It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros Strikes - 70 Percent of Charlotte Riot Arrests Were From OUT OF STATE!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
To be honest the lot of people getting fired up over this obvious agenda-driven, media-supported election gobbledygook just gotten taken down three pegs on the TempterIntelligencePlane, or TIP.

So, if I'm like an 11, and everyone else is either 1-10, these bozos are like a 4, tops.

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD. THEY WANT YOU TO FIGHT.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
At what point does BLM recognize they're being used as pawns by an extremely wealthy white man for his own personal gain/agenda?

The lack of understanding is frankly, an embarrassment.

BLM are either idiots or willing participants in a conspiracy. I personally believe idiots because the history and facts of how black people are used by the left is undeniable. Maybe they like being pawns for the white, liberal devil.

(post by Peedoffbucky removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Great, stage sponsored riots. What's next? Is this a plan to incite riots and racial turbulence before a possible economic collapse or some other event? Look what is happening to America, it's turning into a third world country under the leadership of these buffoons. How long before we have breadlines reaching around the streets? That's when we'll see the real war, if they really are as insane as some of continually us ask ourselves they could know this is coming and try to create a foundation for and thus a greater possibility of a race war in the aftermath of such an event.

Then anyone could just swoop up the rest with the military. What do you expect the international community would do if the US plunged into chaos?

How realistic would such an economic collapse be? Some people on the conspiracy side is screaming about the economy all the time, Zero Hedge specifically. I don't know how genuine their assessment may be? It's hopeless to try to understand the economy, not even economists seem to know. They know more about quantum physics than they know about the economy, the economy is a riddle, that's the real enigma out there. You ask them a question and 10 different economists will give you 10 different answers, they can't possibly know what they're talking about.

All I know is, the top bankers are extremely corrupted, possibly tainted by an eldritch god.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The same thing was seen in Ukraine in Odessa and other cities when "patriots" that attacked people and instigated riots where mostly from other regions of Ukraine.

The same thing was seen in the middle eastern countries.

And the same thing was seen almost everywhere else where Soros and USA wanted to bring democracy. I guess they want to bring some democracy to USA now?

Be careful, guys ... Elections could start the nationwide riots (imagine Trump winning but still losing - Bush vs. Al Gore 2000). People would be already angry and nationwide riots could be catastrophic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join