It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA and the Apricot seeds, and Cancer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
MISSION STATEMENT

IT IS BELIEVED THAT THE ANSWER TO CANCER IS KNOWN

"To allow the tens of thousands that were getting better from cancer, to continue without government information on the safe products and the information."

This site is dedicated to informing the public about an important legal battle concerning the suppressed answer to cancer which has been known for years which will ultimately affect the freedom of Americans to choose alternative remedies with regard to terminal illnesses such as cancer. Click here for DR. Krebs explanation on the answer to cancer.

Presently, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has pending criminal charges against Jason Vale in the Federal Courts in the Eastern District of New York for promoting apricot seeds as what has proved to be major life saving help in cancer patients. Jason had been terminal with the ASKINS tumor and renal cell carcinoma of which he was completely healed through prayer and apricot seeds. Click here for his personal story along with the cat scans of the shrinking tumor. Once he told others of how he achieved healing and supplied help, the FDA began to put him in the spotlight. They raided his home and took supplies of apricot seeds and it's extract. The charges were brought after Jason was strong armed into signing a Consent Decree of Permanent Injunction in which he agreed to refrain from selling apricot seeds if in violation of FDA code. Jason did cease from selling the apricot seeds, but continued to share his own story (to those who called him) of how he survived cancer through eating seeds a change of diet and more. Literally thousands of people have achieved wellness through Jason's help. Click here to read Jason's journal which includes true stories of lives that have been changed for the better .

Vale's prior legal counsel assured him he could still share his belief in the apricot seeds whether it be over the internet or via the telephone. However, the current criminal charges brought by the FDA against Jason is a clear indicator that the FDA interpretation of the court order is different from what the Constitution allows for. This is clearly a violation of Jason's fundamental right to Freedom of Speech. It is also evident that the American public's freedom to choose alternative remedies to health problems is also being chiseled away through this action by the FDA.

seedoffaith.com...

apricotsfromgod.org...

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 06:21 AM
link   
its true its all true apricot seeds cure cancer. good find ASE

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well, apricot seeds contain a form of cyanide and yes, if you eat enough of them, your cancer will be permanently cured.

By death.

The reason Krebs is being prosecuted is because of the number of his patients who have died from his "cure" (most die from the original cancer he "cured.")

If his cure was for real, the insurance companies would be all over his defense, contributing money and claiming he's a hero. This huge industry wants us to pay in our money to them and then NOT get sick so they can shell out the huge bucks. Monetary losses from paying for cancer treatments bleeds their cash reserve, and as they see the baby boomers hitting the age where cancer is common, they would GLADLY throw money at anyone with a real cure.

And since the insurance companies ALSO insure the drug companies against lawsuits... you see how much a verified cure for cancer could save them.

Krebs is having to fund his own lawyers. That should tell you something right there.

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

If his cure was for real, the insurance companies would be all over his defense, .

Not necessarily true, you might logically think that, but remember, who owns the insurance companys? And, what kind of payoffs do they get to stay out of it?

Yes, there is a cyanide in the seeds and there are some guidlines to follow. But, if this is cause for concern, just eat the seeds of an apple, it has just as much B17 in them. Remember the old saying? "A apple a day"?

[Edited on 21-6-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Another Good link for info

www.herbhealers.com...

The Politics of
B-17 & Laetrile

If apricot seeds were "the" cure for cancer, why aren't they listed as such in the "cookbook" pharmacopaeia of most herbal traditions (i.e. Western, Ayurvedic, TCM, Jamu, etc.)?
The answer is that there is just as much scientific evidence to show that apricot seeds are, at best, a marginal treatment, as there is to show that it helps.
At Alpha Omega Labs we have received reports from cancer patients who took the recommended 6 or 7 apricot seeds per day and said they believed it helped. We have received just as many reports from patients that it did little or nothing to help them.
It is for this reason that the ancient literature of other traditions (which existed long, long before organizations like the U.S. FDA) do not list apricot seeds as a cancer treatment.
On the flip side, you have a level of overreaction on the part of medical orthodox community (and through their henchmen at the AMA and FDA), which has fueled an entire "apricot seed subculture." By placing apricot seeds on nearly the same legal footing as botanically-derived neuropharmacologicals (such as marijuana, or morning glory seeds - the latter to make a poor man's '___'), the FDA itself has created a substantial "apricot seed market" - most of it south of the border.
Every year, thousands of patients head to Mexico (mostly U.S. and Canadian citizens in border cities, such as Tijuana) to get "Laetrile" injections - essentially, concentrations of the seed's active compound.
In fairness, many of these patients have reported success - (although we have had more than a handful of patients tell us that they thought Vitamin C cured their cancer!)
Mankind has had thousands of years to create, test, and validate its great herbal traditions. This site is built upon the principle that those traditions are worth recognizing, researching, and debating in the public arena - to the benefit of all who participate.
Apricot seeds have a prominent place in Chinese medicine for its benefits in respiratory ailments. We suspect that is where its best applications will be found... all political posturing aside.

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
marzipan pudding, also good for B17, for anyone that has cancer, im not gona say that i garuntee it will cure you but i damn well know that it helps, all my family have had cancer except me and my brother, so im high risk, just give any apricot farm a phone call and ask if they will sell you a box of apricot stones and they will know its for cancer most only charge you for postage and packaging, and besides anything that offers help against cancer is surely worth a try. oh and for skeptics, just beacause the FDA dont acknowledge it doesnt mean it doesnt work surely you have seen the movie or read the book about lorenzos oil.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I posted about this in a thread called 'drug cartels'

abovetopsecret.com...

i never carried it on but after seeing that show i believe it is true.

A Canadian doctor was invited to a Mexican cancer clinic that cures 80% of its patients. He came back to Canada and started spreading the word. I had never even heard of such a thing until then.

I did know someone who's mother died of breast cancer and yet she never gave to the Cancer Society. When I asked her why she said it was because she believed they already had a cure for cancer and weren't revealing it. That was about 18 years ago

(when I was still naive and didn't believe in conspiracies)

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I have over 140 books in my personal library most of which deal with herbs, spices, flowers and trees. None of them mention any cancer curing benefit from using apricot seeds but it doesn't mean that they don't work.

It could also be a psychosomatic effect the patients are experiencing but I believe research should be done to see if there is any real benefit from using the seeds. But as to who's going to pay for and actually conduct the research I don't know?

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The research has already been conducted, several times. That's why there's nothing in your books about apricot seeds curing cancer (they don't) and why the FDA and others have put lawsuits against this so-called doctor.

Heck, if it worked, the drug companies would be all over it, and so would your family doctor. It's more efficient to pay the doctor to do preventive maintenance (quicker to do, no lawsuits, no nada.)

It would be at all the medical seminars as well (like the latest treatments.)

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I have a thread on how cancer works and how the cure works. check it out here

EC

new topics

top topics

join