It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Breaking: key Hillary witness dies in car explosion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

you can't make this # up anymore

Yes you can.

Within 15 minutes you or I could create a website called DailyUSPoliticNews.com and start an editorial made up of anonymous sources and have a thousand stories up within the day.

It's really that simple.

But "Clinton witness dead" will always be a better clickbait.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

"Well if this turns out true"

I think this is a serious consideration with this article. I am not saying it couldn't be true, but the article and source are somewhat suspect IMO. There is no mention of where the accident occurred other than "401 Highway". Where is that? And where on 401 Highway"? This does not appear to be a local news website that would assume everyone reading would know the location.

Also, how does the author know it is a Clinton witness if they do not apparently even know who the victim is?

I saw no other reporting on this crash on 401 Highway at all, whether connected to Clinton or just reporting on the fiery, fatal crash itself.

I am no Hillary supporter, but I don't believe everything people post and write about her either.

link   
First, I abhor HRC.

However, this is a post from two days ago, so its not "breaking."

Second, are there other sources available, ones that name the victim or at least where it occurred?

Just like the BS thread about Trump supporting stop and frisk, this is nonsense until proven otherwise.

I've had enough of the media's BS and I for one don't want to see the same all over ATS, regardless who it's about.

edit on 22-9-2016 by lovebeck because: Article in OP is two days old, not one.

link   
Other headline from this source: "Obama Facing 10 Years to Life in Prison After His Term Ends."

link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

This is like mafia style.. In the link, one of the commenters mentioned that's now 10 mysterious deaths within the last 3 or so weeks??? aye aye aye.... This is like the end of Goodfellows, when Robert DeNiro's character began whacking everyone associated with the Lufthana heist at JFK airport

link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

originally posted by: theantediluvian
So wait, the witness isn't identified? It's just "a key witness" according to an "anonymous source?"

And the crash allegedly occurred on Highway 401, wherever that is.

Doesn't pass the smell test. Looks like # too.

There's highway 401 in Canada, the Trans Canada...

And there is one in North Carolina:

www.google.com...@35.0306187,-79.1387899,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x89ab4e4db90e3487:0xbf0df214e0e85122!8m2!3d35.0306187!4d -79.1366012

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This is a hoax.

That is the car of Canadian rapper named Shane Redway.

story here

The accident happened on August 1 and apparently it was Hwy 427.
edit on 2016-9-22 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Lol, you can't make this # up anymore. Just unbelievable really.

I can't wait...10 years from now Netflix will have a hit show call "The Clintons"...sex, drugs, mafia killings, they are going to make Tony Soprano look like an angel.

So you believe this story? Without any details? Without any independent corroboration?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
19 flags for a story with absolutely nothing to back it up....What the hell has happened to ATS?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Lol, you can't make this # up anymore. Just unbelievable really.

I can't wait...10 years from now Netflix will have a hit show call "The Clintons"...sex, drugs, mafia killings, they are going to make Tony Soprano look like an angel.

People make stuff up like this all the time. It's good for webhits by people that don't care about facts. They just want their daily dose of Clinton hate trash.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
We need more details before we can confirm anything at this time. The only facts thus far is an alleged car fire on highway 401. It does not even mention exactly where along 401 it occurred.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
We do kind of expect that posters check em out before running a new thread.

link   
a reply to: lovebeck

"this is nonsense until proven otherwise."

If its not nonsense, then its extremely poor reporting of what would be a huge story.

The story has been out for a day or two and nobody else appears comfortable running it or linking to it.

I would bet its fake, which is a shame because there are plenty of questionable death stories out there. Really no need to invent more.

link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
19 flags for a story with absolutely nothing to back it up....What the hell has happened to ATS?

The alt right took over.

Yesterday we had a thread created that didn't have one single bit of info as the creator pressed enter before typing the thread and they had 9 stars & 9 flags.

It's a sad time, but I'm hopeful after Trump gets trashed they'll all slither under their rocks again.

link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

I am just putting a marker here, stock picture looks like somewhere around the 401 and 409/Islington or the 427, but stock photo right? Justin Trudeau's head is so far up Hillary's ass, I wouldn't be surprised, if it is a real report, that it will be blacked out.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/22.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
HOAX.... Hillary using her Sith Lords power from the dark side to divert attention!

link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

If you knew, you would never return.

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Thank you. Nice work.

Smelled of hoax from the first sentence.

link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

New motto:

Deny Reality

link   
shouldnt this be in hoax?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join