It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House investigators vote to hold Clinton’s email tech in contempt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Stemming from Hillary's email technician Bryon Pagliano not showing up for a scheduled House committee inquiry a while back, the House Committee voted to recommend Pagliano be held in Contempt of Congress !!

The full House will probably vote soon and if he is found to be in Contempt, the Obama Administration will again be on the hot seat.

Obama will have to choose wisely or Hillary could suffer some big vote damage.

Something is really being hidden with this whole caper.

Many things are getting exposed lately and are verified.

House investigators vote to hold Clinton’s email tech in contempt after second no-show

The House’s investigative committee voted Thursday to hold Hillary Clinton’s chief tech staffer in contempt of Congress after Bryan Pagliano failed, for a second time, to show up and testify about the secret emails of his former boss.

Mrs. Clinton last year urged Mr. Pagliano to cooperate with investigations into her emails, but he has refused to talk to two congressional committees. He did speak to the FBI after being granted immunity.

The 19-15 committee vote Thursday is a recommendation, which now goes to the whole House.

If the contempt charge is approved, it likely would be up to the administration to pursue the case against Mr. Pagliano.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
With the trail of bodies Clinton leaves in her wake, can you blame the tech for holding out?

Bet he hangs himself anyway...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Contempt of congress, eh?

I have to wonder why it is legal to offer immunity to people who aid and abet felonies.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I found Trey Gowdy's comments today very revealing,
listen to the end, its worth the 4 1/2 minutes.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Man Mr. Growdy is really angry someone didn't want to come and play in his witch-hunt. He goes on to say he read the immunity agreement then says he doesn't know if the agreement lets the witness talk to congress and bitches about double-speak lol. He also doesn't seem to know that the FBI doesn't prosecute people.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Contempt of Congress. It should mean that Congress is accomplishing nothing useful for the country.

Get this man strung up and go back to invading countries and taking payoffs from corporations.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Gowdy is a beast strait up.

I'm writing his name on the ballot.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

So all it takes is an angry rant?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: Darkmadness

So all it takes is an angry rant?

Yup.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

But it would cost taxpayers less if he just testified right?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

But it would cost taxpayers less if he just testified right?

Well yes if Gowdy came out and testified its all been a witch-hunt to smear the Clinton campaign it would have saved money.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Laws that require people to appear if subpoenaed
by congress are clearly only for ordinary people,
and ordinary people who do not have lawyers paid
for by The Clinton's.

edit on 22-9-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Because Clinton didn't show up to congress and she has lawyers paid for by the Clintons.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

LOL

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: burntheships

Because Clinton didn't show up to congress and she has lawyers paid for by the Clintons.

Hillary does not appear before Congress and she paid her lawyer...

I think I believe in the Mandela Effect now.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Did that really need sarcasm tag?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'm sure he's shaking in his boots:

The criminal offense of "contempt of Congress" sets the penalty at not less than one month nor more than twelve months in jail and a fine of not less than $100 nor more than $1,000. en.wikipedia.org...

link   
Just to let you all know, I live in S.C. and Gowdys accent is what it sounds like if you drive away from the beach for about ten minutes going inland and the further west you go it gets worse until you reach Colorado. Pagliano should be arrested, If any one of us did that we would be screwed, oh unless Hillarys lawyer told him its cool, the doj, and president are our friends his lawyer says.

link   
Interesting rules from the DC Bar ethics opinions.

Ethics Opinion 358

D.C. Legal Ethics Opinion 31 (1977) concluded that it was a violation of the former Code of Professional Responsibility for a congressional staff lawyer to require a witness to appear before a congressional committee when the committee has been informed that the witness will invoke the self-incrimination privilege as to all substantive questions “and the sole effect of the summons will be to pillory the witness.” The committee declines a request to vacate Opinion 31 but notes that under the D.C. Rules of Professional Conduct, as under the former Code of Professional Responsibility, a violation occurs only where the summons serves no substantial purpose “other than to embarrass, delay, or burden” the witness.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Ohh contempt. Sure the guy is scared now.

Contempt = nothing

Please let me know when something serious happens.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join