It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: key Hillary witness dies in car explosion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Another key Hillary witness dies in car explosion according to our source who decided to stay anonymous because as he says ,,I am afraid for my safety and the safety and well being of my family,,.

When it comes to Hillary and to all mysterious ,,suicides,, or deaths that have been striking USA lately, one can only wonder when it will all stop?

Minutes ago, there was a car accident on 401 Highway – one of the busiest highways in the world. The identity of the victims is yet to be confirmed from the police. Our source, who decided to stay anonymous told us that a key government official, that apparently helped in leaking the documents that are related to some of the biggest conspiracies in USA was in the car.

as one comment below that article says, this is mafia style #. at least if what the source says is true, couldn't find any official confirmation for this.

also, sorry if it was posted already - searched for it, found nothing.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Sad, but not surprising.

And you wonder why prosecuting her is such an uphill battle....

As I've said before, the Clinton's are the closest thing to a Putin style mafia in government we have. A difference however is at least Putin puts Russians first while Hillary is a globalist who puts foreigners first.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

Another key Hillary witness dies in car explosion according to our source who decided to stay anonymous because as he says ,,I am afraid for my safety and the safety and well being of my family,,.

When it comes to Hillary and to all mysterious ,,suicides,, or deaths that have been striking USA lately, one can only wonder when it will all stop?

Minutes ago, there was a car accident on 401 Highway – one of the busiest highways in the world. The identity of the victims is yet to be confirmed from the police. Our source, who decided to stay anonymous told us that a key government official, that apparently helped in leaking the documents that are related to some of the biggest conspiracies in USA was in the car.

as one comment below that article says, this is mafia style #. at least if what the source says is true, couldn't find any official confirmation for this.

also, sorry if it was posted already - searched for it, found nothing.

Well if this turns out true and we hear who it is, this would be damning to the Nth degree. What's the proposed Clinton body count again?

The picture used in the article is from a story in Canada when Shane Redway died. Guessing they just used a stock photo? The story also appears to be 2 days old.

Source
edit on 9/22/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The bleachbit guy.....

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I was also going to make the Russian/Clinton mob comparison but yours was sufficient.

Clinton = Globalism

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

I can be deadly to do business with the Clinton's.

They have corrupted the DNC, FBI and the IRS.

They have left a trail of bodies all the way to Arkansas.

These people have got to be stopped...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Was it the guy that had been granted immunity and still pled the 5th and was recently subpoenaed?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
The bleachbit guy.....

If it was him I doubt he'll be making Friday's deadline...

Will wait for more info...could be clickbait blog spam...not saying it is but definitely could be.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Was it the Stonetear guy?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

I don't believe this story. The source is not credible, the lack of detail is suspicious, and if it was true the media would be all over it by now.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So wait, the witness isn't identified? It's just "a key witness" according to an "anonymous source?"

link   
Lol, you can't make this # up anymore. Just unbelievable really.

I can't wait...10 years from now Netflix will have a hit show call "The Clintons"...sex, drugs, mafia killings, they are going to make Tony Soprano look like an angel.

link   
Well....the picture used in the article is from a story in Canada when Shane Redway died. Guessing they just used a stock photo? The story also appears to be 2 days old.

Source

link   

Applying a lot of salt to this until an identity is produced. As of right now no one is named as to whom the deceased may be.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Very little data....I wonder if this is real...

I do know that if Hillary is elected we can kiss ATS free discussions goodbye...
Our liberal counterparts on this site will happily report us to some new bureaucracy not yet created which polices non-progressive ideas...

Liberals are all about free speech unless it involves words with which they disagree...

A progressive is so weak-minded as to disallow all thoughts and speech that would smear their communist utopic [waste]land...

Book burnings are ok if the books are conservative, pro American, pro-Israeli, anti-Mohamed or god-forbid Christian....that's the worst kind of literature to a liberal...

-Chris

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
So wait, the witness isn't identified? It's just "a key witness" according to an "anonymous source?"

And the crash allegedly occurred on Highway 401, wherever that is.

Doesn't pass the smell test. Looks like # too.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Well....the picture used in the article is from a story in Canada when Shane Redway died. Guessing they just used a stock photo? The story also appears to be 2 days old.

Source

Ahahaha, busted! Nice find mate.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
C'mon!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

CTV Toronto has a news story about a crash today with one fatality on 401.

CTV

Sounds like the announcer is saying Alvin Goo?

AUTOPLAY VIDEO at that link, fair warning.

Edit: found another link with a female fatality and a man injured on 401

Toronto Star

Neither of these seem to match up with the details in the OP though.
edit on 9/22/16 by Ameilia because: second link

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Not to be pedantic but this report is dated 20th September, two days ago. Is there any news on who this witness is yet?

Vasa Croe saw this too. Story over it would seem.

edit on 22-9-2016 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join