I was roommates with worked for FEMA and he worked with my aunt that I never meant. We also lived down the street from my my sister for a while, like walking distance. and many other things that I can't recall at the moment.

Just wanted to let you know that your not alone on this

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
No. Mine is a landline. Hers is a cell. She has had hers much longer than my land line.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So my family and my husbands family are from neighboring counties in upstate NY. Both our grandfathers were game wardens and most likely knew each other. We met when we were living in another state turns out we both lived in the same neighborhood and used to ride the same bus to school but didn't know each other then. Fast forward we are married and I was pregnant with our third child. We didn't tell his mom the due date because it was the day his father was killed in Vietnam. It was the same year my husband turned the same age his father was when he died. The pregnancy went sideways and my son was delivered early we ended up losing him on his grandfathers birthday. So the grandson who would have been born on the day he died, the same year his father would be his grandfathers age when he was killed, died on his grandfathers birthday. Just the tip of the iceberg in a long line of weird coincidences.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deadlyredd
I have been a long time lurker and have finally decided it is time to make an account just to reply to this post. First I would like to say I full heartedly believe everything you have said, and I myself have learned to "follow life's path" so to say. I have noticed the more I am open to it the more I realize I am guided.

Exactly, you have to be open to it to see how you are guided. You have to pay attention to your life.

For me, I know how my life plays out. I don't like it, but somewhere I took the wrong road. Hopefully there will be a lesson so profound that I will never take that turn again.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

Absolutely. But try to explain that to someone who hasn't paid attention.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kazber

Thank you for replying. How did you learn she is your sister? I would like to know. That is also a lot of seemingly coincidences.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ladysophiaofsandoz

Oh wow. You have a long heartbreak of coincidence. The universe does speak to us. There may be more to be understood here but maybe you have already figured it out.

As you, I have a long list of this. Thank you for telling your story. It helps validate mine.

Paying attention to your life is so important yet too few people see what is going on right in front of them.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I figure it's all some cosmic joke. Someday we will get to hear the punchline. Hope the pay off will be worth the wait. Keep your eyes open and enjoy the ride my friend. It's the heartbreak that makes the good times mean so much more. It all balances out eventually.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ladysophiaofsandoz

I figure it's all some cosmic joke. Someday we will get to hear the punchline. Hope the pay off will be worth the wait. Keep your eyes open and enjoy the ride my friend. It's the heartbreak that makes the good times mean so much more. It all balances out eventually.

Yes, it seems like it at times. But could it be just the universe...or whatever, trying to make us pay attention?

Listen... watch...pay attention to what is going on around you. Realize that the your physical is as replica of the spiritual.

At least that is what I am trying to understand.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Its not coincidence...its fate.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
It's called synchronicities and I've been noticing a lot of them lately too.

I seem to notice them a lot more when I focus on Gratitude.

top topics

join