It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOIS Search reveals Heaven's Gate Homepage is owned/operated by Mark King.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Finally I found out seaching WHOIS that former cult member Mark King who left the group over twenty years ago is holding materials and running the website of the Heaven's Gate group. His TELAH Foundation also owns the copyrights to the Heaven's Gate materials.

Mark King's e-mail address listed on WHOIS is [email protected] please contact him and encourage him to place the audio and video files online for viewing.

Mystery solved on who opperates the Heaven's Gate website, I guess I do have some sleuthing skills after all, end communication.

NOTE: The WHOIS is a public record of who is listed as owning a website.

[edit on 22-1-2005 by ProphetOfYahweh]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
On copyright.gov Mark King's Telah Foundation is listed as owning the copyrights to the following Heaven's Gate materials:

1. Registration Number: PA-867-224
Title: Beyond human--the last call.
Description: 7 videocassettes ; 1/2 in.
Claimant: Telah Foundation
Created: 1992
Published: 11Jan92
Author on © Application: Total Overcomers Anonymous a.k.a. TOA, employer for hire.
Special Codes: 4/X/D

2. Registration Number: PA-869-585
Title: Do's final exit : students of Heavens Gate expressing their thoughts before exit.
Description: 2 videocassettes ; 1/2 in.
Created: 1997
Published: 25Mar97
Author on © Application: Total Overcomers Anonymous a.k.a. TOA, employer for hire.
Special Codes: 4/X/L

3. Registration Number: PA-869-628
Title: Last chance to evacuate Earth before it's recycled ; Planet about to be recycled--your only chance to survive--leave with us.
Description: 2 videocassettes ; 1/2 in.
Created: 1996
Published: 15Oct96
Special Codes: 4/X/L

4. Registration Number: SRu-298-530
Title: The audiotape library of Heaven's Gate by Ti and Do.
Description: 486 sound cassettes.
Claimant: (c) (p) Telah Foundation
Author on © Application: text, recording: Total Overcomers Anonymous a.k.a. TOA, employer for hire.
Special Codes: 17/A

5. Registration Number: TXu-817-732
Title: How and when "Heaven's gate" (the door to the physical kingdom level above human) may be entered : an anthology of our materials.
Description: 1 v.
Author on © Application: Heaven's Representatives, employer for hire.
Special Codes: 1/B

6. Registration Number: VA-877-834
Title: The CBE : Celestial being entity.
Description: Art reproduction.
Created: 1992
Published: 31Mar97
Author on © Application: Total Overcomers Anonymous a.k.a. TOA.
Special Codes: 5/S

7. Registration Number: VAu-409-525
Title: Heaven's Gate Away Team.
Description: Embroidered patch.
Created: 1996
Title on © Application: Heaven's Gate Away Team patch.
Author on © Application: Total Overcomers Anonymous a.k.a. TOA.
Special Codes: 5/S

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I did find this link with a few audio and video clips:

Heaven's Gate Timeline of Events

I haven't clicked through them yet, I'm still reading through some other documents I found.

I started reading up on these people about a month ago. I'm glad someone else is interested. I guess I'll pick the ball back up and find out what I can.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yeah CNN's archives seem to be the only place that offers that small video clip of Do (aka) Marshall Applewhite and other audio clips of him.

There is a MIRROR SITE of "Rkkody" (Chuck Humphrey) who left the group before they committed suicide, but he later killed himself in 1998. To my knowledge Chuck Humphrey (Rkkody) never completed nor published the book he was working on.

The only people that are left of the group are ex-members Mark King (who now owns and operates Heaven's Gate Homepage, his wife Sarah King, and Rio DiAngelo who left before the suicides in 1997.

