It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC: Charlotte protestors strip, beat, and drag naked white man through parking garage.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit
www.foxnews.com...

Chief Flynn is pissed, but ineffectual. I wholeheartedly think he is trying his best and pours his heart into his job. Sheriff Clarke just had a black man on a plane to Charlotte get into his face calling him out for being a black Sheriff who is tough on BLM and their anti-cop rhetoric. (For those who don't know, that's MIlwaukee's police chief in the video and Sheriff Clarke is MKE County Sheriff, I would suggest watching some of his videos).

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Ridiculous. "Black Lives Matter", All live matter! Egalitarianism rules over feminism and black rights activism!

The amount of hypocrisy only gets worse...

edit on 25-9-2016 by SomeDumbBroad because: my ATS keeps messing up

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I have to wonder at what kind of atmosphere black policemen are now having to work under. Are their white colleagues suspicious? Do they treat them any differently? Do some black policemen have sympathy for BLM? Are they embarrassed by all the craziness? Do they now fear for their lives due to being a black policeman "sell out"?

It can't be easy for them at all...possibly torn between two sides. Would be interesting to hear from a black copper to see how BLM etc has affected him

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

This is insane. Race wars have officially come to America and this is just the beginning.

Who are the racists, again? Why is this not front page news? Just imagine the outcry if a group of white people did this to a black person...

These are the fruits of the controlled liberal media working for an administration that has been stoking racial tensions in this country for years. Get used to it.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Opportunity is not equal. Black people know this because they can see the increased poverty around them. They can see the schools which're underfunded and understaffed. But it's not just them. People of all variety can see it if they happen to live near it or in it. It's the wealthy against the poor. The haves versus the have nots. The 1st world versus the 3rd world. The developed versus the developing. I believe this is the truth. Society at large is grappling with what do we do? Do we preserve to absurd lengths the ideal of individual responsibility, or we do step in and help one another. Do we sacrifice some of our wealth to be redistributed to the poor? Do we possibly lose some of our own security in exchange for lifting up those with less than us?

Many of us, maybe most of us, are born into wealth and opportunity. We might not admit it because from our perspective we earn every penny. But it happens regardless whether we admit it. And the world is shrinking all around us. Those who have not are living ever closer to those who have and so the probelms they carry with them are increasingly shared. Just open your door and you can see it. So we increasingly cannot hide the wealth and opportunity gap because the more we hide it, the more it'll eventually hurt us.

Wealth and opportunity are already spreading, if not being redistributed. Average lifespan for all people on this planet is going up. But is the pace high enough to be where it should be? No, I don't think it ever can be. We're always learning and always improving. This seems to be our curse to always chase something better and be burdened with demons.

May as well not ignore it:
www.feedingameri ca.org - African American Poverty ...
stateofworkingamerica.org - Poverty | State of Working America...
www.washingtonpost.com - Black poverty differs from white poverty...

The poverty that poor African Americans experience is often different from the poverty of poor whites. It's more isolating and concentrated. It extends out the door of a family's home and occupies the entire neighborhood around it, touching the streets, the schools, the grocery stores.

edit on 9/25/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

So increased poverty? Would you count living in a single wide trailer as a single parent paying for child care impoverished? My mom was married to a Heroine addict. She found the strength to get away from him. She supported me on a minimum wage salary while she took over house payments on a single wide trailer she bought and child care for me (I was 3). We ate roman noodles almost every night. Would you consider that impoverished or privileged? A lot of my friends grew up that way. A lot of my friends who SEEM privileged actually had their parents go into severe debt so they could have a better life.

So please explain to me this privilege.

My grandparents were immigrants and were treated like crap. So show me where I didn't have to work for anything and I will show you BS

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

So you proved your case that not all whites are privileged nor are all blacks thugs.

Basic concepts that many don't want to grasp.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
OH NO

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The issue currently is, blacks are used to white people having white guilt. Well, not anymore. They really, for their own benefit need to cut it out.

Black people get pissed, and do this #. White people get pissed, and people go missing.

There is a difference in crimes, whites are more likely to get away with it, because unlike these people, they plan before acting (mostly, we do have some that behave no differently than these apes - except they generally don't get big groups. White people handle #, black people need encouragement from a pack. I know this is coming off racist, but can anyone honestly tell me that it doesn't hold up?

They are going to continue to do this #, and unfortunately, I think they are doing exactly what higher ups want them to do. If people are focused on bull#, they will be too preoccupied to raise a stink over our governments bull#.

Here is what is going to happen, as I see it. It started years ago, and built up to the point it is now, I think we have another 5-20 years of SJW BULL#, and one of two things will happen.

Everything will swap, blacks > white, female > male, because they aren't pushing equality, they are pushing to be treated better than others. It will be a bad time to be white.

