It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being worse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
One thing i learned in life, bad people who pretend to be good dislikes being watched when they act as bad.. Even worse when being caught.. I cant really do anything about how someone behaves or act, but watching someone who plumbs down in the dark hole, it pleases me to just whisper in their ear;" I knew you were s*** " The shame and guilt they feel is something taught by their parents, its part of culture.
And as soon as they are caught the projection of guilt and shame is turned towards the one watching, ;" I didnt mean to!" the first words you always hear.
And i always reply;" Yes, you did mean it"

People will always act as s*** without regulations and laws, its in our human nature. When someone is watching its uncomfortable, like a itch you cant scratch and you want it to go away, so you can do the s*** you did before..

i just love watching people declaring themselves as something better, be worse than anything remotely alive.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Just like real tough guys don't go around telling tough guy stories, I would immediately be suspicious of any one walking around professing there virtuosity.

~meathead

join