Here is some links for you SourGrapes

www.heavensgate.com... Offical Site

www.rickross.com... Collection of Newspaper Articles about the group.

www.crimelibrary.com...
Crime Library's section about the group. Chapter links are on the right hand side of article and at the bottom of the article, consists of Five chapters about the group.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
you guys do realize that these people in this cult castrated themselves and then poisioned themselves back when halebop was passing by earth, right? Heaven's Gate was nothing more than a Great exploitation of the American youth. Mark King is going to hell without a doubt. The fact that you guys are looking at that website and believing in some of his values is kind of scary and sickening. Trust me, the guy is a loon, and those people died for nothing! There was NO UFO behind the Hale bop commet that was going to take them away....

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
you guys do realize that these people in this cult castrated themselves and then poisioned themselves back when halebop was passing by earth, right? Heaven's Gate was nothing more than a Great exploitation of the American youth. Mark King is going to hell without a doubt. The fact that you guys are looking at that website and believing in some of his values is kind of scary and sickening. Trust me, the guy is a loon, and those people died for nothing! There was NO UFO behind the Hale bop commet that was going to take them away....

Wow! So quick to incorrectly label us! Who ever said anything about 'believing in some of his values'? Isn't this a conspiracy site? I am merely looking into this group because I find it interesting. I'm in no way waiting for the next comet, nor am I rushing off to join any cult.

You obviously found some interest in this thread, otherwise you would not have clicked on it. Do you have anything to add?

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   

you guys do realize that these people in this cult castrated themselves and then poisioned themselves back when halebop was passing by earth, right? Heaven's Gate was nothing more than a Great exploitation of the American youth...

For starters not all of the men castrated themselves only 8 of the 18 men did. Secondly the youngest person in the group was 26 years old. The members weren't young and the group didn't accept children or teens into the group only ADULTS. You are ignorant of The Two's teachings.

The fact that you guys are looking at that website and believing in some of his values is kind of scary and sickening.

Not all of The Two's teachings are bad, the teachings are found in other religions. I don't see how looking into their group is "scary" it's not illegal to read their literature.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Mark King has hundreds of audio tapes produced by Heaven's Gate but he refuses to grant anyone access to them. He was given the tapes by former group member RKKody on the condition that he would make them available but he has not held up his end of the bargain. I doubt he will be responsive to any requests of any kind as I have personal experience with how obstinate he is in witholding Heaven's Gate information.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I have recently published a book titled,
HEAVEN'S GATE A MEMORIAL Established in 2009. It is a story about what could have happenend if the members of HEAVEN'S GATE went aboard the spacecraft and traveld the universe. It is available through various book websites throughout the U.S, Canada, the UK, Japan, Germany and France. I hope all who read this loving memorial will grow from it and see a more positive side of these extrodinary people.
GRYODY

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
"extrodinary people."

I don't mean to hurt you're feelings if you lost a loved one in any way at all to this event, but to be honest, the human gene pool is in a much better state without these morons polluting it. Any troglodyte with the IQ of a paper cup willing to throw away ones life in the name of religion or some outlandish space odyssey are not "extraordinary people". The human race as a whole would be far better off without these types of people and their ideologies. An extraordinary person is someone who values life and fights for it, like children battling cancer during chemotherapy and radiation. These "star jockey's" are quite the opposite, one only has to look at the manner in which the group was found dead, the attire in which they all wore and the trash like manner in which they threw their lives away.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gryody
I have recently published a book titled,
HEAVEN'S GATE A MEMORIAL Established in 2009. It is a story about what could have happenend if the members of HEAVEN'S GATE went aboard the spacecraft and traveld the universe. It is available through various book websites throughout the U.S, Canada, the UK, Japan, Germany and France. I hope all who read this loving memorial will grow from it and see a more positive side of these extrodinary people.
GRYODY

Hi gryody.

Your book sounds interesting. Do you have it in an electronic format, and is it free?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I am the bearer of sad news, I do not have an electronic version of my book. The best I can do is refer you to amazon where you can read some of it or go to webook.com and there is some of its contents there. Otherwise you will have to purchase the copy. I wish you the best.
GRYODY

top topics

join