It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: key Hillary witness dies in car explosion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Lol, you can't make this # up anymore. Just unbelievable really.

I can't wait...10 years from now Netflix will have a hit show call "The Clintons"...sex, drugs, mafia killings, they are going to make Tony Soprano look like an angel.

It's an "anonymous source" with an "unidentified victim", and a old image of a car on fire (a car accident in Canada from over a year ago) that has nothing to do with the story.

I'd say obviously someone can "make this $h#t up", because this story seems to be made up.

edit on 2016/9/22 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

It has been two days and the incident has not been confirmed. We can check on the website's credibility, however, by looking in to another one of its reports:

Breaking News: DC Explosion Leaves Key Hillary Clinton Witness DEAD!!!
September 10, 2016 Paul World News 44

Note the date: September 10. It includes the following photograph:

It continues:

At least two people were found dead and several more heavily injured in a DC explosion that happened early this morning – officials said.

Ie; September 9. --DJW001

Assistant Chief Russ Hamill of the Montgomery County Police told reporters Friday that two bodies were found in the ashes of an old building and several more were heavily injured, after an explosion leveled an apartment building early this morning. The scene will be handled as a death investigation said Russ.

The identity of one of the victims is yet to be published but the speculators are saying that it belongs to a key witness against the Clintons.

[Edit for brevity. --DJW001]

The neighbours are saying that dozens more are missing, and it is believed that a long time insider and key witness is among those.

[Edit for brevity, emphasis mine. --DJW001]

All eyes are on the mysterious deaths that are surrounding the Clintons lately, especially those who were labeled as ,,suicides,,.

www.uspoliticslive.com...-1319

A search for the photograph turns this up:

Local
Huge fire and explosion levels Md. apartment complex; two dead, more than 30 injured

By Keith L. Alexander, Bill Turque and Michael S. Rosenwald August 11

Again, note the date: August 11, over three weeks earlier!

Authorities suspect that a natural gas leak caused a massive explosion and fire at a Silver Spring, Md., apartment complex late Wednesday night that left two people dead, 34 injured and about 100 displaced.

Montgomery County Executive Isiah Leggett said “the working proposition” is that natural gas was involved in nearly leveling a building, but it took until early Thursday evening for investigators to stabilize the rubble enough to recover and remove the two bodies.

Several residents are still unaccounted for, officials said, and the two victims had not been identified.

[Edit for brevity. --DJW001]

Tenants had complained in recent years about poor maintenance of the apartments and had filed complaints with the county. ­Renato Mendoza, an organizer with CASA de Maryland, which helped file the reports, said the issues were primarily with rodents and other pests.

“The apartments are old and they require extra maintenance,” he said, but he added that the landlord, Kay Apartment Communities, “was notorious for not providing the most adequate maintenance.”

A local paper.

Setting aside the discrepancy in dates, one has to wonder what kind of Washington insider would live in a rat infested barrio. Further details emerge that make it clear that the OP is pure fantasy:

A sixth body has been found in the rubble of an explosion and fire at an apartment building in Silver Spring, Maryland, Montgomery County officials said.

The sixth victim was found Monday.

Police believe the six victims are among seven men, women and children who were presumed to be in the apartment building at the time of the blast. But officials have not been able to positively identify the bodies.

The missing have been identified as Saeda Ibrahim, 41; Augusto Jimenez Sr., age 62; Maria Auxiliadorai Castellon-Martinez, age 53; Aseged Mekonen, age 34; Deibi “David” Samir Lainez Morales, age 8; Fernando Josue Hernandez Orellana, age 3; and Saul Paniagua, age 65.

Another local source.

Which one do you think was the insider?

It is difficult not to conclude that uspoliticslive.com simply makes things up. A look at their site makes fairly clear. Here is a screencap from 9/22:

www.uspoliticslive.com...

This can safely be put in the [HOAX!] bin.

edit on 22-9-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

If I'm not mistaken, the website of the name, "Get Off the BS," carried that rendition of the DC explosion story as well. Maybe they are connected.

It would be nice to truly source certain stories to see if they're coming from a CIA or NSA disinformation team.
Maybe Wikileaks can hack them. Humor!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

If I'm not mistaken, the website of the name, "Get Off the BS," carried that rendition of the DC explosion story as well. Maybe they are connected.

It would be nice to truly source certain stories to see if they're coming from a CIA or NSA disinformation team.
Maybe Wikileaks can hack them. Humor!

In all seriousness, the plethora of sites that have sprung up recently for the soul purpose of demonizing Clinton while praising Trump all seem more respectful of Putin and Russia than they do of the United States.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Sucks to be the OP. Swallowed an obvious lie hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

This can safely be put in the [HOAX!] bin.

That's what I concluded, but the definition of a hoax seems to be an ad hoc arrangement here..... this is the news forum.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

as i've said, i've asked the mods to move this to the hoax bin. long before you've posted. why it's not there - no idea, i've used the alert button, and i have a feeling i wasn't the only one.

sure, i could've been more careful with such source. i even checked if it's not sorcha faal, such was the smell of it. still, i was counting on debunking it - or confirming, in the slight chance that it could be real, because noone has doubts it seems that it could happen.

a pitty though that some - not you - are attacking the messenger. it's far from the "new low on ATS" - i saw much worse news reports here, and i'm not exactly new here so i've seen my share of it. and since as soon as it gets to the hoax bin, flags get nullified - at least as i understand it - there's nothing to be gained from this.
edit on 22/9/2016 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
there's nothing to be gained from this.

Except a warm fuzzy feeling whining and attacking about Hillary again....

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
there's nothing to be gained from this.

Except a warm fuzzy feeling whining and attacking about Hillary again....

again? it's my first thread in 2 years, and first ever about Hillary. unless you're talking about posts in other threads - but everyone has an opinion.

it's more of a fuzzy feeling in your gut when you're attacking people that don't really like at all your beloved witch.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Thank you!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
401 Highway as in Ontario Canada?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Oh NVM I see now it's a hoax.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

In all seriousness, the plethora of sites that have sprung up recently for the soul purpose of demonizing Clinton while praising Trump all seem more respectful of Putin and Russia than they do of the United States.

How did anyone fall for this? The original article didn't even name any names.

Are the people on ATS really this gullible?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroSumWinner
You can fool some of the people...

What's a bit worrying is that they can vote.

edit on 9/24/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroSumWinner

How did anyone fall for this? The original article didn't even name any names.

Are the people on ATS really this gullible?

Yes, they are. In fact I never cease to be amazed at the gullibility of members here. It's like looking through a window into a class full of kindergarten kids.

Except most people on ATS aren't as smart as kindergarten kids.
edit on 24/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: added some other stuffs...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join