It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

House investigators vote to hold Clinton’s email tech in contempt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Azdraik

He didn't go because he's in the right. DUH!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Contempt, haha what a load. Wasn't Eric Holder held the same for F&F? So much BS. Well, tomorrow will tell all if Combetta makes it to court.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
I found Trey Gowdy's comments today very revealing,
listen to the end, its worth the 4 1/2 minutes.

Gowdy for President!

He nails it as usual.

Thanks for posting that!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Pagliano took the 5th in September last year, took it again in June this year, and again this month. So I doubt they'll get much out of him.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Is there some reason the anti-government folks here are all about some Congress-lovin' and boot-lickin'???

Oh my bad, this is Republicans usurping their investigative powers in the quest to politically damage an opponent, specficially a Clinton-surrogate.

Forgot for a second that we love us some guvment overreach as long as it's "our side" doin' it.

#sheerirony

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Is there some reason the anti-government folks here are all about some Congress-lovin' and boot-lickin'???

Oh my bad, this is Republicans usurping their investigative powers in the quest to politically damage an opponent, specficially a Clinton-surrogate.

Forgot for a second that we love us some guvment overreach as long as it's "our side" doin' it.

#sheerirony

Well I think both the GOP and the DNC are as corrupted as can be and one in the same. I also don't constraint my thinking , that only one political ideology is the best answer for everything.

Having said that , You got to be a blinded political cheerleader lacking common sense to overlook what Hillary has done and her involvements with lies and scandals and her ability to be above the law.

The fact that Bill Clinton got in a plane with the Attorney General and had a closed door secret meeting , during an active criminal investigation of his Wife by the FBI days before they dropped all charges, is unforgivable and unethical. Just that by itself is Worthy of her dismissal for POTUS and worthy of an investigation on its own for obstruction of justice.

As a NON republican who thinks the republican party is equally corrupted as the Democrat party, I support this investigations.

There are many non republicans that also support these investigations, because without party blinders on its easy to see that the investigation wasn't fully kosher.

edit on 40930America/ChicagoFri, 23 Sep 2016 09:40:37 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

So, having made the general disclaimer that you're not really on either political side, you proceed to demonstrate that anyone who disagrees with your politics is merely a cheerleader lacking common sense.

Par for the course.

Congressional investigations are supposed to be addressed at two issues: gathering information regarding potential legislation under consideration, and oversight over various elements of the Executive and Judicial Branches.

Congressional investigations are not supposed to be ceaselessly and obviously directed at causing political damage to one individual. Despite multiple investigations extending over the course of years and millions of wasted taxpayer dollars, the findings still keep coming that Hillary Clinton broke no laws.

IF an individual were doing more than paying lip service to the idea that the Republican party is JUST AS CORRUPT as the Democratic party, seems like there would be equal time spent in pointing out the many ridiculous abuses of Legislative power for partisan purposes. (... like say the rank fact that both Chaffetz and Gowdy use private email addresses ... f-ing hypocrites.)

Interestingly, except for the requisite "now I'm no Republican, but" diatribes, the actual narrative here is blatantly obvious: get Hillary Clinton.

Hard to argue that one doesn't have "party blinders" on when one always supports only one party's actions, ain't it?
edit on 23-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle
Oh, so you're cool with politicians destroying evidence while they're under investigation? Thanks. America needs more voters like you.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
If it makes them feel any better, i've held them all in deep contempt for years.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So, having made the general disclaimer that you're not really on either political side, you proceed to demonstrate that anyone who disagrees with your politics is merely a cheerleader lacking common sense.

Nope, that is your one side defence argument trying to make this solely into a political witch hunt. Common sense tells you that something is not kosher here. Especially with the Bill Clinton and loretta lynch meeting .

Hard to argue that one doesn't have "party blinders" on when one always supports only one party's actions, ain't it?

Exactly, If you look at my post history you will see that I call out the republicans hypocrisy and BS. I wonder if you do the same?

Republicans have done nothing but given lip-service and the outcome is unfortunately Trump. Sadly Clinton does the impossible and makes Trump look like a cub scout.

I don't like neither one and doubt I will vote for either of them.

Here is just but one of many examples I call out the Republicans

How can the individual republicans not see how hypocritical the GOP endorsed republicans are?

Heck I even endorsed Bernie Sanders even though I Feel that what we need now is a libertarian gov't to shrink the power and influence of the corrupted gov't we have.

Sadly I was wrong about him when he sold out and endorsed Hillary, who is the exact opposite of his message of anti gov't corruption

edit on 23930America/ChicagoFri, 23 Sep 2016 12:23:26 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

#sheerirony

Government overreach? For something that should be questioned an dealt with. Politically damaging? Hillary and co. have done their own damage they don't need outside influence.

People who want to see something happen with all of this should be grouped into one side? Many(including myself) aren't wanting this brought to justice because they are one side or the other, but see the candidate's supported actions as a cause of concern. The Democrat side is only interested in keeping these people protected, Republicans aren't innocent to that either, they are for the most part in the same boat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join