OR white people will get real sick of the #, and their will be a true race war. I have no sympathy, blacks are pushing us into this race war, and the worst part is, whereas before this bull#, I had no issues with blacks, I now can't stand them. They effectively made a racist out of me, and I'm sure many others. Don't even come at me with that bull# of not all blacks, # it, all blacks. They wanted to start #, it's about time to end it.
edit on 26-9-2016 by TrippyDips because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
So dozens of posters in this thread think it's possible the white guy had a beating coming due to his actions... but I doubt those same people believe any of the criminals who were shot by the police could have possibly done anything to have provoked the confrontation.

And this, friends, is what's wrong with USA/ATS today.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

It's an SJW world.

Hate the white man, love the colored, hate men, love women. 'It's a rape culture'. Did you say no? 'No, I was afraid to say no'. Did you say yes? 'Yeah, but then I didn't want to'. Oh, that's rape, don't worry hun, by no means should you have to actually say 'no', people should just read minds. There was a mass shooting? Let's steal the spotlight to throw out our own SJW bull# and say how afraid of white people we are. My opinion, round up these #s who push nothing but secret hate, and put them in a room, lock the #ing door, and that'll be that, let em starve. It's part of the '# you, me' culture. As in, # you, I want mine.

It is honestly amazing, somehow through years of using logic as a species, we've gone back to caveman status, with a bunch of cavewomen and men who can't form a logical thought, and just attract mates through their SJW howls. "WHIIITEE PEOPLE SUCK" . Very curious species, should be eliminated.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

So you proved your case that not all whites are privileged nor are all blacks thugs.

Basic concepts that many don't want to grasp.

Exactly. People are willfully being ignorant. All of the information is out there, it's just that no one wants to find it. Privilege is defined as

1.a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group of people

So even the term "White privilege" is inherently a racist remark.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Baaka

You are why we riot...

There is no excuse!!!! You re the reason why all hell will break loose if this doesn't calm down and the truth of the matter... blacks need to educate them self on slavery and quit all this entitlement bs.

I am so over all the bs and lies people are told. When you go about talking about a subject like slavery make sure you have done your homework.

ALL race's have been slaves and still slavery runs rampant today calling it "human trafficking" which doesn't just enslave women and children but men as well.

Slavery isn't just a black thing and Im so sick of being blamed when my ancestors were enslaved as well.

When you get down to it... we are all slaves to our government. Where is the outrage with this known fact people don't seem to talk about?

For the people who still whine and cry about their ancestors being slaves..

Get over it and live in the present.... they say it's a gift.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

All of what you said!

My grandparents CAME to America and yet I am lumped into everyone who is "white" even though my Italian side is comprised of Northern Italians who were sold to Southern Italians to farm. My grandparents were ridiculed and treated like # because they were WOPs and Degos. My mom was routinely beaten up in school. Guess what? We survived. I grew up in poverty but we survived.

Even our homeless people here eat better than people in war torn countries. Everyone needs t chill out with this oppression bs because they are taking away from actual issues at hand. There are issues in our infrastructure but we can't focus on them because we are too busy babysitting nut jobs.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Exactly!!

And let us not forget when blacks became "free", black slave owners gave land to blacks especially here in the South (America).

Also, black slave owners who had large tracks of land needed laborers to work it and so it wasn't just whites who had slaves... blacks enslaved blacks as well.

It's our ( all of us) history.

Slavery was based on economics and the economy of that era required cheap labor, sort of how Mexicans are thought of being cheap labor only we had another way to get them here for the same cause.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
They make this about race when it should be about police brutality and now we have a divide-and-conquer issue brought to you by George Soros

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
They make this about race when it should be about police brutality and now we have a divide-and-conquer issue brought to you by George Soros

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Not condoning this or violence but I'm interested in seeing what led up to the incident...wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of some edited video...

They have been doing the same thing, or similar attacks to other truckers, including women truckers.

NC MOB ATTACKS Female Trucker On Hwy…Loots Truck And Sets Cargo On Fire…No One Helps Her! (Video)

This particular female trucker was talking to a reporter on the phone while her truck was being attacked with her inside, the mob looted and burned the contents. She kept asking where was the police, she did call them as well... The police decided not to intervene apparently. Thanks to PC....

edit on 26-9-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Even with all these riots, and even knowing for a fact that BLM has been calling for the murder of police officers, and white people, neither the left wing media, nor the Obama administration will label BLM as a hate/terrorist organization. But has even ATS officially denounced these attacks and what BLM has been doing?...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

well i guess i understand BLM point of view and i do get that in some places cops are prejudice but in other places BLM is just looking for attention, making an excuse to cause chaos, why? idfk but like i said you dont see natives going berzerk and starting riots over the # the government did to us, and also talking about this brings up something my teacher said, about healing and reconciliation, like maybe some people from the african culture doesnt know how to heal and reconciliate and thats what they do, cause riots and chaos (dont mean all africans only sum) while the natives (again not all natives) do kinda the same thing, by getting into drugs and alcohol, (same with african culture) cause of what the country did to the africans and natives, if you think about it africans and natives are kinda similar

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join