It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The elite are pooping their pants, Al Qeada links? Really??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This caught me way off guard when I heard CNN say that the Rahami guy was connected to Al Qeada because of Alwaki..

Suddenly I had a backflash of the twin towers falling like it was yesterday what the hell..

CNN

A notebook found in Rahami's possession when he was taken into custody contained ramblings, including references to previous terrorists, such as the Boston Marathon bombers, and Yemeni-American cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, who was a spokesman for al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula before a CIA drone strike killed him in 2011.

Yeah right a notebook I'll buy that and let me take the London Bridge while I'm at it.

Is it me or are the power elite shaking in their boots about BRexit and this whole Trump, Sanders thing???

Notice the riots??? Another criminal shot by a black cop.....

Something isn't right.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

I have a feeling that the latest "attacks" are on some level a distraction from this little gem...

A science journal from the land of Europe called EuroPhysics News concludes the 3 WTC buildings were contolled demolition!

“It bears repeating that fires have never caused the total collapse of a steel-framed high-rise before or since 9/11. Did we witness an unprecedented event three separate times on September 11, 2001? The NIST [U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology] reports, which attempted to support that unlikely conclusion, fail to persuade a growing number of architects, engineers, and scientists. Instead, the evidence points overwhelmingly to the conclusion that all three buildings were destroyed by controlled demolition. Given the far-reaching implications, it is morally imperative that this hypothesis be the subject of a truly scientific and impartial investigation by responsible authorities

Quick find away to distract the Americans... que the "terrorist attacks with Muslims, cops killing black people and proceeding riots...

I think you are right, the elite as S******* themselves!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I don't think their worried about 911 truthers.

They have been discredited by the media and mocked by the president for years.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I don't think that the elite do much per se, some geezer or other will do that. However you need more than your intuition to work for you for the positives.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
a reply to: elementalgrove

I don't think their worried about 911 truthers.

They have been discredited by the media and mocked by the president for years.

In America yes you may be correct, however in front of the world the truth is being exposed, which honestly I am quite surprised it has taken this long.

Either way to have mainstream science journals publishing this information and the continuing trend of people in America seeking their information from online sources, it is inevitable that people will be forced to wake up to the crimes of this government and its co-conspirators.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This bombing as well as the ''brangelina'' breakup are orchestrated distractions from the US led airstrikes against Syria and the aid convoy being bombed.

It is rumored that Assad/Russia hit a clandestine military intelligence meeting in the outskirts of aleppo that had Israeli, US, UK and Australian officials present who were conducting moderate activities.

As a result the US hit the Syria army positions for an hour long air raid.

Then the rebels hit the aid convoy to put the blame onto Russia.

This reminds me of the UN offices being destroyed in Baghdad in the early days of the Iraqi war.

things have gone up a notch and its the US doing it... so quick... look at these tame pipe bombs in NJ and OMG OMG BRAD PITT and JOLIE HAVE SPLIT!!!
#OMG #ILOVEBRAD #WORSTDAYEVER #HLYWOODCRIES

edit on 22/9/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

With every move the US makes it finds itself digging deeper and deeper where even their evil partners are turning on them . The attack on the Syrian army being a mistake by the US sends a message to the rebels and the Kurds that the US is backing Syria . That may be why the rebels turned on the American special ops earlier on this week .

The US support of Turkey as a NATO member does not bode well for the Kurds wanting their state . The failed coup does not bode well for the Turks . The US is becoming a dammed if they do dammed if they don't . Time to take the shovel out of their hands and tell them to clean up the mess they have at home and leave the rest of the world alone.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Scared? Nah, they've been getting away with it all for so long:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Scared? Nah, they've been getting away with it all for so long:

Yeah, but there's definitely some people out there who have been staring directly at them for quite some time now.

I strongly suggest watching the full video but people typically like things short and this is a fair summation. If you're not familiar with Zbigniew Brzezinski - enter that rabbit hole, it's deep. There's a reason why people such as him are not discussed on ATS yet "conspiracies," such as Hillary clones and Reptilian eggs are.

"For the first time in human history, mankind is politically awake."

This is not coming from a random YouTube clip uploaded by some random guy named "Truth and Justice," that is of a pixelated video that claims "PROOF OF REPTILIANS11!!1!," this is taken from a clip from a meeting in Montreal in 2010 I believe.

I've read two books by Brzezinski and I'll take that dudes word over basically anyone else's when it comes to geopolitics. He was "in the know," and in the position to be "in the know." Dude co-founded the Trilateral Commission with David Rockefeller. Founded the Chemical Warfare Commission. Was an advisor for multiple Presidents during their term(s). Head of the NSA. And much, much more.

Again - he was "in the know." He is much, MUCH more reputable than some obscure blog that clearly pushes a partisan narrative that's being eaten up on ATS lately.

The fact that I contemplate whether or not "the elites, the powers that be," whatever it may be - cobbled with the fact that others, too, contemplate and discuss this in my opinion is enough to show that maybe, just maybe - the elites are losing their grip.

I'm a hardcore realist (I have to be for my job) but sometimes one has to dream.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Great video.

I don't think the elite are loosing power.

I think they came to some agreement some time ago. That agreement and what was supposed to transpire. "General W. Clark", was nice enough to inform us of the agreement before it began.

What has transpired has turned into a nightmare that no one knows how to deal with. ISIS

Because the plan was a complete failure the parties that were in agreement and those who remained complacent are now at odds with one another.

This is what I believe we have been watching since 9/11.

There are no good guys

But I pray that among those who were complacent there might be some who now find the courage to tell the truth. - Amen
edit on 23-9-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Video won't play. Error occurred basically.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

There you go.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Thanks. Will watch later.

new topics

top topics

join